I can't believe people still take Trump seriously

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
From his tweets, he comes off as a parody of himself. I don't take a word he says seriously, and I don't see how anyone does. That stupid book doesn't change my opinion on Trump at all; he was a joke before, and he's a joke now. The only difference it made was, now he can legitimately point and say "Fake news".

From his tweets, he comes off as a parody of himself. I don't take a word he says seriously, and I don't see how anyone does. That stupid book doesn't change my opinion on Trump at all; he was a joke before, and he's a joke now. The only difference it made was, now he can legitimately point and say "Fake news".
------------------------------ aw well , wipe away those tears as you say , President Donald Trump the most powerful man in the world John Shaw [aw haw] :afro:.

He is president of the United States. Even if you don’t like him you have to take him seriously by virtue of his office

He’s going to be President till at least January of 2021 rather his critics take him seriously or not. I would also suggest part of the reason Trump is President is because so many on both the right and left didn’t take him seriously.

After all of your hard work to undermine, ridicule and demonize him from the day he took office, It must be very frustrating that he is doing so well. :crybaby:Those of us who like to see the President doing positive things for America are very happy.

Seems to me that if you think someone in power is crazy you should take what they say more seriously not less

------------------------------ aw well , wipe away those tears as you say , President Donald Trump the most powerful man in the world John Shaw [aw haw] :afro:.
Powerful?? lol Un of NK and Iran laugh in his face

After all of your hard work to undermine, ridicule and demonize him from the day he took office, It must be very frustrating that he is doing so well. :crybaby:Those of us who like to see the President doing positive things for America are very happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------- IMPEACHMENT OF Trump 45 is just right around the corner !!

Is that the same Un that snickered behind the backs of Obama, Hillary, Kerry, and Biden?

-------------------------------------------------------------- IMPEACHMENT OF Trump 45 is just right around the corner !!

So is Spring

upload_2018-1-6_17-27-8.jpeg

The corner of “in your dreams “ & “never going to happen”

Is that the same Un that snickered behind the backs of Obama, Hillary, Kerry, and Biden?
No! Not even close to how he told Trump ,,in other words,,to STICK it

Keep dreaming.

If he had his nukes under Obama, he wouldn't have had to snicker behind his back, he'd have laughed in his face the same as you claim he's doing to Trump.

The corner of “in your dreams “ & “never going to happen”
Avatar for once I must agree with you No impeachment because republicans are sniveling corrupt ass kissers of the worst pos to come down the pike since G Washington

Keep dreaming.

If he had his nukes under Obama, he wouldn't have had to snicker behind his back, he'd have laughed in his face the same as you claim he's doing to Trump.
MAYBE you're right I'm saying he didn't and he did shove Trumps threats up his butt

Forum List

Back