Same-Sex Marriage Support Holds at 71% High

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021

"SNIP.......

Gallup: “Seventy-one percent of Americans think same-sex marriage should be legal, matching the high Gallup recorded in 2022. Public support for legally recognizing gay marriages has been consistently above 50% since the early 2010s.”

.......SNIP"

Awesome news! Let us all be happy and marry. ;)

As long as the solemnizing of these marriages is left voluntary on the part of clergy, I have no opinion. They are adults and can make their own life choices. I suspect the day is coming when some couple will INSIST that some Baptist preacher MUST officiate or they'll sue his flock into oblivion. Cause that's how hate rolls, you see...

We have a family member in our family that is a lesbian, she is married to another woman. We accept her at family gatherings with open arms.

Again, fine. So they can go live their life and I will live mine.

The Republican Supreme Court says NYET to your polls! God Bless DeSantis!!!!!!!! (joke)

As long as the solemnizing of these marriages is left voluntary on the part of clergy, I have no opinion. They are adults and can make their own life choices. I suspect the day is coming when some couple will INSIST that some Baptist preacher MUST officiate or they'll sue his flock into oblivion. Cause that's how hate rolls, you see...
When did the law FORCE Catholic priests to marry formerly divorced people?

If the religious never let the govt take control of THEIR ritual, everything would be fine for them. But they cucked out.

Knock it off with the slippery slope fallacy drivel. It's pretty stupid to think that anyone would want to be married by someone who disapproved of their union. THINK!

Forum List

Back