Vile dem filth call for messing with republicans food

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
These bastards need to be rounded up and locked away.

University of Mississippi Professor James Thomas says that simply harassing Republicans in restaurants isnā€™t enough, leftists should put their ā€œwhole damn fingersā€ in senatorsā€™ meals, because they ā€œdonā€™t deserve civility.ā€
James Thomas, an Assistant Professor at Ole Miss, tweeted from his account @Insurgent_Prof, calling for the abandonment of civility by contaminating GOP senatorsā€™ meals in restaurants, or redistributing the meals to other patrons.

Ole Miss Professor James Thomas: 'Put Your Whole Damn Fingers' in Republicans' Meals | Breitbart

Here is the tweet.

JT on Twitter: "Don't just interrupt a Senator's meal, y'all. Put ā€¦

To be honest, I wish these liberal bastards would die of cancer. I know how "taboo" that is, but I've never seen an utter perversion of humanity who deserves it more.

• Banned
To be honest, I wish these liberal bastards would die of cancer. I know how "taboo" that is, but I've never seen an utter perversion of humanity who deserves it more.
I'd say sooner and more quicker. Like getting shot while attacking some old man or being hit by a car, or falling off a building.

Something tells Me that this thread is going to be strangely devoid of the left.

Someone fucks with my food..............there is gonna be an ass kicking from hell after..................

These bastards need to be rounded up and locked away.

University of Mississippi Professor James Thomas says that simply harassing Republicans in restaurants isnā€™t enough, leftists should put their ā€œwhole damn fingersā€ in senatorsā€™ meals, because they ā€œdonā€™t deserve civility.ā€
James Thomas, an Assistant Professor at Ole Miss, tweeted from his account @Insurgent_Prof, calling for the abandonment of civility by contaminating GOP senatorsā€™ meals in restaurants, or redistributing the meals to other patrons.

Ole Miss Professor James Thomas: 'Put Your Whole Damn Fingers' in Republicans' Meals | Breitbart

Here is the tweet.

JT on Twitter: "Don't just interrupt a Senator's meal, y'all. Put ā€¦
The Democrats have a few silly idiots but theyare half the GOP, silly dupes who believe so many phony scandals and garbage, it is your whole planet. The rest of the world disagrees with all your facts, and so does law enforcement.

Last edited:
Someone fucks with my food..............there is gonna be an ass kicking from hell after..................
Yep. They fuck with My food, they'll be going directly to jail from the hospital.
Never happened, probably never will. Take a break.

As usual, you're 100% Leftist LYING. Haven't I made it clear that I don't believe anyone who has a muslim penis in their mouth like a liberal? Every quantum of your liberal existence is based on LIES. You childishly deny any liberal violence when it's obvious to anyone with functioning senses!

Wow, I hope that whoever does such a thing likes whatever is given to them in the pokey if they are willing to go so far with their hatred.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yep. They fuck with My food, they'll be going directly to jail from the hospital.
Never happened, probably never will. Take a break.

As usual, you're 100% Leftist LYING. Haven't I made it clear that I don't believe anyone who has a muslim penis in their mouth like a liberal? Every quantum of your liberal existence is based on LIES. You childishly deny any liberal violence when it's obvious to anyone with functioning senses!
Another brainwashed functionally insane ignoramus. Law enforcement and all real journalists say you are nuts.

Forum List

Back