How much respectable Racism will you give me?

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
I am just an average Black man, but I am wondering am I allowed to dislike what some Whites do, and I not be labeled a racist? You know , how much leverage will you give me before you start throwing the racist book at me? Or is the book thrown at me in every situation automatically? Can I have some actual agreement from Whites that yes, I am seeing actual racism in this example? Can I have a respect in my racism?

Can you say, "You know Mike, your right, that's just not cool what that policeman did." He did not have to shoot that man 15 times. 3 times may have been enough , 6 times - okay, the threat is over , 9 times, okay, nothing to fear, but if he shoots this man 15 times and I call him a racist , will I be called a racist because I see racism in this over kill?

When I see racism , will that be respected?

Many Blacks are arrested because of" Racial Profiling ",there is a wave of patterns where if it fits , then the person is almost guilty during the arrest.

What about the pattern of thinking which I see in many Whites which lead their minds into thinking Blacks are guilty before their day in court. The obvious patterns; even here online , a discussion board, White people start talking and you can see it right off ; the black person is guilty! Needs no charge ,just lock them up!

Can I say this without being labeled a racist?

Even when we see racism its often not respected.

I see a lot of racism in Whites , but they deny it so much , or they are blind to the extent their own racism. For example ; do you see any racism in Trumps cabinet picks?

Can it be respected if I do?

Why in the fuck do you need respect from them or asking for it. You don't need their permission to feel how you feel. They damn sure don't ask for yours

Why in the fuck do you need respect from them or asking for it. You don't need their permission to feel how you feel. They damn sure don't ask for yours

Well your right to a point , and I get what your saying , but when is it wrong to ask for respect? I am simply requesting "Reason."

We have to try and reason with them.

It's not that they can't reason. Its that they won't. But you can try. But that's not my ministry

It's not that they can't reason. Its that they won't. But you can try. But that's not my ministry

That's certainly true , "Some" of them will not even try. Strangely they don't think were " Worth" the effort. They inherited a very racist conscious from their ancestors ; you can't appeal to their frontal lobe , so you hope you don't live next door to them. To those types , blacks don't have even a common human level of respect. The head of a White family exposed to this kind of racism , may actually begin to change his thinking some. Generations will pass, ( 40 years is a generation), and that filters and waters down racism in some families , with some depending on their exposure to Blacks , which is why its always worth the time to try and relate to Whites. In a trust building way.

Its not a ministry with me , its just a belief that we need each other./

Need? We didn't need them. Think about it. We were perfectly fine before they came along.

Look , were in the boat. Were in the same boat. Same country , same city , were on the same block. You don't think we need a "Hello" from them at times ; we need their vote to give our streets stop signs where needed. We need their imput and their talents; we need their love and their concern. We need their children to grow with ours.

Nothing extreme , just simple life that we need to not let die.

Bruh. Respectfully, I don't need shit from them. I don't need their acknowledgement in any of those things. That's your problem. They have you convinced that you need them. It's then that they have you right where they want you.

I am just an average Black man, but I am wondering am I allowed to dislike what some Whites do, and I not be labeled a racist? You know , how much leverage will you give me before you start throwing the racist book at me? Or is the book thrown at me in every situation automatically? Can I have some actual agreement from Whites that yes, I am seeing actual racism in this example? Can I have a respect in my racism?

Can you say, "You know Mike, your right, that's just not cool what that policeman did." He did not have to shoot that man 15 times. 3 times may have been enough , 6 times - okay, the threat is over , 9 times, okay, nothing to fear, but if he shoots this man 15 times and I call him a racist , will I be called a racist because I see racism in this over kill?

Many Blacks are arrested because of" Racial Profiling ",there is a wave of patterns where if it fits , then the person is almost guilty during the arrest.

What about the pattern of thinking which I see in many Whites which lead their minds into thinking Blacks are guilty before their day in court. The obvious patterns; even here online , a discussion board, White people start talking and you can see it right off ; the black person is guilty! Needs no charge ,just lock them up!

