Why were Reagan, Bush I and Bush II not plagued by criminal investigations, indictments, civil suits

Are you a Russian bot? Your mindless support of Trump is hard to believe.

I'm still supporting DeSantis, not Trump, and you're still stupid and racist.

kaz: I started this believing I'd vote for whichever won, Trump or DeSantis. Now I'm going back to 2016, it's DeSantis or Libertarian party.

Schiff 'paraphrased' (lied), about the content of the phone call, (he should have been impeached for that, or at least censured).

Trump led a protest, not an insurrection, despite what your heroes in the House called it.

Clinton lied to a grand jury, and didn't admit it til the day he left office, when he finished his term.

Senate Democrats gave him a pass, instead of removing him from office.

Sorry, bud

can't bash Trump and give Clinton a pass on the same situation.
"Trump led a protest, not an insurrection,"
Many of those you call "protesters", our court system has determined to be criminals. Judges appointed by Republicans and Democrats are agreeing the actions were criminal.
Your words are criminal.
lock him up, lock him up.

Nah, democrats also supported the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they were the ones who expanded it to Libya, Syria, etc.
I know you are extremely stupid but almost all know the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were started under a Republican administration.
No war was declared. They were military actions.

Actually I'm a DeSantite. I've said I won't vote for Trump if he's the nominee.

How hysterical is it that this is your response to my post how stupid it is that leftists agree on every issue. Here you are saying you can't imagine any other way, LOL
You are an obvious Trump minion no matter what you say. If it posts like a Trump minion, smells like a Trump minion, shows the stupidity of a Trump minion, it is a Trump minion.

He was the DA. He's not going to indict himself. Duh!. Congress censored him.
I’m sorry
I can’t believe you are that stupid

Eric Holder does not prosecute himself
Congress held him in contempt because Holder grew tired of their partisan games

I know you are extremely stupid but almost all know the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were started under a Republican administration.
No war was declared. They were military actions.
Iraq and Afghanistan were state sponsors of terrorism and we had been attacked by terrorists.

I’m sorry
I can’t believe you are that stupid

Eric Holder does not prosecute himself
Congress held him in contempt because Holder grew tired of their partisan games
Holder was subpoenaed and refused to comply. That's why he was charged with contempt. You get to play by different rules, huh.

You are an obvious Trump minion no matter what you say. If it posts like a Trump minion, smells like a Trump minion, shows the stupidity of a Trump minion, it is a Trump minion.

It always cracks me up how stupid and racist you idiots are. Any time you're wrong, you just say you have no dick and no brains so you're just going to believe whatever stupid shit you made up

Why were Reagan, Bush I and Bush II not plagued by criminal investigations, indictments, civil suits after leaving office like Trump is?
BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT CROOKS LIKE TRUMP.
The judiciary is more conservative now than in the 1980's and 1990's.
Trump and Trump minions whine that Trump is being wrongly persecuted and prosecuted.
NO,THE GUY IS A CROOK. It would be a crime if he was not investigated and prosecuted when the evidence warrants. Just like every other citizen.
They were all ridiculed, accused, held in contempt, blamed, investigated, attacked by the left. But even radical Democrats then had at least some respect for the Constitution and process and did not seriously overstep either. So the investigations were a lot less illegal than those launched at Trump.

Evenso. . .

Reagan was thoroughly investigated for Iran Contra. Henry Gonzalez went before the House in special orders night after night after night accusing Bush 41 of all manner of crimes including stealing a stealth fighter plane and flying it to Europe to commit collusion.

Lawrence Walsh spent many many months and $38 million to try to pin some crime on both Reagan and Bush 41 and was unable to do so.

The results of the 2000 election were delayed by weeks while Al Gore challenged the results of that election. And in his tenure George W. Bush was accused of falsifying his military record, authorizing the 9-11 attack, intentionally bringing down the WTC towers, knowingly lying about WMD in Iraq, blowing up the levee damaged by Katrina, etc.

And it's interesting that you left out Clinton. The impeachment failed to remove him from office but a federal judge in NY held him in contempt for the crimes he was impeached for, the Arkansas Bar disbarred him, SCOTUS barred him from ever arguing before the high court. Then there was Ruby Ridge, the Branch Davidian tragedy, the Elian Gonzalez matter, etc.

And then there was Obama's Fast and Furious gun walking scandal, Hillary's emails, FBI texts and misconduct none of which could have happened without his knowledge. Also the Pigford gravy train, Benghazi, weaponization of the IRS, etc.

All this is to say that the pot calling the kettle black just doesn't hold up in the light of intellectual honesty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back