Why was it OK for Obama to declare himself a deity?

Of course there was media bias AGAINST Trump....The orange buffoon, was, IS, and will always be an idiot.......Did you expect sane people to praise the moronic things this guy spewed to right wing xenophobic and a mostly racist mob???

What media were you watching?

Obama was the darling of mainstream media for 8 years
Some guys just got it, others don't...

Some guys are given a pass as well.
No shit. I was always told that life isn't fair deal with it....

I really don't give a fuck about Obama or Trump or any other worthless politician you haven't realized that yet?

But saying the was media bias against Obama is an outright fucking lie
Depends which media you pay attention to...

This guy is clearly a god, because he said:
trumpdummy.png

Just like these gods:
painting.jpg

North-Korean-Situation.jpg

Don’t forget this one-
My legacy will be an America brought down to the level of the rest of the world." - Barack Obama
I couldn't find it attributed to Obama anywhere but on whacko rightard sites. Would you be so kind as to provide a link to the actual quote in the place it occurs? Tia.

That is why I am here, because Barack Obama is the only person in this who understands that. That before we can work on the problems, we have to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation.

.....and THAT makes fuck heads like you interpret that Obama declared himself a deity????......................How damn stupid are you idiots?

Obama declared him self a god and so did people like you Nat who are you trying to fool?

You darkies prayed to Obama we all know that it's well documented

`
`

I voted for Obama in 2008. By 2010, I saw him as no different than a republican; a lying, warmongering, corporate tool. I haven't voted democrat or republican since.
`
`
`

adRKPr4.jpg

Let me educate morons like you.......

Obama stated the above to OPENLY mock all your fellow evangelical morons (INCLUDING radical Islamists) who "think" that regardless of the shit life hands them, there is the "reward" of a heaven AFTER they die off.

A lot of sane intellectuals agreed with Obama.....Morons like you, failed to understand what he meant......Too bad.

Triggered..lol

You love everything Obama did and hate the fact that Trump is breathing.

Wrong on BOTH counts.....

Obama didn't kick right wingers' asses enough.......and I blame him for that

Trump is the BEST thing that ever happened to the DNC (as bad as it is)....
NO democrat ever dreamed of screwing up the RNC more than Trump is doing.

Strange but money talks over your idiotic UNSUPPORTED claims!

The Democratic National Committee raised just $3.9 million in October, its second worst fundraising quarter of the year, deepening the fundraising gap between the national party organizations. The party has raised about $55 million this year and sits with $3.2 million in debt. The DNC also has $5 million banked away in cash on hand.

VERSUS GOP

By comparison, the RNC raised about
a) $9.2 million in October — nearly 3 times the amount the DNC
b) Double what DNC bringing its total to $113 million so far this year —
c) and has $42.5 million in cash on hand, over 8 times the amount of CASH on compared to Democrats
according to an early glimpse of the party's monthly finance report provided to The Hill on Monday.
DNC fundraising falls further behind RNC

So If Trump is so Bad why is the GOP have over 8 times the amount of cash...and raised over 2 times as much? Even though there are MORE Democrats? More Hollywood millionaires?

FACTS have a way of getting idiots like you to do a little more research before you spout some idiocy as you have done!

All you're confirming, moron.....\is that the bribers pay well the GOP whores in congress......Nothing more.

That maybe right...but let's consider the last Presidential race as to HOW well money was managed.

Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768 million in spending)
outspent Trump's successful one ($398 million) by nearly 2 to 1.
Analysis | Somebody just put a price tag on the 2016 election. It’s a doozy.

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

But of course that was OK... because even the MSM deified Obama!

I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’
Obama never declared himself a diety.

</thread>

The Democratic National Committee raised just $3.9 million in October, its second worst fundraising quarter of the year, deepening the fundraising gap between the national party organizations. The party has raised about $55 million this year and sits with $3.2 million in debt. The DNC also has $5 million banked away in cash on hand.

VERSUS GOP

c) and has $42.5 million in cash on hand, over 8 times the amount of CASH on compared to Democrats
according to an early glimpse of the party's monthly finance report provided to The Hill on Monday.

So If Trump is so Bad why is the GOP have over 8 times the amount of cash...and raised over 2 times as much? Even though there are MORE Democrats? More Hollywood millionaires?

FACTS have a way of getting idiots like you to do a little more research before you spout some idiocy as you have done!

All you're confirming, moron.....\is that the bribers pay well the GOP whores in congress......Nothing more.

That maybe right...but let's consider the last Presidential race as to HOW well money was managed.

Now you’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. Out of one side, you’re pointing out the GOP is raising more money than Democrats; while out of the other side, you’re pointing out the irrelevancy of raising more money.

