Why were Reagan, Bush I and Bush II not plagued by criminal investigations, indictments, civil suits

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Why were Reagan, Bush I and Bush II not plagued by criminal investigations, indictments, civil suits after leaving office like Trump is?
BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT CROOKS LIKE TRUMP.
The judiciary is more conservative now than in the 1980's and 1990's.
Trump and Trump minions whine that Trump is being wrongly persecuted and prosecuted.
NO,THE GUY IS A CROOK. It would be a crime if he was not investigated and prosecuted when the evidence warrants. Just like every other citizen.

Why were Reagan, Bush I and Bush II not plagued by criminal investigations, indictments, civil suits after leaving office like Trump is?
Trump and Trump minions whine that Trump is being wrongly persecuted and prosecuted.
NO,THE GUY IS A CROOK. It would be a crime if he was not investigated and prosecuted when the evidence warrants. Just like every other citizen.
Gahahahaha!!!! Every Republican President since Ike was pilloried by the left day in and day out. Who the hell are you kidding?

Oh, Reagan was a minor criminal while the Bushes were honest. Bush Sr knew what it took and just burnt out while Bush Jr had very little clue.

The rubes will deny this all day long, they'll make up fantasies all day long, but no modern administrations have been as crooked as Trump's.

So far:

main-qimg-e76a46d3a326742beafd34427f7d7f6e-pjlq

Here come the denials and deflections.

I mean. Reagan did violate the law by selling missiles to Iran to fund revolutionaries in Nicaragua.

So that needed to be investigated.
And you supported the spread of Communism because that's what the DemocRAT party espouses. You wept when the old USSR finally dissolved and the Berlin Wall came down, dincha?

They also weren't subjected to two phony impeachment like Trump was.

The Bush boys were Globalists and in bed with Demwits. Reagan served when there was still some semblance of parliamentary procedure, honor, common sense, and a sense of right and wrong. Had he served today, he would be raked over the coals by his political opponents as Trump is and has been.

Last edited:
Wait, What?

Do mean that dishonest GOP lead Senate that didn't convict Rump twice? Rump should have been shown the door at least.
Impeachment takes place in the House, not the Senate.

and he had the same chance as Billy Clinton did to be removed in 90s

Not Bush II? You've lost your fucking mind, Democrats wanted him to be removed as a war criminal. Democrats and Republicans had the same positions in Iraq, but Democrats are allowed to change their views later and Republicans aren't. W was a horrible President, but not a war criminal or your lying, racist party would have opposed him before the war, not after.

Reagan and Bush I were before this whole criminalization of politics by the racist Democrats started

Reagan and Bush 43 were plagued by criminal investigations

Bush 41 was relatively clean

Forum List

Back