Why the Christie nonsense doesn't matter

Well Grampa, I might be inclined to vote for Christie if he were the GOP candidate so I do give a fuck. Got it? :eusa_angel:

I'll tell you a secret which will be BREAKING NEWS for MSNBC next week - Christie has been seen as drinking the blood of slaughtered BLACK babies! True story revealed!!!

That's only a scandal to the left if the babies weren't aborted. If abortion was involved, it's alright.:lol:

He's not my governor and he in no way represents me in DC. It may be huge news in NJ but I just don't give a fuck. Got it?

Then you are very naive about the influence of specific governors, a sitting Congress and the POTUS, if you think these things don't impact you out there in your cornfield.

Last edited:
One of the best ways to show what is supposed to be your profound disinterest in the Christie scandal would be to stop starting thread after thread about it.

Just a hint.

This story is already pretty much yesterdays news and unless something comes to light that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Christie ordered this or knew about it will be by the end of the week.

I think even if Christie isn't your Governor, it's an important story because it reveals things about him as a candidate for President that helps inform us about whether we would want to vote for him or not.

So the scandal takes on a greater context because of 2016. No one can say yet if this will damage him beyond all repair and that's exciting; we really don't know if he'll be able to get through this and we'll certainly reward him if, like Bill Clinton, he has that special tenacity to keep on keepin' on even when things seem like they're on the brink of collapse.

Why the Christie nonsense doesn't matter
Because the OP and others on the right who agree with him are tedious partisan hacks who practice a double standard. They also know Christie is their only chance for 2016, consequently they’ll attempt to downplay the scandal in the hope of salvaging his presidential aspirations.

They're VERY independant libertarians and classical liberals and TRUE conservatives, who somehow ALWAYS vote for Pubs who laugh at them all the way to the bank lol...Pub dupes...

It matters because the left is desperate to change the subject about the monstrosity of Hussein/care as well as Hillary's monumental negligence of Benghazi. You can factor in the failure of the administration to fire those responsible for the illegal evesdropping by IRS and the Fast/Furious scandal. Let it be a lesson to republicans who think they have to abandon their conservative values and act like democrats. The media will turn on you if you have an "R" after your name even if they have to promote an incompetent witch.

Oh come on now Whitehall, Christie is too liberal for you and he actually has conversations with folks who are moderates and/or liberals! :eek:

Can't have any of that. Cooperation with the enemy is grounds for impeachment.

I think even if Christie isn't your Governor, it's an important story because it reveals things about him as a candidate for President that helps inform us about whether we would want to vote for him or not.

So the scandal takes on a greater context because of 2016. No one can say yet if this will damage him beyond all repair and that's exciting; we really don't know if he'll be able to get through this and we'll certainly reward him if, like Bill Clinton, he has that special tenacity to keep on keepin' on even when things seem like they're on the brink of collapse.

I guess. I knew enough about Christie already to rule him out, so it's just so much sensationalism from my POV.

He's not my governor and he in no way represents me in DC. It may be huge news in NJ but I just don't give a fuck. Got it?

But it WAS important enough for you to start a thread.

Your term for the day gramps..."self absorbed"

you guys trashed the man who tried so hard to prevent 911

You're so full of shit.

9/11 was planned on his watch. His FBI totally ignored FBI Agent Joh O'Neil who knew something was up. They thought he was crazy.

He had several opportunities to take out UBL, he and he didn't.

He had UBL handed to him on a slver platter by the Sudanese and he didn't take him.

You can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every night thanking GOD that they waited till he was out of office to pull of 9/11.

Try telling us again how he tried so hard to prevent 9/11??

I guess since Benghazi does not matter to the far left this should not matter either other than the person in question has an (R) next to their name.

Forum List

Back