Why we are defensive around black people

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
It's because black people really do rape, rob, assault, and murder you.

Just a thought. Heaven forbid people defend themselves from that, right? We should all just let black people do whatever they want to us, right?

So.... Then more of you should have your own personal stories about how you've been robbed, raped, and assaulted. Which none of you do. You're safe and sound in front of your television where you are getting those stupid ideas.

So.... Then more of you should have your own personal stories about how you've been robbed, raped, and assaulted. Which none of you do. You're safe and sound in front of your television where you are getting those stupid ideas.
Three fallacies in one post. First, there's only 5% genetic difference between "Races", they're all people, and people are prone to all manner of horrible actions, regardless of race or gender.

Second, even if your assertion were true(Which is a massive stretch), and nobody on this forum has suffered any of the listed crimes against them, that's not even 1% of the United States, let alone the entire world. The fact is that you can't claim nobody has been assaulted by anyone of a specific race, because crimes have been committed against every race, by every race.

Third, just because nobody has felt the need to share personal horror stories with a bunch of randoms on the internet, that doesn't mean that they never happened.

No dfens
You should be equally wary of any dangerous people with ill intent.
You should learn to distinguish the difference, and not focus solely on skin color.

If sociopaths can read vibes by observing people and can spot the difference between
people who easy prey and prone to victimization
vs. tougher targets who aren't worth the trouble,
other people can learn to read mannerisms and tell the difference which goes beyond
appearances, nationality, and skin color. There are also spiritual counselors who use this
ability to "sense trouble" to read into people's spiritual history and help them overcome where they are weak and vulnerable to attack.

If you only react to Black people, you could be missing the real signs of
danger.

NOTE: if you FEAR Black people, that FEAR is what sociopaths can sense.
so if you let your FEAR skew and block your judgment, people who are looking
to take advantage of you can use that against you.

The most empowering approach I've seen to ward off victimization
is to confront your fears, overcome and eliminate them.
When you can embrace others wholeheartedly, without fear of
judgment and rejection, then you become so empowered people can sense that.

You attract the vibes you give off.

So if you want to keep attracting more fear-based people,
then keep holding on to your fears and projecting them,
and you will get the same in return.

If you want to ward off negative attention,
then turn any negative thoughts ideas memories or emotions
into compassion and commitment to change. And you will
ALSO attract people who want things to change for the better!

I hope this helps you rethink your strategy
and where you really want to redirect your energy and focus.

Yours truly,
Emily

Last edited:

Just a thought. Heaven forbid people defend themselves from that, right? We should all just let black people do whatever they want to us, right?

Most black people I've been around have been ... just like the white people I've been around.

Three fallacies in one post. First, there's only 5% genetic difference between "Races", they're all people, and people are prone to all manner of horrible actions, regardless of race or gender.

Second, even if your assertion were true(Which is a massive stretch), and nobody on this forum has suffered any of the listed crimes against them, that's not even 1% of the United States, let alone the entire world. The fact is that you can't claim nobody has been assaulted by anyone of a specific race, because crimes have been committed against every race, by every race.

Third, just because nobody has felt the need to share personal horror stories with a bunch of randoms on the internet, that doesn't mean that they never happened.
First, it's one tenth of a percent. Second, I never said it doesn't happen. What I'm saying is all the people who talk about it happening never have a story whether themselves, a loved one, or a friend to back it up but believe it so strongly. But... There are many stories of documented cases of minorities being the one's most frequently abused by them in multiple ways. I just want to know where are all of these white phantom victims we keep hearing so much about. It would seem to me that they would embrace any given opportunity to tell their negroid horror stories. So.... Where are these people? Legitimate question. If people who have NEVER experienced this love to talk about it, I would think the victims would like to share as well assuming so many of them exist

First, it's one tenth of a percent. Second, I never said it doesn't happen. What I'm saying is all the people who talk about it happening never have a story whether themselves, a loved one, or a friend to back it up but believe it so strongly. But... There are many stories of documented cases of minorities being the one's most frequently abused by them in multiple ways. I just want to know where are all of these white phantom victims we keep hearing so much about. It would seem to me that they would embrace any given opportunity to tell their negroid horror stories. So.... Where are these people? Legitimate question. If people who have NEVER experienced this love to talk about it, I would think the victims would like to share as well assuming so many of them exist
Do Races Differ? Not Really, Genes Show
Apparently it's 10%. I was wrong, but still, not much of a difference.

