Panicked New York Governor Tells Businesses “They Have Nothing to Fear” After Democrat Leaders Fleece Donald Trump of $355 Million

If the judge ruled more harshly because of simple rhetoric then I would hardly say he’s impartial.
A judge has the right to rule. One of the factors in that ruling is how the defendant acts. If you show contriteness, and accept responsibility they will be more lenient. If they don't they will judged more harshly. That isn't showing partiality. It's a standard that applies to anyone. The judgement reflects that.

You can't even claim he was judged as harshly as the prosecution demanded. They asked for disolvement of the company and a lifetime ban for Trump for dealing in New York. The judge didn't rule that.

A judge has the right to rule.

Didn’t say he didn’t.
One of the factors in that ruling is how the defendant acts. If you show contriteness, and accept responsibility they will be more lenient. If they don't they will judged more harshly. That isn't showing partiality. It's a standard that applies to anyone. The judgement reflects that.

Which means the judge is not impartial.
You can't even claim he was judged as harshly as the prosecution demanded. They asked for disolvement of the company and a lifetime ban for Trump for dealing in New York. The judge didn't rule that.
I don’t know anything about real estate law and I don’t want Trump in office again but this whole thing stinks and looks like it was politically motivated.

Democrats are so desperate to keep Trump out of office that all political objectivity has gone right out the window. The entire Democrat platform revolves around moral posturing and it is getting tiresome.

I didn’t hear say that. Maybe I missed it. Can you point to her quote?
Take the bananas out of your ears and open your eyes!!!

"I think that this is really an extraordinary unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior.

They're different PEOPLE that do THE SAME FUCKING THING!!!!!
You asshole Stalinists have painted yourselves into a corner, but THAT, right there, is MAJOR grounds for APPEAL!!! :dev3:

Didn’t say he didn’t.

Which means the judge is not impartial.

I don’t know anything about real estate law and I don’t want Trump in office again but this whole thing stinks and looks like it was politically motivated.

Democrats are so desperate to keep Trump out of office that all political objectivity has gone right out the window. The entire Democrat platform revolves around moral posturing and it is getting tiresome.
If anyone. And I mean anyone. Doesn't show they understand they did something wrong when a judge is determining the appropriate sentence they will be judged more harshly.

It has nothing to do with partialty. It has to do with the idea that a punishment is supposed to be a deterrent for future bad behavior.

Politics has nothing to do with it.

If anyone. And I mean anyone. Doesn't show they understand they did something wrong when a judge is determining the appropriate sentence they will be judged more harshly.

It has nothing to do with partialty. It has to do with the idea that a punishment is supposed to be a deterrent for future bad behavior.

"Show me the Orange Man, and I'll show you the BAD."
:rolleyes:

For doing something every other real estate developer does, apparently.

Sorry, it just doesn’t look that way to me.

If they hadn’t hounded him for four years, tried to impeach him twice in that same time, thwarted him at every turn and rushed to assuage the fears other businesses have of being prosecuted for the same thing, I might be inclined to agree.

Democrats have made it clear through their actions that Trump must be stopped at any cost.

Take the bananas out of your ears and open your eyes!!!

"I think that this is really an extraordinary unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior.

They're different PEOPLE that do THE SAME FUCKING THING!!!!!
You asshole Stalinists have painted yourselves into a corner, but THAT, right there, is MAJOR grounds for APPEAL!!! :dev3:
Yeah, well that’s a nice try at a spin job but when it comes down to it that quote does not show her saying what the poster claimed she said. Sorry

Yeah, well that’s a nice try at a spin job but when it comes down to it that quote does not show her saying what the poster claimed she said. Sorry
BULLSHIT!!!!!
She ADMITTED that this is all SELECTIVE PROSECUTION.
That is ILLEGAL and completely UN-AMERICAN.
Yes, you are SORRY!

