Man with SERIOUS credentials says Hllary went to Epstein's sex slave island many times

Steve Pieczenik has SERIOUS credentials.
He says Hllary went to Epstein's sex slave island many times.

Steve Pieczenik - Wikipedia

Well, tell him to attend Trump's federal child rape trial in New York on December 16.

Is that before or after Blow Job is locked up for raping a 13 year old on pedophile island?

Bill isn't on trial - Trump is.

And what if Trump is convicted?
What does that say about the justice system?

0126-robert-hegyes-wireimage-bn-1.jpg

He has also made a lot of seriously retarded claims in the past.
We know Bill went, but I doubt this hillary story.
I don't. I heard the testimony of a woman who told about being molested by Hillary Clinton when she was either 6 years old or 9 years old. I cannot think of this woman's name but her testimony is on youtube. They polygraphed her, interviewed by psychologists and all of them agree she is telling the truth. I think her first name is Kathy or Kathleen. If I find her name I'll let tell you.

I heard the stories before about Bill Clinton having young girls (small children) sent to his wife from Epstein - that were flown to her and she was molesting them. This only confirms what I'd already heard about. The woman whose testimony I had heard was a child sex slave and she was molested by some other political high up people. One man she mentioned - his last name was Byrd.

Last edited:
I don't. I heard the testimony of a woman who told about being molested by Hillary Clinton when she was either 6 years old or 9 years old. I cannot think of this woman's name but her testimony is on youtube. They polygraphed her, interviewed by psychologists and all of them agree she is telling the truth. I think her first name is Kathy or Kathleen. If I find her name I'll let tell you.

I heard the stories before about Bill Clinton having young girls (small children) sent to his wife from Epstein - that were flown to her and she was molesting them. This only confirms what I'd already heard about. The woman whose testimony I had heard was a child sex slave and she was molested by some other political high up people. One man she mentioned - his last name was Byrd.

Mrs. M. are you talking about Cathleen Ann O'Brien:

Woman Claims Hillary Sexually Abused Her » Alex Jones' Infowars ...
www.infowars.com/woman-claims-hillary-sexually-abused-her/
Alex Jones
Oct 17, 2016 - For close to 3 decades, Cathleen Ann O'Brien has said that Hillary clinton raped her in a satanic ritual. When AJ met Kathy 20 years ago, ...
Woman Claims Hillary Sexually Abused Her - YouTube
upload_2016-11-2_0-6-42.jpeg▶ 10:37

Oct 16, 2016 - Uploaded by The Alex Jones Channel
The Alex Jones Channel. ... For close to 3 decades, Cathleen Ann O'Brien has said that Hillary clinton ...
========================================

If so, I don't think the sources are credible.
Something this criminally serious, Clinton would have been outted by now.
This would have been used by credible people to pursue any such substantiated cases.

The kinds of things corporate crooks like the corrupt Democrats do,
they know they can get away with, because they choose "gray areas" of the law
where you either can't prove intent, can't prove a FINANCIAL conflict of interest
(just because there is a POLITICAL motive and interest), or there are no records or witnesses.

Lawyers know the law and the system, what is required, and what legal standards of proof
can or cannot be met. That is what makes the Clintons and Democrats like them
so dangerous. They abuse their knowledge of the laws for personal and political benefit
at the expense of the public they are supposed to serve and protect.

I've learned TOO MUCH from living in Freedmen's Town and seeing how the Democrats
themselves connived to destroy this national landmark by abusing public money, authority, laws and trust. But unlike other Democrats, I use this knowledge to educate, correct and prevent.
It hasn't benefited me financially but cost me, trying to help the community myself while Democrats in office continued to let the abuse continue, doing nothing but even giving money to corporate interests to seize land and destroy historic property.

I only ask for corrections so that this destruction be stopped, that we stop rewarding and funding corporate politics, that the demands and interests in these games are costing the poorest communities resources and rights denied to them in favor of the bigger monied interests that sway the media and political power.

Last edited:

Alex Jones
Oct 17, 2016 - For close to 3 decades, Cathleen Ann O'Brien has said that Hillary clinton raped her in a satanic ritual. When AJ met Kathy 20 years ago, ...
View attachment 96378▶ 10:37

The Alex Jones Channel. ... For close to 3 decades, Cathleen Ann O'Brien has said that Hillary clinton ...

Jesus Christ, people are going batshit. Hillary can't just be a corrupt politician or even a criminal? She has to be raping young girls in satanic rituals? Do you people hear yourselves?

Alex Jones

That sounds like the name but she wasn't molested by Hillary Clinton at a satanic ritual - she was molested by her at the White House and Bill Clinton was there in the room and was well aware of what was going on. I found the story to be horrifying. I did hear that she was polygraphed and passed 100% and also a psychologist vouched for her story being true. I would think they would know as there are people who are trained experts in that field.

Alex Jones

Jesus Christ, people are going batshit. Hillary can't just be a corrupt politician or even a criminal? She has to be raping young girls in satanic rituals? Do you people hear yourselves?

Yes we do, and the allegations are plausible...

Forum List

Back