Why we are defensive around black people

It's because black people really do rape, rob, assault, and murder you.

Just a thought. Heaven forbid people defend themselves from that, right? We should all just let black people do whatever they want to us, right?
55 years old and have never had that happen....You must be some kind of lunatic..

I think I'm a rather typical white person in that I'm not defensive around all black people because they don't all represent a potential threat to me or other whites, Asians, Hispanics, or any other group. But some blacks and others clearly do to everyone.

We live in a middle to upper middle class community with some really wealthy residents mixed in too. I can hit a couple of multimillion-dollar homes with a 9 iron shot from my backyard, but they're the exception around here. It's predominantly white but there are black and several other minority families around too and everyone gets along fine. We socialize in various ways, our kids play with one another, go to school together, play on sports teams, etc. and no one makes a big deal about someone else's ethnicity, religion, or anything else. That doesn't mean everyone likes everyone else because they don't, but that's just human nature. Some people are jerks so others aren't going to want to be their friends or otherwise deal with them, but it's because of their personalities and behavior and not skin color or anything else.

But with other blacks and Hispanics around here my attitude is completely different than it is towards those who are my neighbors or fellow citizens of our small (9 K) town. We abut a neighboring bigger city (200 K) and frequently go to its downtown area for various forms of entertainment. The quickest and most direct route downtown though skirts black and Hispanic neighborhoods, so we avoid them and take a slightly longer route instead. So in that sense, yes, I'm being what could be called defensive, but to me it's just being prudent. Those areas are like hoods all across America. Shootings take place all the time. Criminal thugs evening scores with one another, robbing each other, etc., but as is often the case innocent folks get killed or wounded too. So why would I jeopardize my safety and that of my loved ones just to save 3-4 minutes on the journey downtown? It's simply not worth the risk, period. If someone wants to define that as overly defensive or racist or whatever, tough shit. I could care less.
Trash comes in all colors. You can recognize it, hear it, smell it. That's not what the IDIOT who started this post is suggesting.

So.... Then more of you should have your own personal stories about how you've been robbed, raped, and assaulted. Which none of you do. You're safe and sound in front of your television where you are getting those stupid ideas.
Prison........ :eusa_whistle:

:D

So.... Then more of you should have your own personal stories about how you've been robbed, raped, and assaulted. Which none of you do. You're safe and sound in front of your television where you are getting those stupid ideas.

Can you express a complete thought? My question is where are all of the imaginary VICTIMS and why they are not speaking up. Are you saying that the victims are in prison? It might help to actually address what you're quoting.

Can you express a complete thought? My question is where are all of the imaginary VICTIMS and why they are not speaking up. Are you saying that the victims are in prison? It might help to actually address what you're quoting.
Look up, see the pretty contrails?

Guess I just found the answer to my question about that person expressing a complete thought

Dear MikeK
Race and "being black" isn't the cause of this behavior.
It's rebelling against authority due to sense of helplessness and lack of ownership.

Teach people to own their own schools, communities and representation in govt where they become responsible for their own resources and they won't waste money on crime and fund prisons, but would be too busy paying for education and health care, creating jobs in the areas they argue should be the focus.

[...]

Teach people to own their own schools, communities and representation in govt where they become responsible for their own resources and they won't waste money on crime and fund prisons, but would be too busy paying for education and health care, creating jobs in the areas they argue should be the focus.
How do we teach people who are not receptive to learning how to behave in a civilized manner? I am old enough to remember very clearly how Alexander Hamilton High School, which was a beautiful, well respected public school in Brooklyn, NY, was totally ruined within one semester after accepting over a hundred Black migrants from Southern states in 1964.

The walls were covered with graffiti, paintings and framed pictures were slashed or torn down, lockers and rest-rooms were vandalized beyond repair, White students and teachers were abused and assaulted, the formerly orderly corridors had become chaotic. That was one I personally observed. There were several similarly ruined schools that I'd only heard about.

I'm not saying all Blacks are prone to such anti-social conduct. But a hell of a lot of them are and that troublesome category ruins things for everyone. The problem rests with the n!ggers Sotomayor talks about in the video. And no matter how far White society bends over to accommodate decent Black people the ungrateful n!ggers among them will manage to spoil things for everyone with their uncivilized, often criminal behavior.

Tommy Sotomayor is saying what Whites have heretofore been forbidden to say.

Last edited:
Three fallacies in one post. First, there's only 5% genetic difference between "Races", they're all people, and people are prone to all manner of horrible actions, regardless of race or gender.

Second, even if your assertion were true(Which is a massive stretch), and nobody on this forum has suffered any of the listed crimes against them, that's not even 1% of the United States, let alone the entire world. The fact is that you can't claim nobody has been assaulted by anyone of a specific race, because crimes have been committed against every race, by every race.

Third, just because nobody has felt the need to share personal horror stories with a bunch of randoms on the internet, that doesn't mean that they never happened.
First, it's one tenth of a percent. Second, I never said it doesn't happen. What I'm saying is all the people who talk about it happening never have a story whether themselves, a loved one, or a friend to back it up but believe it so strongly. But... There are many stories of documented cases of minorities being the one's most frequently abused by them in multiple ways. I just want to know where are all of these white phantom victims we keep hearing so much about. It would seem to me that they would embrace any given opportunity to tell their negroid horror stories. So.... Where are these people? Legitimate question. If people who have NEVER experienced this love to talk about it, I would think the victims would like to share as well assuming so many of them exist
Do Races Differ? Not Really, Genes Show
Apparently it's 10%. I was wrong, but still, not much of a difference.

Whether it's documented or not, victims exist. If people specify it to a minority, it's completely irrelevant, because most humans are awful regardless of "race".
10% is a higher difference than when comparing humans to apes.

