Why was it OK for Obama to declare himself a deity?

Yes and what is your point exactly?

I'm not and never will defend Trump ( I didn't vote for the buffoon) I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the sheep here

I'd like to see ONE fucking statement from Obama,"declaring himself a deity"......just one, please.......

(Whereas,
Trump tweets that he's a genius and “a very stable genius at that!”
But TRUMP did TWEET he's a genius!
Where in these exact words does Trump tweet "I'm a genius"???
His exact words were "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

He said " I think... but he NEVER said "I'M a Genius"!
BIG BIG DIFFERENCE here between telling people that the oceans rise began to slow and the planet began to heal"
And even if Trump declares himself a "genius" that certainly doesn't match Obama's thinking he alone stops oceans from rising and he alone heals the planet"!
I bet you take everything literal in the Bible..

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

But of course that was OK... because even the MSM deified Obama!

I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Eternal idiot.....WHEN and WHERE did Obama "declare himself a deity?"...LOL

Remember when Michelle said he was the only one who could heal our broken souls or some such nonsense?
Much like Trump claimed he was the best and had everything under control.

Well then what is the difference between them?
The MSM loves Obama hates Trump.
Where was the MSM when Obama told us because he was nominated oceans began to slow...?
Where was the MSM when the Editor of Newsweek called Obama sort of a God?
The difference is simple.
Obama is a liberal. Trump WAS a democrat but began to see the light and like Reagan who said "I didn't leave the Democrat party the party left me"... so too Trump!
I mean folks don't you comprehend how the biased MSM has truly colored most of your thinking capacity?

A simple search of "Trump Anti-immigrant" shows..About 57,300 results (0.43 seconds) with headlines like the below...
QUESTION! How many of you KNOW TRUMP married an immigrant? How many of you have relatives that are "legal immigrants"? Over 40 million of us are insulted by these
headlines claiming Trump and all of us are ANTI-IMMIGRANT! Is it NO wonder people don't believe the MSM when you have headlines like the below!

Asian-Americans Hold Week-Long Protest Against Trump's Anti ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../asian-american-aapiaction_us_59dcd3c6e4b0b34a...
Oct 17, 2017 - Asian-Americans Hold Week-Long Protest Against Trump's Anti-Immigrant Policies. “It is important to address all of these issues together because they all stem from deep-seated xenophobia and exclusion.” By Kimberly Yam. 970. Across the nation, Asian-Americans took a stand against anti-immigrant ...
TIMELINE: From Bush to Bannon: How Amnesty Ed Embraced ...
https://vademocrats.org/.../timeline-bush-bannon-amnesty-ed-embraced-trumps-anti-i...
October 16, 2017 News · Press Releases and Announcements. TIMELINE: From Bush to Bannon: How Amnesty Ed Embraced Trump's Anti-Immigrant Bigotry ...
Sessions uses NYC attack to push through Trump's anti-immigrant ...
Page not found - VICE News...
Nov 2, 2017 - Two days after an Uzbek national legally in the U.S. perpetrated a deadly terror attack in Manhattan, Attorney General Jeff Sessions used the attack to promote the Trump administration's immigration agenda. Speaking in New York Thursday, Sessions echoed President Trump's remarks linking the attack to ...
How Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate Is Galvanizing Hotel Workers to ...
inthesetimes.com/.../unite-here-labor-movement-hotel-workers-donald-trump-immigr...
Nov 1, 2017 - Labor union groups join anti-Trump protesters outside of the Trump International Hotel in Washington on Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2016. (Photo By Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call). No friend of labor or working-class immigrants, President Donald Trump is nevertheless providing a back-handed boost

Just once where is the honesty in you people that want to believe Trump is "anti-immigrant"?
HE MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT!
You people? I see you are still thinking inside the box...If you don't like the headlines don't read them, no one forces you to do as such....If you don't like how the industry operates start your own....That is what I believe...

YES people like you that jump to conclusions BASED on what YOU READ from the biased MSM!
Just once don't you understand that if you are so intellectually honest you must see that when the MSM does the following... the MSM makes fools out of you!
If the MSM gives
MSM3to1forHRC.png

MSMtrumpbias91%.png

MSMdonationsHillary.png

That is why I am here, because Barack Obama is the only person in this who understands that. That before we can work on the problems, we have to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation.

.....and THAT makes fuck heads like you interpret that Obama declared himself a deity????......................How damn stupid are you idiots?
NO you uninformed obamatron,lemming....
Obama tells the audience that because he was nominated....
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."
Now tell me who else other than a "deity" can keep the oceans from rising and heal the planet"???
That's the pomposity that is FAR worse then what TRUMP said which is ... "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"
Where in Trump's exact words did TRUMP declare himself a "genius"? Never did say I'm a genius!
But Obama DID declare the oceans rise was slowing and the planet began to heal" Is there any difference?
YES!!!!
The difference is the MSM and other idiots ignored this pompous statement never took Obama to task over it ... BUT guess what they are doing to Trump?
Given mass coverage which molds idiots like you opinions!
You aren't thinking but emoting.