VERSUS GOP

Now you’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. Out of one side, you’re pointing out the GOP is raising more money than Democrats; while out of the other side, you’re pointing out the irrelevancy of raising more money.

Again you missed the point as badly as you underestimated as Hillary did we "deplorables"!
A) Trump is a business person who KNOWS how to leverage money and relationships... hence HE spent less then half as much as the wastrel spendthrift Hillary/Democrats!
B) And with that ability to wisely and efficiently spend think what twice the amount spent twice as efficiently as Hillary/Democrats spent can mean to future campaigns?

You like your cohorts not only depended on the MSM's phony polling numbers that almost ALL had more Democrats polled...which was wrong... but you don't see how
Trump has gone way over yours and the MSM's heads and directly speaking to Americans who are really disbelieving ANYTHING now that the MSM puts out!
Case in point and I've used this over and over... "Trump anti-immigrant".
How Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate Is Galvanizing Hotel Workers to ...

How can Trump HATE immigrants when he married one?
I certainly don't HATE my immigrant relatives!
And 40 million + Americans who are immigrants or related to immigrants don't hate them?

But see this is again the fault of the MSM and people like you!
Either you are totally ignorant about Trump's wife, my relatives and 40 million other Americans like us OR YOU hate us!
Which is it? Do you HATE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS?????

VERSUS GOP

Again you missed the point as badly as you underestimated as Hillary did we "deplorables"!
A) Trump is a business person who KNOWS how to leverage money and relationships... hence HE spent less then half as much as the wastrel spendthrift Hillary/Democrats!
B) And with that ability to wisely and efficiently spend think what twice the amount spent twice as efficiently as Hillary/Democrats spent can mean to future campaigns?

You like your cohorts not only depended on the MSM's phony polling numbers that almost ALL had more Democrats polled...which was wrong... but you don't see how
Trump has gone way over yours and the MSM's heads and directly speaking to Americans who are really disbelieving ANYTHING now that the MSM puts out!

And 40 million + Americans who are immigrants or related to immigrants don't hate them?

Either you are totally ignorant about Trump's wife, my relatives and 40 million other Americans like us OR YOU hate us!
Now you’re bragging that the candidate who promised to fund his own campaign spent only $400 million, most of which, was not his?

Still, as you said, spending the most is irrelevant to winning, so who knows why you talk now about Republicans getting more than Democrats? :dunno:

Who also knows why you’re now trolling your own thread to talk about trump, or polls, or campaign finances, or illegal aliens? Your thread is about your false declaration that Obama declared himself a diety. Can’t you stay on topic in your own thread??

:badgrin:

VERSUS GOP

Now you’re bragging that the candidate who promised to fund his own campaign spent only $400 million, most of which, was not his?

Still, as you said, spending the most is irrelevant to winning, so who knows why you talk now about Republicans getting more than Democrats? :dunno:

Who also knows why you’re now trolling your own thread to talk about trump, or polls, or campaign finances, or illegal aliens? Your thread is about your false declaration that Obama declared himself a diety. Can’t you stay on topic in your own thread??

I was responding to this comment:
"Trump is the BEST thing that ever happened to the DNC (as bad as it is)....NO democrat ever dreamed of screwing up the RNC more than Trump is doing."
So the topic was changed from Obama declaring himself by NATFour who brought up the above.
So I didn't change, just responding to ignorance of NATFour!

I also am using FACTS not guesses, hyperbole, crap in other words like you to substantiate MY statements.
GOP has more money and with Trump spending it more wisely and that is a FACT!

"Trump is the BEST thing that ever happened to the DNC (as bad as it is)....NO democrat ever dreamed of screwing up the RNC more than Trump is doing."
So the topic was changed from Obama declaring himself by NATFour who brought up the above.

I also am using FACTS not guesses, hyperbole, crap in other words like you to substantiate MY statements.
Spot the disconnect...

• ”Why was it OK for Obama to declare himself a deity?”

• “I also am using FACTS not guesses, hyperbole, crap...”

Great, so since you claim to be spewing facts and not hyperbole or other assorted crap, it should be no problem then for you to quote Obama proclaiming himself a diety.....

Spot the disconnect...

Great, so since you claim to be spewing facts and not hyperbole or other assorted crap, it should be no problem then for you to quote Obama proclaiming himself a diety.....

My friend, always bear in mind that old adage about "wrestling with pigs"

Spot the disconnect...

So what event would have caused the “the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

According to Obama it was HIS nomination. Now how was ONE person's nomination slow the rise and heal the planet"? Unless that one entity was an entity!
Remember Obama NEVER refuted any of these statements. I've searched and there is NO record of Obama ever declaring these statements outrageous.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."
We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."
-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"
-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"
-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."
-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."
-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

Spot the disconnect...

8 Most Hilarious and Unsettling Obama-as-Deity Metaphors

Forum List

Back