Why was it OK for Obama to declare himself a deity?

Again you missed the point as badly as you underestimated as Hillary did we "deplorables"!
A) Trump is a business person who KNOWS how to leverage money and relationships... hence HE spent less then half as much as the wastrel spendthrift Hillary/Democrats!
B) And with that ability to wisely and efficiently spend think what twice the amount spent twice as efficiently as Hillary/Democrats spent can mean to future campaigns?

You like your cohorts not only depended on the MSM's phony polling numbers that almost ALL had more Democrats polled...which was wrong... but you don't see how
Trump has gone way over yours and the MSM's heads and directly speaking to Americans who are really disbelieving ANYTHING now that the MSM puts out!
Case in point and I've used this over and over... "Trump anti-immigrant".
How Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate Is Galvanizing Hotel Workers to ...

How can Trump HATE immigrants when he married one?
I certainly don't HATE my immigrant relatives!
And 40 million + Americans who are immigrants or related to immigrants don't hate them?

But see this is again the fault of the MSM and people like you!
Either you are totally ignorant about Trump's wife, my relatives and 40 million other Americans like us OR YOU hate us!
Which is it? Do you HATE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS?????
Now you’re bragging that the candidate who promised to fund his own campaign spent only $400 million, most of which, was not his?

Still, as you said, spending the most is irrelevant to winning, so who knows why you talk now about Republicans getting more than Democrats? :dunno:

Who also knows why you’re now trolling your own thread to talk about trump, or polls, or campaign finances, or illegal aliens? Your thread is about your false declaration that Obama declared himself a diety. Can’t you stay on topic in your own thread??

:badgrin:

I was responding to this comment:
"Trump is the BEST thing that ever happened to the DNC (as bad as it is)....NO democrat ever dreamed of screwing up the RNC more than Trump is doing."
So the topic was changed from Obama declaring himself by NATFour who brought up the above.
So I didn't change, just responding to ignorance of NATFour!

I also am using FACTS not guesses, hyperbole, crap in other words like you to substantiate MY statements.
GOP has more money and with Trump spending it more wisely and that is a FACT!
Spot the disconnect...

• ”Why was it OK for Obama to declare himself a deity?”

• “I also am using FACTS not guesses, hyperbole, crap...”

Great, so since you claim to be spewing facts and not hyperbole or other assorted crap, it should be no problem then for you to quote Obama proclaiming himself a diety.....

My friend, always bear in mind that old adage about "wrestling with pigs"

So what event would have caused the “the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

According to Obama it was HIS nomination. Now how was ONE person's nomination slow the rise and heal the planet"? Unless that one entity was an entity!
Remember Obama NEVER refuted any of these statements. I've searched and there is NO record of Obama ever declaring these statements outrageous.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."
We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."
-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"
-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"
-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."
-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."
-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush
You said Obama called himself a diety yet you list a plethora of quotes .... from others, not him.

You did post one Obama quote though...

”This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

... where is was speaking of addressing global warming from a political standpoint.

What’s divine about that?

Now you’re bragging that the candidate who promised to fund his own campaign spent only $400 million, most of which, was not his?

Still, as you said, spending the most is irrelevant to winning, so who knows why you talk now about Republicans getting more than Democrats? :dunno:

Who also knows why you’re now trolling your own thread to talk about trump, or polls, or campaign finances, or illegal aliens? Your thread is about your false declaration that Obama declared himself a diety. Can’t you stay on topic in your own thread??

:badgrin:

"Trump is the BEST thing that ever happened to the DNC (as bad as it is)....NO democrat ever dreamed of screwing up the RNC more than Trump is doing."
So the topic was changed from Obama declaring himself by NATFour who brought up the above.

I also am using FACTS not guesses, hyperbole, crap in other words like you to substantiate MY statements.
Spot the disconnect...

Great, so since you claim to be spewing facts and not hyperbole or other assorted crap, it should be no problem then for you to quote Obama proclaiming himself a diety.....