Yes and what is your point exactly?

I'm not and never will defend Trump ( I didn't vote for the buffoon) I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the sheep here

I'd like to see ONE fucking statement from Obama,"declaring himself a deity"......just one, please.......

(Whereas,
Trump tweets that he's a genius and “a very stable genius at that!”
But TRUMP did TWEET he's a genius!
Where in these exact words does Trump tweet "I'm a genius"???
His exact words were "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

He said " I think... but he NEVER said "I'M a Genius"!
BIG BIG DIFFERENCE here between telling people that the oceans rise began to slow and the planet began to heal"
And even if Trump declares himself a "genius" that certainly doesn't match Obama's thinking he alone stops oceans from rising and he alone heals the planet"!
I bet you take everything literal in the Bible..

Hey I'm no different than you. You think Trump believes he's a genius even though he didn't say he was.
Yet you had no problem as did the MSM in ignoring Obama's truly pompous statement that he was halting oceans rise and healing the planet!
You are just like these people....Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."
-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"
-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"
-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."
-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."
-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...

But of course that was OK... because even the MSM deified Obama!

I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

This does not sound like one who thinks they are a deity...

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.

This though sounds like someone that has a god-complex:

"Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it,"

Ended war, and secured our nation, when was he getting around to those things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About the same time Trump introduced his cheaper, better healthcare programs...

You want to start a health care discussion here? Again Obama told us
"children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war"
A) Obama LIED so outrageously about HEALTHCARE... even his ACA architect said it took the stupidity of people like you to pass it!
From the architect of Obamacare and the man who admitted it took "stupidity" to pass Obamacare!
"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

B) Then we have the "god-like" Obama telling our troops..."Hey I know everything about how to fight and here are your ROEs...
A laminated card with the following text was distributed to all U.S. Army and Marine personnel in Iraq. Policies about limiting civilian casualties have soldiers complaining they can't effectively fight; one showed author Michael Hastings a card with regulations including:
"Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force."
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests.
“Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
In Afghanistan, a New General -- But An Old Strategy
C) As a result we had ISIS (Obama's "JV") fill into the gap left by Obama's stupid withdrawal and it took Trump's letting the military do what the military does best to end ISIS in Iraq!

never46millionrev2.png

Remember when Michelle said he was the only one who could heal our broken souls or some such nonsense?

Where was the MSM when Obama told us because he was nominated oceans began to slow...?
Obama is a liberal. Trump WAS a democrat but began to see the light and like Reagan who said "I didn't leave the Democrat party the party left me"... so too Trump!
I mean folks don't you comprehend how the biased MSM has truly colored most of your thinking capacity?

A simple search of "Trump Anti-immigrant" shows..About 57,300 results (0.43 seconds) with headlines like the below...
QUESTION! How many of you KNOW TRUMP married an immigrant? How many of you have relatives that are "legal immigrants"? Over 40 million of us are insulted by these
headlines claiming Trump and all of us are ANTI-IMMIGRANT! Is it NO wonder people don't believe the MSM when you have headlines like the below!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../asian-american-aapiaction_us_59dcd3c6e4b0b34a...
Oct 17, 2017 - Asian-Americans Hold Week-Long Protest Against Trump's Anti-Immigrant Policies. “It is important to address all of these issues together because they all stem from deep-seated xenophobia and exclusion.” By Kimberly Yam. 970. Across the nation, Asian-Americans took a stand against anti-immigrant ...
https://vademocrats.org/.../timeline-bush-bannon-amnesty-ed-embraced-trumps-anti-i...
October 16, 2017 News · Press Releases and Announcements. TIMELINE: From Bush to Bannon: How Amnesty Ed Embraced Trump's Anti-Immigrant Bigotry ...
Nov 2, 2017 - Two days after an Uzbek national legally in the U.S. perpetrated a deadly terror attack in Manhattan, Attorney General Jeff Sessions used the attack to promote the Trump administration's immigration agenda. Speaking in New York Thursday, Sessions echoed President Trump's remarks linking the attack to ...
inthesetimes.com/.../unite-here-labor-movement-hotel-workers-donald-trump-immigr...
Nov 1, 2017 - Labor union groups join anti-Trump protesters outside of the Trump International Hotel in Washington on Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2016. (Photo By Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call). No friend of labor or working-class immigrants, President Donald Trump is nevertheless providing a back-handed boost

Just once where is the honesty in you people that want to believe Trump is "anti-immigrant"?
HE MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT!
You people? I see you are still thinking inside the box...If you don't like the headlines don't read them, no one forces you to do as such....If you don't like how the industry operates start your own....That is what I believe...

