Why trump won’t run for a second term.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump doesn’t want to lose. And if he runs a second term he most definitely will lose. Who’s going to vote for him besides old white people and racists?

Trump is going to not run for a second term and hope that once he leaves office he can say there, I fixed everything.

And he’s going to hope that they don’t come after him for all the laws he has broken.

And he’ll get a fortune from the Saudi’s and from Vladimir Putin.

Have you tried forcing The President out of your head?

8Ue6.gif

Trump will run out of pure spite for idiots like you.

Just to stay in your heads another 4 years.:10:

That's winning.:113:

If the only people who voted for Trump were "old white people and racists"...he wouldn't have beaten Hillary Clinton in the first election! Duh?

Didn't you hear? Russians and the Lizard People stole all the Hillary votes and replaced them with Trump votes.

latest

Trump doesn’t want to lose. And if he runs a second term he most definitely will lose. Who’s going to vote for him besides old white people and racists? And he’s going to hope that they don’t come after him for all the laws he has broken. And he’ll get a fortune from the Saudi’s and from Vladimir Putin.
........:lol:.......:cuckoo:......:lol:.....:cuckoo:.....:lol:.....:cuckoo:.....:lol:.....

Trump doesn’t want to lose. And if he runs a second term he most definitely will lose. Who’s going to vote for him besides old white people and racists?

Trump is going to not run for a second term and hope that once he leaves office he can say there, I fixed everything.

And he’s going to hope that they don’t come after him for all the laws he has broken.

Didn't I just hear he's already raised millions and millions toward his 2020 campaign? I heard your theory on CNN a day or two ago, as well. I think it's wishful thinking.
Although we know there are plenty of good Republicans who could run in his place. (Just better not be Cruz)

Bahahaha Hahahahhaha hajahajahaha lololololololllol ololllllooolollol omfggggg lololooolllooollooooo lolo lo lollololllol lololllololollll bwaahhhhhhhaha lollololllol lillilllillillolillilllillillollillilllillillolillilllillilloll

Trump didn’t win the popular vote last time. Why would Republicans think he would win next time?

Trump doesn’t want to lose. And if he runs a second term he most definitely will lose.

To who ?

Lizzy the fake Indian ?

Joe the plagerizer ?

Kieth the woman whacker ?

HIllary the corpse ?

Who do you losers have in the stable that could even come close ?

Answer: Nobody

Bring back Al Gore.

Make our job so much easier.

Trump didn’t win the popular vote last time. Why would Republicans think he would win next time?

Because you have no one.

Because the world didn't explode like you fear mongering bird-brains said it would.

People don't trust you.

You won't get the Senate.

It's looking less and less like you'll get the house.

People don't see you as relevant.

You didn't think Trump would beat Clinton, why should anyone take any of your prognostications seriously?

Don't get me wrong, I hope he doesn't run again, but...

Forum List

Back