Even much smaller differences matter a lot in the field of genetics.

[...]

How do we teach people who are not receptive to learning how to behave in a civilized manner? I am old enough to remember very clearly how Alexander Hamilton High School, which was a beautiful, well respected public school in Brooklyn, NY, was totally ruined within one semester after accepting over a hundred Black migrants from Southern states in 1964.

The walls were covered with graffiti, paintings and framed pictures were slashed or torn down, lockers and rest-rooms were vandalized beyond repair, White students and teachers were abused and assaulted, the formerly orderly corridors had become chaotic. That was one I personally observed. There were several similarly ruined schools that I'd only heard about.

I'm not saying all Blacks are prone to such anti-social conduct. But a hell of a lot of them are and that troublesome category ruins things for everyone. The problem rests with the n!ggers Sotomayor talks about in the video. And no matter how far White society bends over to accommodate decent Black people the ungrateful n!ggers among them will manage to spoil things for everyone with their uncivilized, often criminal behavior.

Tommy Sotomayor is a deadbeat with multiple out of wedlock kids that he owes child support. After leaving his black baby momma he goes and does the same to his white baby momma (notice a pattern). Bonus he has a domestic violence record too! He's a bitter effeminate faggot filled with envy for black women. He doesn't care about the black community he's a lazy failure of a black man hoping to marry his way into a rich white family. Black men aren't getting gunned down everyday by loud angry weaves. Black women aren't the ones terrorizing black neighborhoods. He's self projecting.

[...]

Tommy Sotomayor is a deadbeat with multiple out of wedlock kids that he owes child support. After leaving his black baby momma he goes and does the same to his white baby momma (notice a pattern). Bonus he has a domestic violence record too! He's a bitter effeminate faggot filled with envy for black women. He doesn't care about the black community he's a lazy failure of a black man hoping to marry his way into a rich white family. Black men aren't getting gunned down everyday by loud angry weaves. Black women aren't the ones terrorizing black neighborhoods. He's self projecting.
TS hates being Black. You typically see his kind being propped up by whites when they validate those whites that feel the same way he does about Black people. He is their champion and thats how TS gets paid. He is the worst kind of sell out because he loves to attack my beautiful, strong, Black women. When you attack the foundation you are doing some damage. Hopefully he gets whats coming to him.

[...]

TS hates being Black. You typically see his kind being propped up by whites when they validate those whites that feel the same way he does about Black people. He is their champion and thats how TS gets paid. He is the worst kind of sell out because he loves to attack my beautiful, strong, Black women. When you attack the foundation you are doing some damage. Hopefully he gets whats coming to him.

Interesting and Informative Asclepias
I looked this guy up on Wiki, about being a radio host who advocates "men's rights", denounces BLM as thugs,
wants to change who polices the Black communities with strained relations with White officers,
and sounds more like he's against the liberal enabling and exploitation of problems instead of solving them.

I wonder what he'd say about Freedmen's Town, and Busienss plans led by local Republican leader
and FT descendant Gladys House (while the men in the district have all but destroyed the work to
save it mostly by WOMEN, mostly African American, but also Vietnamese and White women).

Would that change his approach if he actually MET some honest hardworking women
and leaders working around the clock, uncredited and constantly undermined by hostile competing interests,
who are TRYING to save a national historic district that is a CIVIL RIGHTS landmark and Freed Slave settlement?

Would you like to co-write a letter to him, from your angle and mine,
criticizing different things we both find wrong (you and I don't have to agree on these,
but list out all the points) and solicit his help with his radio show to address this list
and promote solutions to all counts?

I'm happy to cover the points that you don't and vice versa, happy for your
to represent what he is missing with BLM and other things he attacks.

Can we cowrite something? I think he can help spread the word!

[...]

Interesting and Informative Asclepias
I looked this guy up on Wiki, about being a radio host who advocates "men's rights", denounces BLM as thugs,
wants to change who polices the Black communities with strained relations with White officers,
and sounds more like he's against the liberal enabling and exploitation of problems instead of solving them.

I wonder what he'd say about Freedmen's Town, and Busienss plans led by local Republican leader
and FT descendant Gladys House (while the men in the district have all but destroyed the work to
save it mostly by WOMEN, mostly African American, but also Vietnamese and White women).

Would that change his approach if he actually MET some honest hardworking women
and leaders working around the clock, uncredited and constantly undermined by hostile competing interests,
who are TRYING to save a national historic district that is a CIVIL RIGHTS landmark and Freed Slave settlement?

Would you like to co-write a letter to him, from your angle and mine,
criticizing different things we both find wrong (you and I don't have to agree on these,
but list out all the points) and solicit his help with his radio show to address this list
and promote solutions to all counts?

I'm happy to cover the points that you don't and vice versa, happy for your
to represent what he is missing with BLM and other things he attacks.

Can we cowrite something? I think he can help spread the word!
I have no desire to write anything to that clown. He wont change and frankly I dont like getting close to slime. He would only find a way to exploit it to his benefit. Thats what uncle toms do best.

Dear MikeK
Race and "being black" isn't the cause of this behavior.
It's rebelling against authority due to sense of helplessness and lack of ownership.

That sounds nice, but...

It's because black people really do rape, rob, assault, and murder you.

Just a thought. Heaven forbid people defend themselves from that, right? We should all just let black people do whatever they want to us, right?
Because its a proven fact the negroid race is more violent and less intelligent.

The Color of Crime, 2016 Revised Edition - American Renaissance
http://www.dailystormer.com/federal...violent-crime-against-whites-than-vice-versa/
DNA Discoverer: Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites

Forum List

Back