Oh don’t eat up those pathetic talking points. Nothing Russian about this. Trump put himself in the spotlight, his choice. He entered the political ring and sought power. He used the power and position to talk shit, demean and troll anybody who stood in his way. Instead of forging good relationships he divided and he made himself a target. So if the big shining spotlight get more attention than the common man then that’s how it works.

Meanwhile you have the exact same thing happening to Biden. The difference being Trumps allegations have evidence to back them up and are being presented in court. Biden’s are just a bunch of blowhards repeating Russian disinformation and calling it reliable. Sad
So you admit that Trump is being charged with this because he dared enter the political ring? How is that NOT like how things were done in Soviet Russia?

Then you turn around and claim that the allegations against the Biden family are "Russian disinformation"? Come on, Slade...that dog refused to hunt two years ago! The only "disinformation" were the lies coming from the Bidens that the lap top wasn't Hunter's and that they weren't making millions of dollars through influence peddling!

What do you think Hochul was saying? It's pretty plain that she was promising that law was only meant to go after Trump and that any OTHER investor in New York didn't have to worry about it being used against them! You know EXACTLY that's what Hochul was saying, Slade...you're just trying to spin it in a way that doesn't show Hochul, James and Engeron as a gang of partisan hacks abusing the justice system but when you've got a statute that's never been used against anyone BEFORE and now they're promising never to use it AGAIN...then it's obvious that this was about as blatant a case of selective prosecution as I've ever seen!

BULLSHIT!!!!!
She ADMITTED that this is all SELECTIVE PROSECUTION.
That is ILLEGAL and completely UN-AMERICAN.
Yes, you are SORRY!
Haha, the only way she admitted that is if you distort her words. Her actual words said nothing of the sort

So you admit that Trump is being charged with this because he dared enter the political ring? How is that NOT like how things were done in Soviet Russia?
Oh I can’t say that for sure. He made himself more of a target after boosting his profile and actively attacking people. He could have done that as a non politician and found himself in hot water. Who knows

Then you turn around and claim that the allegations against the Biden family are "Russian disinformation"? Come on, Slade...that dog refused to hunt two years ago! The only "disinformation" were the lies coming from the Bidens that the lap top wasn't Hunter's and that they weren't making millions of dollars through influence peddling!
2016, trumps campaign manager caught giving information to Russian stooges which they used to carry out disinformation campaigns…. 2020, Rudy’s source busted as a Russian stooge. This year, GOP key informant arrested for lying and admitted Russian stooge.

I’d say it was unbelievable if it hadn’t been so obvious for all these years. What a joke y’all are making out of yourselves

What do you think Hochul was saying? It's pretty plain that she was promising that law was only meant to go after Trump and that any OTHER investor in New York didn't have to worry about it being used against them! You know EXACTLY that's what Hochul was saying, Slade...you're just trying to spin it in a way that doesn't show Hochul, James and Engeron as a gang of partisan hacks abusing the justice system but when you've got a statute that's never been used against anyone BEFORE and now they're promising never to use it AGAIN...then it's obvious that this was about as blatant a case of selective prosecution as I've ever seen!
The law existed well before Trump and was not made for one man. If somebody else did what Trump did I have little doubt they would be held to account. What Hochul was saying was that Donny is a piece of shit and corrupt businessman. His actions are very different than how honest business people operate. She was calming the water as it’s pretty rocking to see any business penalized $350+ million. Gotta say something after that kind of event

You're literally explaining trumps whoas… he pissed off 80 million Americans and is facing blowback.
Except the other side has nowhere near 80 million in it... not this year they don't... no cheating this time around...

Cheating?! Yall are so dumb. That stuff stopped working in elementary school. Grow up
More proof everyday that there were thousands of fraudulent ballots stuffed into swing state and blue state drop boxes and blue county ballot centers.... and counted overwhelmingly in old Joe the clowns favor...

She just admitted this was nothing but a political hit against Trump. She is a liar and they will target any organization or individual they deem a threat to them.

Surprise. Crime has consequences.

Forum List

Back