Why Would Biden Trust Iran Regarding Nukes When They Are Literally Gunning Their Own People Down In The Streets?

Suppression of protest in Iran and you compare it to trade tariffs

Police killing unarmed civilians and your concern was with the property damage.

The USA allows civilians to run down protestors and kill them. Don't tell me you give a rat's ass about protestors being attacked. You were definitely in favour of them being shot at home.

Not to mention the post I responded to said "Why would the USA trust Iran", and mentioned nothing about protests.

Try to keep up with the discussion Marty. That way you won't embarass yourself further.

The USA allows civilians to run down protestors and kill them. Don't tell me you give a rat's ass about protestors being attacked. You were definitely in favour of them being shot at home.

Not to mention the post I responded to said "Why would the USA trust Iran", and mentioned nothing about protests.

Try to keep up with the discussion Marty. That way you won't embarass yourself further.
The USA allows civilians to run down protestors and kill them.

Gotta link, Dragonlady

If you did I didn't see facts or evidence, just opinions and accusations. Please point me to the facts and evidence. I'm most curious.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Why would Biden and Democrats trust Iran with the world's safety regarding nukes when it is literally murdering its own citizens, gunning them down in the streets?

It was bad enough when Barry negotiated from a position of weakness, refusing to walk away from the negotiating table while Iran conducted attack training against mock US aircraft carriers, mocked him personally, and declared Barry was so desperate to secure his 'legacy deal' with Iran that he would agree to anything....

It was bad enough when Barry turned his back on the Iranian people who rose up against their govt at the time...

But now Biden (and his puppet masters) are turning a 'blind eye' to Iran slaughtering its on people in the streets.

Why are Democrats such cucks / why do they love evil regimes that murder their own people and threaten the world for their own benefit?

Perhaps it is because it is they who Democrats admire and aspire to be like...

Because the left believe that words matter. If Russia, Iran, or others say something then you have to take them at their word.

Except the one in the Capitol on Jan 6th, right? She deserved it.

If a bunch of protesters surround a car the person has the right to run. Going back and hitting them again would be illegal and rightly so.

Try not being a dicksucking canadian cuck, eh?

Except the one in the Capitol on Jan 6th, right? She deserved it.

If a bunch of protesters surround a car the person has the right to run. Going back and hitting them again would be illegal and rightly so.

Try not being a dicksucking canadian cuck, eh?

The people at the Capitol on January 6th were not protestors, they were insurrectionists, trying to prevent the transfer of power under the election. The insurrectionists were attacking and killing people.

The people at the Capitol on January 6th were not protestors, they were insurrectionists, trying to prevent the transfer of power under the election. The insurrectionists were attacking and killing people.

Who did they kill?

That lie's been debunked 1000 times already.

It was a protest that turned into a riotous trespass.

Who did they kill?

That lie's been debunked 1000 times already.

It was a protest that turned into a riotous trespass.

They injured 140 Capitol Police Officers
Does that count?

The gathering turned immediately to trespass and fighting with Capitol Police

They injured 140 Capitol Police Officers
Does that count?

The gathering turned immediately to trespass and fighting with Capitol Police

That's not killing them.

How many police officers were injured during the months of Floyd in 2020? How many are being injured currently down in Georgia over the Cop City kerfluffle?

That's not killing them.

How many police officers were injured during the months of Floyd in 2020? How many are being injured currently down in Georgia over the Cop City kerfluffle?
Nobody is defending violence in the Floyd protests

You are the one defending the Jan 6 TRUMP Mob

Nobody is defending violence in the Floyd protests

You are the one defending the Jan 6 TRUMP Mob
defending? fact is fact----RELATIVELY speaking---the Jan 6 non-event
was a walk in the park compared to the criminal destruction of the
Floyd nonsense

Last edited:
defending? fact is fact----RELATIVELY speaking---the Jan 6 non-event
was a walk in the park compared to the criminal destruction of the
Floyd nonsense
The George Floyd protests were a protest against a social condition.

The J6 Insurrection was a white grievance fuckup event.

The George Floyd protests were a protest against a social condition.

The J6 Insurrection was a white grievance fuckup event.
the george floyd protests were an EXCUSE to engage in criminality including
property aggression and LOOTING. The "jan 'insurrection'" was a flower child
recapitulation of the drug fueled 1960s

Forum List

Back