Why was it OK for Obama to declare himself a deity?

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

But of course that was OK... because even the MSM deified Obama!

I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’
Wow you trying to twist up a turd to smoke..Yet reading comprehension class you will need..

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul | HuffPost

Yeah sounds like a person with an ego problem while we listen to Trump self proclaim his genius position in life...
Newsweek 11/22/2010 "GOAT" Obama!
View attachment 170218

You are either really stupid or really dishonest. That article is not claiming that Obama is the god of all things, it is not even about Obama specifically, but about what the office of the president has come to be and the expectations on the person.
It's not either it's both...

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Wow you trying to twist up a turd to smoke..Yet reading comprehension class you will need..

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul | HuffPost

Yeah sounds like a person with an ego problem while we listen to Trump self proclaim his genius position in life...
Newsweek 11/22/2010 "GOAT" Obama!
View attachment 170218

You are either really stupid or really dishonest. That article is not claiming that Obama is the god of all things, it is not even about Obama specifically, but about what the office of the president has come to be and the expectations on the person.
It's not either it's both...
Good point

Wrong. He thought he was powerful enough to remove from America what it had been founded on. He was wrong.
Don’t forget this one-
My legacy will be an America brought down to the level of the rest of the world." - Barack Obama

Eternal idiot.....WHEN and WHERE did Obama "declare himself a deity?"...LOL
That is not a declaration of superiority or deification, it's a statement of humility..
America was founded on corporate plots of land looking to feed mercantilism to Britain....Next.......

Then after the US was founded it was founded on saying that all men are created equal unless you are a slave...

Don’t forget this one-
My legacy will be an America brought down to the level of the rest of the world." - Barack Obama

That quote is from some obscure right wing website that made its way into the half brains of morons like you......

That statement, if true, would actually be laudable if if we were talking about decreasing the number of non-violent people in our prisons, or the number of our children killed by firearms, or our level of military spending, or the number of unnecessary wars we get into, or the number of people without access to healthcare...

Because to Liberals he is a deity.
Not to this liberal....He was mediocre like most presidents, but Congress is the real monster in the myth...
99% of the Libs on USMB consider O a deity.

Because to Liberals he is a deity.
Not to this liberal....He was mediocre like most presidents, but Congress is the real monster in the myth...
99% of the Libs on USMB consider O a deity.
I know, I much prefer to adorate a hot chick, but no omnipotence...

`
`
z5B5CVn.jpg

)

Remember when Michelle said he was the only one who could heal our broken souls or some such nonsense?

Remember when Michelle said he was the only one who could heal our broken souls or some such nonsense?
Much like Trump claimed he was the best and had everything under control.

Yes and what is your point exactly?

I'm not and never will defend Trump ( I didn't vote for the buffoon) I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the sheep here

We have lost the understanding that in a democracy, we have a mutual obligation to one another -- that we cannot measure the greatness of our society by the strongest and richest of us, but we have to measure our greatness by the least of these. That we have to compromise and sacrifice for one another in order to get things done. That is why I am here, because Barack Obama is the only person in this who understands that. That before we can work on the problems, we have to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation.
Captain's Quarters

That is why I am here, because Barack Obama is the only person in this who understands that. That before we can work on the problems, we have to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation.

.....and THAT makes fuck heads like you interpret that Obama declared himself a deity????......................How damn stupid are you idiots?

Well then what is the difference between them?
The MSM loves Obama hates Trump.
Where was the MSM when Obama told us because he was nominated oceans began to slow...?
Where was the MSM when the Editor of Newsweek called Obama sort of a God?
The difference is simple.
Obama is a liberal. Trump WAS a democrat but began to see the light and like Reagan who said "I didn't leave the Democrat party the party left me"... so too Trump!
I mean folks don't you comprehend how the biased MSM has truly colored most of your thinking capacity?

A simple search of "Trump Anti-immigrant" shows..About 57,300 results (0.43 seconds) with headlines like the below...
QUESTION! How many of you KNOW TRUMP married an immigrant? How many of you have relatives that are "legal immigrants"? Over 40 million of us are insulted by these
headlines claiming Trump and all of us are ANTI-IMMIGRANT! Is it NO wonder people don't believe the MSM when you have headlines like the below!

