Most Hippie-Abused Word: NATURAL

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
In the abstract sense, the word "natural" means absolutely nothing; just because something is "natural" doesn't mean it's good for you. Volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, cocaine, opium, arsenic, snake venom, poison mushrooms, poison oak, tobacco, cosmic radiation, asteroid bombardments and a million other things --- all of which are 100% NATURAL and yet kill us human beings most efficiently. Just because it's "natural" doesn't mean it's good for you. Plus, our human brains are "natural" so anything we do or think of, good or evil, is also "natural." It's further proof that the word natural means NOTHING!

Since the law of gravity is natural - just follow me for a moment - if a person accidentally falls to their death couldn't you argue that the poor bastard died of "natural causes?"

In the abstract sense, the word "natural" means absolutely nothing; just because something is "natural" doesn't mean it's good for you. Volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, cocaine, opium, arsenic, snake venom, poison mushrooms, poison oak, tobacco, cosmic radiation, asteroid bombardments and a million other things --- all of which are 100% NATURAL and yet kill us human beings most efficiently. Just because it's "natural" doesn't mean it's good for you. Plus, our human brains are "natural" so anything we do or think of, good or evil, is also "natural." It's further proof that the word natural means NOTHING!

Since the law of gravity is natural - just follow me for a moment - if a person accidentally falls to their death couldn't you argue that the poor bastard died of "natural causes?"
Well cocain is not natural it is processed. If you were a hippie you would know that the most abused word is ear. Ear is what we hear out of but when hippies say it, it means take the joint.

Well cocain is not natural it is processed. If you were a hippie you would know that the most abused word is ear. Ear is what we hear out of but when hippies say it, it means take the joint.

But the Coca leaf comes from a "natural" plant. And I've already specified I'm NOT a hippie, I hate hippies, and I've never heard hippies use the word "ear" to refer to anything. I honestly don't know exactly what you're referring to.

Here's another word with which hippies have utterly wiped their asses: "organic." Do you know what "organic" means? It means that it came from a living thing, it's made of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen molecules! ALL food is "organic" regardless of how it was grown/cultivated. The toxic garbage people eat in McDonalds and airline meals is 100% organic. Doesn't mean it's good for you. A malignant, cancerous tumor is 100% ORGANIC, because it's made of those four elements.

But the Coca leaf comes from a "natural" plant. And I've already specified I'm NOT a hippie, I hate hippies, and I've never heard hippies use the word "ear" to refer to anything. I honestly don't know exactly what you're referring to.
LSD is based on ergot which is natural but belive me it takes PHD level chemistry to create. While cocane does not take this level of competancy to create it is made with Diethyl ether it is far from natural. What they are trying to say is here when they pass the joint but because they are holding in the smoke it comes out ear. Hippies pass alot of joints. It is humor, which you do not seem to understand.

It's funny how many NATURAL hippies are vegans when it is biologically UNNATURAL for us mammals to reject dairy products. ALL mammals thrive on dairy; put a bowl of milk on the ground for any cats, dogs, raccoons, whatever, and that milk is going to disappear immediately.,

LSD is based on ergot which is natural but belive me it takes PHD level chemistry to create. While cocane does not take this level of competancy to create it is made with Diethyl ether it is far from natural. What they are trying to say is here when they pass the joint but because they are holding in the smoke it comes out ear. Hippies pass alot of joints. It is humor, which you do not seem to understand.
Tehon got it imediately, you must be one of those people that have to have jokes explained to you!!!

It's funny how many NATURAL hippies are vegans when it is biologically UNNATURAL for us mammals to reject dairy products. ALL mammals thrive on dairy; put a bowl of milk on the ground for any cats, dogs, raccoons, whatever, and that milk is going to disappear immediately.,
Vegans are just fucking nuts, do not even try to understand them. It is just not worth the hassle.

I like your tag, are you an unforgiven fan?

You don't understand me, I smoke pot on a regular basis and I USED to be a hippie myself in my younger days when Jerry was still alive. But I SAW firsthand for many, many years that so many hippies' peace/love/granola routine is FAKER than a $6 dollar bill. Hippies are the meanest, most cold-blooded, spoiled-rotten, self-absorbed, irresponsible, immature, parasitic intellectual retards with ZERO sense of humor at all - which I find alarming in people who do the ultimate laughing-fit drug, LSD.

You don't understand me, I smoke pot on a regular basis and I USED to be a hippie myself in my younger days when Jerry was still alive. But I SAW firsthand for many, many years that so many hippies' peace/love/granola routine is FAKER than a $6 dollar bill. Hippies are the meanest, most cold-blooded, spoiled-rotten, self-absorbed, irresponsible, immature, parasitic intellectual retards with ZERO sense of humor at all - which I find alarming in people who do the ultimate laughing-fit drug, LSD.
You my freind are hanging out with the wrong hippies.

I have been hanging out with hippies in gigantic numbers since 27 years ago when I first got into the Grateful Dead. Much as I love the Dead's music to this day, these tie-dyed, moldilocks-deadlocked fans have shown me a million times they are the parasitic, thieving, anti-social white trash just slightly above the Jerry Springer show on a scale of general behavior. Hippies are Springer guests without the violence.

Are you aware that in 2006, online I SAW the hippie pigs cyber-bully the Dead's bipolar piano player, Vince, into committing suicide in their massive epidemic of cyber-hate? For absolutely no reason whatsoever? Hippies are every bit as EVIL as any other leftist, sadistic pig I've ever seen.

I have been hanging out with hippies in gigantic numbers since 27 years ago when I first got into the Grateful Dead. Much as I love the Dead's music to this day, these tie-dyed, moldilocks-deadlocked fans have shown me a million times they are the parasitic, thieving, anti-social white trash just slightly above the Jerry Springer show on a scale of general behavior. Hippies are Springer guests without the violence.

Are you aware that in 2006, online I SAW the hippie pigs cyber-bully the Dead's bipolar piano player, Vince, into committing suicide in their massive epidemic of cyber-hate? For absolutely no reason whatsoever? Hippies are every bit as EVIL as any other leftist, sadistic pig I've ever seen.
Ya, thats some spew of venom and hate. Mean while one that I hung out with tonight owned the worlds record for the longest man made carbon micro tube for over 40 years. Not exactly Jerry Springer show material.

Don't tell that square our secrets...ear..

Those were Yuppies man...

Forum List

Back