I judge people based on their actions. The color of their skin is immaterial. To my mind racism is a sign of infantile thought patterns.

Bruh. Respectfully, I don't need shit from them. I don't need their acknowledgement in any of those things. That's your problem. They have you convinced that you need them. It's then that they have you right where they want you.

We need the Mexicans, we need the Asians , we need the people ;in your mind the race only needs itself; you think its a problem for the races to need each other ; it is too late for you , your too far gone. Take your place among the Black Klan. Just another short sighted person.

I judge people based on their actions. The color of their skin is immaterial. To my mind racism is a sign of infantile thought patterns.

The color of peoples skin, in my view, is not immaterial , but I totally agree that racism has thought patterns that some of which are childish. I see nothing wrong with pride in a race, only the perversion of that pride is infantile.

The color of peoples skin, in my view, is not immaterial , but I totally agree that racism has thought patterns that some of which are childish. I see nothing wrong with pride in a race, only the perversion of that pride is infantile.

While I support your desire to celebrate your race I don't find anything other than the human race as a whole something to celebrate on a personal level. The sooner we can change the paradigm of racial based thinking, the sooner the human race will evolve into something better.

While I support your desire to celebrate your race I don't find anything other than the human race as a whole something to celebrate on a personal level. The sooner we can change the paradigm of racial based thinking, the sooner the human race will evolve into something better.

Well see I relate to both. I relate to the human race evolving into more neutral based beings where race means nothing; ( which I think God is offering ), and I relate to being Black and proud of being Black , because I lived through the years where Whites oppressed that in Blacks for years.

DIsagreement is fine.

When you assume racism is the cause of what you don't like?

NOt fine.

And it's worst because of the Boy Cried Wolf abuse of "Racism" by the left over the last 60 years.

If you can't defend your case based on it's merits without calling some one racist, then you can't defend hour case based on it's merits.

DIsagreement is fine.

NOt fine.

And it's worst because of the Boy Cried Wolf abuse of "Racism" by the left over the last 60 years.

If you can't defend your case based on it's merits without calling some one racist, then you can't defend hour case based on it's merits.

For a period ,I think we need to tolerate some levels of racism, I call it "Respectable Racism", and that mostly in us old folks.

Racism is old school, I am old school; back in my day some of us did racism with respect.

Last edited:

DIsagreement is fine.

NOt fine.

For a period ,I think we need to tolerate level of racism, I call it "Respectable Racism", and that mostly in us old folks.

Racism is old school, I am old school; back in my day some of us did racism with respect.

Racism, by definition, requires that you are judging people, based on their race, to be inferior.

One can have plenty of respectful disagreement, without saying the other person is wrong because of their race.

I had strong disagreements with Obama, on just about everything. None of it was because of his skin color, but because of the color of his ideology, ie deep pink, imo.

DIsagreement is fine.

NOt fine.

For a period ,I think we need to tolerate level of racism, I call it "Respectable Racism", and that mostly in us old folks.

Racism, by definition, requires that you are judging people, based on their race, to be inferior.

One can have plenty of respectful disagreement, without saying the other person is wrong because of their race.

I had strong disagreements with Obama, on just about everything. None of it was because of his skin color, but because of the color of his ideology, ie deep pink, imo.

Well I understand, we should persue that thin line between race and racism. If possible , even remove race from racism. I can disagree with another person without race being involved; but if it becomes involved , then continue with respect.

DIsagreement is fine.

NOt fine.

Well I understand, we should persue that thin line between race and racism. If possible , even remove race from racism. I can disagree with another person without race being involved; but if it becomes involved , then continue with respect.

Thanks to generations of abuse of that accusation by the left, any time you do, any non guilt wallowing white person will be hard pressed to listen past that point.

Well your right to a point , and I get what your saying , but when is it wrong to ask for respect? I am simply requesting "Reason."

We have to try and reason with them.
No we dont have to try and reason with ignorance. Thats a losing proposition. They bring nothing to the table anyway. You can talk until you are blue in the face and at the end of the day you must realize power never concedes anything. You have to use power to defeat power.

Forum List

Back