So what event would have caused the “the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

According to Obama it was HIS nomination. Now how was ONE person's nomination slow the rise and heal the planet"? Unless that one entity was an entity!
Remember Obama NEVER refuted any of these statements. I've searched and there is NO record of Obama ever declaring these statements outrageous.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."
We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
-- Halle Berry

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."
-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."
-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush
You said Obama called himself a diety yet you list a plethora of quotes .... from others, not him.

”This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

... where is was speaking of addressing global warming from a political standpoint.

11 pages ago I ask the same....Yet here we are 11 pages later...

Spot the disconnect...

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

-- Halle Berry

-- Deepak Chopra

-- Gary Hart

-- Eve Konstantine

-- Chris Matthews

-- Toni Morrison

-- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

What is divine is that It started the day Obama was nominated! How else would any "stopped rising oceans" and "healing planet" be done except through Obama's nomination?
I mean this is a god as Evan Thomas editor of a MSM magazine called him! Where was Obama's renouncement of these pronouncements?
Then I have added several times the deification that Obama could have easily renounce but he didn't! Because in Obama's mind he is a deity!
His wife said so! Newspapers/magazines said so! Newsweek had a cover of him as a deity! Oprah said""We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader .
So you still insist Obama doesn't think of himself as god-like?
Where in ANY article, interview,etc. did Obama denounce such pronouncements?
WHERE?

-- Michelle Obama
--Lawrence Carter
-- Dinesh Sharma
-- Chicago] Sun-Times
-- Mark Morford
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.
-- Barack Obama
-- Daily Kos
-- Halle Berry
-- Deepak Chopra
-- Gary Hart
-- Eve Konstantine
-- Chris Matthews
-- Toni Morrison
-- Ezra Klein
-- Gerald Campbell
-- Oprah Winfrey
-- Bill Rush

Spot the disconnect...

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

-- Halle Berry

-- Deepak Chopra

-- Gary Hart

-- Eve Konstantine

-- Chris Matthews

-- Toni Morrison

-- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

What is divine is that It started the day Obama was nominated! How else would any "stopped rising oceans" and "healing planet" be done except through Obama's nomination?
I mean this is a god as Evan Thomas editor of a MSM magazine called him! Where was Obama's renouncement of these pronouncements?
Then I have added several times the deification that Obama could have easily renounce but he didn't! Because in Obama's mind he is a deity!
His wife said so! Newspapers/magazines said so! Newsweek had a cover of him as a deity! Oprah said""We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader .
WHERE?

-- Michelle Obama
--Lawrence Carter
-- Dinesh Sharma
-- Chicago] Sun-Times
-- Mark Morford
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.
-- Barack Obama
-- Daily Kos
-- Halle Berry
-- Deepak Chopra
-- Gary Hart
-- Eve Konstantine
-- Chris Matthews
-- Toni Morrison
-- Ezra Klein
-- Gerald Campbell
-- Oprah Winfrey
-- Bill Rush
Again...

your thread claims Obama called himself a diety.

Again...

Your list of quotes are all from people who are not Obama except for one quote.

And again...

that one Obama quote was in regard to him addressing global warming, not divinity.

Spot the disconnect...

-- Michelle Obama

--Lawrence Carter

-- Dinesh Sharma

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

-- Mark Morford

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

-- Barack Obama

-- Daily Kos

-- Halle Berry

-- Deepak Chopra

-- Gary Hart

-- Eve Konstantine

-- Chris Matthews

-- Toni Morrison

-- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

WHERE?

-- Michelle Obama
--Lawrence Carter
-- Dinesh Sharma
-- Chicago] Sun-Times
-- Mark Morford
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.
-- Barack Obama
-- Daily Kos
-- Halle Berry
-- Deepak Chopra
-- Gary Hart
-- Eve Konstantine
-- Chris Matthews
-- Toni Morrison
-- Ezra Klein
-- Gerald Campbell
-- Oprah Winfrey
-- Bill Rush
And you took it literally...

Forum List

Back