Whether it's documented or not, victims exist. If people specify it to a minority, it's completely irrelevant, because most humans are awful regardless of "race".

Whether it's documented or not, victims exist. If people specify it to a minority, it's completely irrelevant, because most humans are awful regardless of "race".

It's a fucking disgrace to real victims make up imaginary victims to make a political statement. That's whatever human does it.

Dear Pumpkin Row
I find each individual is 100% unique.

As for race, if you look up the work done by bone marrow donation registry volunteers, they've had to reach out to specific minority groups in order to find compatible matches for patients, where successful transplants can depend on matches by nationality and family members.

Differences in HLA compatibility can mean the difference between life and death. Caucasians tend to match each other with a 90% chance of finding a compatible donor. Minorities including Asian, African, Latino and Native American face a 10% chance. And biracial patients have close to 0 by probability; in reality it's completely up to chance and can't really be calculated. That's how sensitive our genetics are. It goes beyond race, and is specific to nationality and family bloodlines.

Dont be frightened. We know you are afraid. Just be normal and we will be normal to you.

Its alt right boogeyman propaganda. The kind that set Roof off. Instead of worrying about the 89% white on white crime rate they cry about Black people.

I was robbed by a black guy. A kid, still, in some people's minds. Teenager.

A B&E. Then he left the doors open (he entered the back, exited the front), but amazingly, my cats didn't run away.

A B&E. Then he left the doors open (he entered the back, exited the front), but amazingly, my cats didn't run away.
My ancestors were robbed by whites for generations.

Amazingly we survived and some of my ancestors killed some of those whites and buried them in the swamps of Mississippi.

I think I'm a rather typical white person in that I'm not defensive around all black people because they don't all represent a potential threat to me or other whites, Asians, Hispanics, or any other group. But some blacks and others clearly do to everyone.

We live in a middle to upper middle class community with some really wealthy residents mixed in too. I can hit a couple of multimillion-dollar homes with a 9 iron shot from my backyard, but they're the exception around here. It's predominantly white but there are black and several other minority families around too and everyone gets along fine. We socialize in various ways, our kids play with one another, go to school together, play on sports teams, etc. and no one makes a big deal about someone else's ethnicity, religion, or anything else. That doesn't mean everyone likes everyone else because they don't, but that's just human nature. Some people are jerks so others aren't going to want to be their friends or otherwise deal with them, but it's because of their personalities and behavior and not skin color or anything else.

But with other blacks and Hispanics around here my attitude is completely different than it is towards those who are my neighbors or fellow citizens of our small (9 K) town. We abut a neighboring bigger city (200 K) and frequently go to its downtown area for various forms of entertainment. The quickest and most direct route downtown though skirts black and Hispanic neighborhoods, so we avoid them and take a slightly longer route instead. So in that sense, yes, I'm being what could be called defensive, but to me it's just being prudent. Those areas are like hoods all across America. Shootings take place all the time. Criminal thugs evening scores with one another, robbing each other, etc., but as is often the case innocent folks get killed or wounded too. So why would I jeopardize my safety and that of my loved ones just to save 3-4 minutes on the journey downtown? It's simply not worth the risk, period. If someone wants to define that as overly defensive or racist or whatever, tough shit. I could care less.

Most black people I've been around have been ... just like the white people I've been around.
Well i guess you dont live in the inner city. I assure you, there are gigantic differences.

Amazingly we survived and some of my ancestors killed some of those whites and buried them in the swamps of Mississippi.
No one cares about your criminal family.

Well i guess you dont live in the inner city. I assure you, there are gigantic differences.

In you

LOL. Nice fiction. LOL.

Defending yourself and being defensive aren't the same thing.

Great, your point is that victims exist. Hurrah! Excellent observation!

Forum List

Back