YES people like you that jump to conclusions BASED on what YOU READ from the biased MSM!
Just once don't you understand that if you are so intellectually honest you must see that when the MSM does the following... the MSM makes fools out of you!
If the MSM gives
View attachment 170254

View attachment 170248
View attachment 170249

Of course there was media bias AGAINST Trump....The orange buffoon, was, IS, and will always be an idiot.......Did you expect sane people to praise the moronic things this guy spewed to right wing xenophobic and a mostly racist mob???

You love everything Obama did and hate the fact that Trump is breathing.

Wrong on BOTH counts.....

Obama didn't kick right wingers' asses enough.......and I blame him for that

Trump is the BEST thing that ever happened to the DNC (as bad as it is)....
NO democrat ever dreamed of screwing up the RNC more than Trump is doing.

Sure...
And I have yet to meet a Trump voter praying to vote for a Democrat.

`
`

I voted for Obama in 2008. By 2010, I saw him as no different than a republican; a lying, warmongering, corporate tool. I haven't voted democrat or republican since.
`
`
`

adRKPr4.jpg

Let me educate morons like you.......

Obama stated the above to OPENLY mock all your fellow evangelical morons (INCLUDING radical Islamists) who "think" that regardless of the shit life hands them, there is the "reward" of a heaven AFTER they die off.

A lot of sane intellectuals agreed with Obama.....Morons like you, failed to understand what he meant......Too bad.

Let me educate morons like you.......Obama stated the above to OPENLY mock all your fellow evangelical morons (INCLUDING radical Islamists) who "think" that regardless of the shit life hands them, there is the "reward" of a heaven AFTER they die off.A lot of sane intellectuals agreed with Obama.....Morons like you, failed to understand what he meant......Too bad.
`
`

`
`
`

qKZX0uM.jpg

`

Strange but money talks over your idiotic UNSUPPORTED claims!

The Democratic National Committee raised just $3.9 million in October, its second worst fundraising quarter of the year, deepening the fundraising gap between the national party organizations. The party has raised about $55 million this year and sits with $3.2 million in debt. The DNC also has $5 million banked away in cash on hand.

VERSUS GOP

By comparison, the RNC raised about
a) $9.2 million in October — nearly 3 times the amount the DNC
b) Double what DNC bringing its total to $113 million so far this year —
c) and has $42.5 million in cash on hand, over 8 times the amount of CASH on compared to Democrats
according to an early glimpse of the party's monthly finance report provided to The Hill on Monday.
DNC fundraising falls further behind RNC

So If Trump is so Bad why is the GOP have over 8 times the amount of cash...and raised over 2 times as much? Even though there are MORE Democrats? More Hollywood millionaires?

FACTS have a way of getting idiots like you to do a little more research before you spout some idiocy as you have done!

Strange but money talks over your idiotic UNSUPPORTED claims!

The Democratic National Committee raised just $3.9 million in October, its second worst fundraising quarter of the year, deepening the fundraising gap between the national party organizations. The party has raised about $55 million this year and sits with $3.2 million in debt. The DNC also has $5 million banked away in cash on hand.

VERSUS GOP

By comparison, the RNC raised about
a) $9.2 million in October — nearly 3 times the amount the DNC
b) Double what DNC bringing its total to $113 million so far this year —
c) and has $42.5 million in cash on hand, over 8 times the amount of CASH on compared to Democrats
according to an early glimpse of the party's monthly finance report provided to The Hill on Monday.
DNC fundraising falls further behind RNC

So If Trump is so Bad why is the GOP have over 8 times the amount of cash...and raised over 2 times as much? Even though there are MORE Democrats? More Hollywood millionaires?

FACTS have a way of getting idiots like you to do a little more research before you spout some idiocy as you have done!

All you're confirming, moron.....\is that the bribers pay well the GOP whores in congress......Nothing more.

HE MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT!

If the MSM gives
View attachment 170254

View attachment 170248
View attachment 170249

Of course there was media bias AGAINST Trump....The orange buffoon, was, IS, and will always be an idiot.......Did you expect sane people to praise the moronic things this guy spewed to right wing xenophobic and a mostly racist mob???

What media were you watching?

Obama was the darling of mainstream media for 8 years

HE MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT!

If the MSM gives
View attachment 170254

View attachment 170248
View attachment 170249

Some guys just got it, others don't...

HE MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT!

If the MSM gives
View attachment 170254

View attachment 170248
View attachment 170249

Some guys are given a pass as well.

If the MSM gives
View attachment 170254

View attachment 170248
View attachment 170249

No shit. I was always told that life isn't fair deal with it....

If the MSM gives
View attachment 170254

View attachment 170248
View attachment 170249

No shit. I was always told that life isn't fair deal with it....

I really don't give a fuck about Obama or Trump or any other worthless politician you haven't realized that yet?

But saying the was media bias against Obama is an outright fucking lie

Forum List

Back