Why the Christie nonsense doesn't matter

Nope, still don't care.

You should care. After all, I'm your fellow American! :smiliehug:

IF he becomes a national candidate THEN I will care. Until then it's nothing but a local issue

I agree. Its a local issue.

I like Christie and would have no trouble voting for him as POTUS.

Of course no one even knows if he's going to run or if he's even thinking about running but that sure hasn't stopped the left and right from trashing him.

Guess I'll just sit back and see what happens just like everyone else.

So when was the last time this far out from the nomination the media's front-runner of either party actually ended up a nominee?

2000. We pretty much knew it was going to be Bush vs. Gore in 1998.

Incidently, I didn't think Christie was going to be the nominee even before this shit hit the fan.

Too fat, not religious crazy, occassionally has a nice thing to say about government.

Just not enough of a suicide bomber to get the GOP nomination at this point.

You can always tell what level of fear MSNBS talking heads have when it looks like a REP may have a chance of winning any election. The last couple of days these simians have been screaming at Christie 24/7. Pretty amusing.
The best part is this scandal in his office will actually help him nationally. All anyone has to say is: "How does the way Christie handled his problem compare with the way Obama has handled all his scandals?".
Speaks volumes.
By the time Christie 'announces' he will be another fifty pounds lighter and the only people still screaming their silly heads off will be the 'Metro'-simians at MSNBC.
I'm not convinced 'Hills' will run but if she does her 'back-room' handlers will have long since told her to leave Bridgegate alone.

Forum List

Back