Why Won't The WHITE BILL COSBY 'Put this One to Bed'?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bubbah's secret love child wants to prove that he is his father, the man who had coitus with his hooker mom and conceived him. Bubba refuses to give a DNA sample that could end all of this.

Why won't The WBC hand over the DNA sample to end all of this?

Why isn't the media covering this as well?

Instead, Bill's illegitimate love child is asking, of all people, Monica Lewinski for a DNA sample. :p

You can't make this shite up - it's 'As the Clinton's Turn', the soap opera about corrupt rednecks from Arkansas who make it big through corruption, bribetry, pay-to-play, sexual misconduct, etc... It would make a helluva movie or SOAP. :p

Return Of The Semen Stained Dress! Bill’s ‘Secret Son’ Begs Lewinsky For DNA Sample

Danney Lee Williams wants to prove Bill Clinton is his secret dad—with that dress.

Return Of The Semen Stained Dress! Bill's 'Secret Son' Begs Lewinsky For DNA Sample

Bubbah's secret love child wants to prove that he is his father, the man who had coitus with his hooker mom and conceived him. Bubba refuses to give a DNA sample that could end all of this.

Instead, Bill's illegitimate love child is asking, of all people, Monica Lewinski for a DNA sample. :p

You can't make this shite up - it's 'As the Clinton's Turn', the soap opera about corrupt rednecks from Arkansas who make it big through corruption, bribetry, pay-to-play, sexual misconduct, etc... It would make a helluva movie or SOAP. :p

Return Of The Semen Stained Dress! Bill’s ‘Secret Son’ Begs Lewinsky For DNA Sample

Danney Lee Williams wants to prove Bill Clinton is his secret dad—with that dress.

Return Of The Semen Stained Dress! Bill's 'Secret Son' Begs Lewinsky For DNA Sample

Same reason why Donald Trump should not have to answer for the false claim her raped underage children because some stuff is just total bullshit partisan parasite nonsense...

I am not writing Bill Clinton is a some saint because he has been caught in adultery and lying about it but sometimes news stories you want to believe is just partisan whore tabloid news...

Now tell me how my response is typical Liberal response and I will tell you that you enjoy reading tabloid news!

One simple DNA test would end it all....and with the WBC's past he is most probably the father.

Same reason why Donald Trump should not have to answer for the false claim her raped underage children because some stuff is just total bullshit partisan parasite nonsense...

I am not writing Bill Clinton is a some saint because he has been caught in adultery and lying about it but sometimes news stories you want to believe is just partisan whore tabloid news...

Now tell me how my response is typical Liberal response and I will tell you that you enjoy reading tabloid news!

Trump has not been proven a liar over his sexual escapades as has your bill hero. Liberal.
Lost his law license over lying, was impeached. Forgot all that didn't you? LOL Tick tok...

Trump has not been proven a liar over his sexual escapades as has your bill hero. Liberal.
Lost his law license over lying, was impeached. Forgot all that didn't you? LOL Tick tok...

Add shit to what I wrote again!

1. I wrote about the bogus case against Trump accusing him raping a 13 year old girl!

2. Trump was caught in an affair with Marla Maples that caused his divorce from Ivana Trump. ( So yeah your hero is like his buddy Bill and cheats and lied about it! )

3. You and the OP'er will suck down any bullshit tabloid nonsense as long as it is against the oposition...

I wish the parasites would stop adding to what I wrote but the OP'er and you are no better than Rdean and Matthew with your search for tabloid stupidity!

Tick tok....
Agreed, the clock is ticking for the WBC to prove he is not the daddy.

If he refuses, playing by liberals rules - as seen by Libs in regards to Trump's taxes - the WBC is 'guilty' and therefore the 'daddy'.

'No DNA' = 'He's Hiding something'

RELEASE THE DNA!

:p

Was Trump president of the USA and lied under oath? LOL! Give it up. You lose.

Like libs with Trump's Taxes....

RELEASE THE DNA!

RELEASE THE DNA!

Trump is under no order to release his taxes. Clinton is under no order to prove he's not the kids father. STFU.

Trump is under no order to release his taxes. Clinton is under no order to prove he's not the kids father. STFU.
but libs demonized Trump for not releasing his taxes when they wanted it. 'He's hiding something!'

'Turn-about is fair play':

RELEASE THE DNA!

It's funny because I had to come here to see if you were talking about Donald Trump or Bill Clinton

but libs demonized Trump for not releasing his taxes when they wanted it. 'He's hiding something!'

'Turn-about is fair play':

RELEASE THE DNA!

Correct, but wrong is wrong. Just because you want a likely rapist and father of an out of wedlock child to be brought to justice as do I, you cannot be for double standards. If so we are bad as the liberal scum.

Forum List

Back