Asian-Americans Hold Week-Long Protest Against Trump's Anti ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../asian-american-aapiaction_us_59dcd3c6e4b0b34a...
Oct 17, 2017 - Asian-Americans Hold Week-Long Protest Against Trump's Anti-Immigrant Policies. “It is important to address all of these issues together because they all stem from deep-seated xenophobia and exclusion.” By Kimberly Yam. 970. Across the nation, Asian-Americans took a stand against anti-immigrant ...
TIMELINE: From Bush to Bannon: How Amnesty Ed Embraced ...
https://vademocrats.org/.../timeline-bush-bannon-amnesty-ed-embraced-trumps-anti-i...
October 16, 2017 News · Press Releases and Announcements. TIMELINE: From Bush to Bannon: How Amnesty Ed Embraced Trump's Anti-Immigrant Bigotry ...
Sessions uses NYC attack to push through Trump's anti-immigrant ...
Page not found - VICE News...
Nov 2, 2017 - Two days after an Uzbek national legally in the U.S. perpetrated a deadly terror attack in Manhattan, Attorney General Jeff Sessions used the attack to promote the Trump administration's immigration agenda. Speaking in New York Thursday, Sessions echoed President Trump's remarks linking the attack to ...
How Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate Is Galvanizing Hotel Workers to ...
inthesetimes.com/.../unite-here-labor-movement-hotel-workers-donald-trump-immigr...
Nov 1, 2017 - Labor union groups join anti-Trump protesters outside of the Trump International Hotel in Washington on Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2016. (Photo By Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call). No friend of labor or working-class immigrants, President Donald Trump is nevertheless providing a back-handed boost

Just once where is the honesty in you people that want to believe Trump is "anti-immigrant"?
HE MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT!

Well then what is the difference between them?
The MSM loves Obama hates Trump.
Where was the MSM when Obama told us because he was nominated oceans began to slow...?
Where was the MSM when the Editor of Newsweek called Obama sort of a God?
The difference is simple.
Obama is a liberal. Trump WAS a democrat but began to see the light and like Reagan who said "I didn't leave the Democrat party the party left me"... so too Trump!
I mean folks don't you comprehend how the biased MSM has truly colored most of your thinking capacity?

A simple search of "Trump Anti-immigrant" shows..About 57,300 results (0.43 seconds) with headlines like the below...
QUESTION! How many of you KNOW TRUMP married an immigrant? How many of you have relatives that are "legal immigrants"? Over 40 million of us are insulted by these
headlines claiming Trump and all of us are ANTI-IMMIGRANT! Is it NO wonder people don't believe the MSM when you have headlines like the below!

Asian-Americans Hold Week-Long Protest Against Trump's Anti ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../asian-american-aapiaction_us_59dcd3c6e4b0b34a...
Oct 17, 2017 - Asian-Americans Hold Week-Long Protest Against Trump's Anti-Immigrant Policies. “It is important to address all of these issues together because they all stem from deep-seated xenophobia and exclusion.” By Kimberly Yam. 970. Across the nation, Asian-Americans took a stand against anti-immigrant ...
TIMELINE: From Bush to Bannon: How Amnesty Ed Embraced ...
https://vademocrats.org/.../timeline-bush-bannon-amnesty-ed-embraced-trumps-anti-i...
October 16, 2017 News · Press Releases and Announcements. TIMELINE: From Bush to Bannon: How Amnesty Ed Embraced Trump's Anti-Immigrant Bigotry ...
Sessions uses NYC attack to push through Trump's anti-immigrant ...
Page not found - VICE News...
Nov 2, 2017 - Two days after an Uzbek national legally in the U.S. perpetrated a deadly terror attack in Manhattan, Attorney General Jeff Sessions used the attack to promote the Trump administration's immigration agenda. Speaking in New York Thursday, Sessions echoed President Trump's remarks linking the attack to ...
How Trump's Anti-Immigrant Hate Is Galvanizing Hotel Workers to ...
inthesetimes.com/.../unite-here-labor-movement-hotel-workers-donald-trump-immigr...
Nov 1, 2017 - Labor union groups join anti-Trump protesters outside of the Trump International Hotel in Washington on Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2016. (Photo By Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call). No friend of labor or working-class immigrants, President Donald Trump is nevertheless providing a back-handed boost

Just once where is the honesty in you people that want to believe Trump is "anti-immigrant"?
HE MARRIED AN IMMIGRANT!
You people? I see you are still thinking inside the box...If you don't like the headlines don't read them, no one forces you to do as such....If you don't like how the industry operates start your own....That is what I believe...
and Trump is no better at Oblama they were both elected on projected lies so deal with it the best you can....
200.gif

Yes and what is your point exactly?

I'm not and never will defend Trump ( I didn't vote for the buffoon) I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the sheep here

I'd like to see ONE fucking statement from Obama,"declaring himself a deity"......just one, please.......

(Whereas,
Trump tweets that he's a genius and “a very stable genius at that!”
But TRUMP did TWEET he's a genius!
Where in these exact words does Trump tweet "I'm a genius"???
His exact words were "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

He said " I think... but he NEVER said "I'M a Genius"!
BIG BIG DIFFERENCE here between telling people that the oceans rise began to slow and the planet began to heal"
And even if Trump declares himself a "genius" that certainly doesn't match Obama's thinking he alone stops oceans from rising and he alone heals the planet"!

Forum List

Back