Panicked New York Governor Tells Businesses “They Have Nothing to Fear” After Democrat Leaders Fleece Donald Trump of $355 Million

"I think that this is really an extraordinary unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior.”. "You have nothing to worry about, so long as you remain clear of a target by my Democrats."

Fixed it

She just admitted this was nothing but a political hit against Trump. She is a liar and they will target any organization or individual they deem a threat to them.

She said the quiet part out loud. LOL

Didn't help, though, business owners and leaders are bailing out of New York, rapidly.

She got a win because she proved he broke the law. Plain and simple. Biased judge does not mean unjust ruling. I know yall like to muddy the water there, but that’s a fact.
Broke a "law" that Governor Hochul declared wouldn't be used against anyone else, Slade? My point was that when she admitted that (trying desperately to stem the tide of wealthy people heading for the exits from New York State!) she was admitting that what James just pulled off with her pet judge was blatant selective prosecution! Of course a biased judge means an unjust ruling! We just witnessed it! That's not me muddying anything...that's just me pointing out the obvious!

Of course a biased judge means an unjust ruling!
Of course not… DT demonized that judge and public ally talked shit about his aid from the start. It’s impossible not to be biased after that. Doesn’t mean his rulings won’t follow the law and stay within his powers.

Frankly the fact the Donny provoked so hard just shows how disturbed of a person he is. That’s what happens when you antagonize law enforcement.

Of course not… DT demonized that judge and public ally talked shit about his aid from the start. It’s impossible not to be biased after that. Doesn’t mean his rulings won’t follow the law and stay within his powers.

Frankly the fact the Donny provoked so hard just shows how disturbed of a person he is. That’s what happens when you antagonize law enforcement.
If a judge can't be impartial then he or she has no business presiding over a trial. If you're claiming that this judge WAS impartial but became biased because of Trump's behavior that I don't think you followed the trial, Slade! Engeron was biased against Trump before the trial started and displayed that bias throughout the trial.

So in your world it was fine for Letetia James to hold forth outside the courtroom each day about the wrong doings of Donald Trump but not OK for him to respond to what was going on in the courtroom?

If a judge can't be impartial then he or she has no business presiding over a trial. If you're claiming that this judge WAS impartial but became biased because of Trump's behavior that I don't think you followed the trial, Slade! Engeron was biased against Trump before the trial started and displayed that bias throughout the trial.
Now you’re changing words. Biased is a different word than impartial. I’m making the argument that one can be biased, dislike somebody, yet still be impartial and uphold their oath to uphold the law . You’re saying that’s not possible but you are wrong

So in your world it was fine for Letetia James to hold forth outside the courtroom each day about the wrong doings of Donald Trump but not OK for him to respond to what was going on in the courtroom?
I thought we were talking about the judge… now we are talking about James?!

I never said it wasn’t ok for Trump to talk shit. He can say whatever he wants. He did cross the line and endanger the aid so the gag order was just… but in general he can say what he wants.

I’m saying he was a moron to choose to talk shit and provoke a judge. He was asking for the hammer to get dropped. The judge had discretion. Trump make sure he would get the worst of it by the way he acted.

Self inflicted wound

I never said it wasn’t ok for Trump to talk shit. He can say whatever he wants. He did cross the line and endanger the aid so the gag order was just… but in general he can say what he wants.

I’m saying he was a moron to choose to talk shit and provoke a judge. He was asking for the hammer to get dropped. The judge had discretion. Trump make sure he would get the worst of it by the way he acted.

Self inflicted wound
So James could "talk shit" and no gag order was imposed by the judge while Trump was not allowed to speak? That's not "discretion"...that's a show trial.

Now you’re changing words. Biased is a different word than impartial. I’m making the argument that one can be biased, dislike somebody, yet still be impartial and uphold their oath to uphold the law . You’re saying that’s not possible but you are wrong.

Are you really claiming that Engeron was impartial?

So James could "talk shit" and no gag order was imposed by the judge while Trump was not allowed to speak? That's not "discretion"...that's a show trial.
Trump wasn’t allowed to speak because he was putting a woman in danger by what he was saying. If James broke any rules by what she was saying then Trump can sue. But I don’t think she did

Yeah, I didn’t see anything done that fell outside the law or his scope of power. His verdict was explained and justified and based on the law
Based on the law? More like "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime!" This entire farce is like something out of a Soviet show trial, Slade! You've got a charge that nobody else has ever been charged with and if we're to believe Governor Hochul...nobody else ever WILL be charged with! Why is that? Why was this a civil case and not a criminal case? You know THAT answer as well as I do...because there was no "crime"!

This is going to one more reason for individuals and companies to leave New York and go to a place where the rule of law is still respected. Remington Arms just left New York for Georgia. When you try to do business in locations where business is a dirty word you end up just banging your head against a wall of woke nonsense. Why bother? Go to Florida. Go to Texas. Go to South Dakota. You think Donald Trump needs New York? He can make money anywhere. The truth is that New York needs investors. Good luck on that!

You can't piss off over 80 million Americans and not have blowback.... that's the libs problem... they think everyone thinks like them... but they are the minority and they will find this out in November...

Based on the law? More like "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime!" This entire farce is like something out of a Soviet show trial, Slade! You've got a charge that nobody else has ever been charged with and if we're to believe Governor Hochul...nobody else ever WILL be charged with! Why is that? Why was this a civil case and not a criminal case? You know THAT answer as well as I do...because there was no "crime"!
Oh don’t eat up those pathetic talking points. Nothing Russian about this. Trump put himself in the spotlight, his choice. He entered the political ring and sought power. He used the power and position to talk shit, demean and troll anybody who stood in his way. Instead of forging good relationships he divided and he made himself a target. So if the big shining spotlight get more attention than the common man then that’s how it works.

Meanwhile you have the exact same thing happening to Biden. The difference being Trumps allegations have evidence to back them up and are being presented in court. Biden’s are just a bunch of blowhards repeating Russian disinformation and calling it reliable. Sad

You can't piss off over 80 million Americans and not have blowback.... that's the libs problem... they think everyone thinks like them... but they are the minority and they will find this out in November...
You're literally explaining trumps whoas… he pissed off 80 million Americans and is facing blowback.

Self inflicted wound
If the judge ruled more harshly because of simple rhetoric then I would hardly say he’s impartial.

Forum List

Back