Zone1 Why Protestants annoy me (and other Catholics)

Exactly! The OP doesn't even understand how he dismisses every other church because if his belief that God only operates thru the ORGANIZATION he follows. He doesn't even begin to understand the real definition of "the Church"

I think he thinks he'll be in Heaven all alone

I dont see The Deity as having patience. At least not during each individual lifetime we live.

I don't either... much of the time... What can we say? None of us knows much about God... but He doesn't expect us to spend our whole life trying to know every little thing about Him.. We have to focus on what we know with certainty.. about right and wrong... Obviously, anyone, Christian or otherwise, can, for example, figure out... well... that murdering helpless children in the womb is... not right

I don't either... much of the time... What can we say? None of us knows much about God... but He doesn't expect us to spend our whole life trying to know every little thing about Him.. We have to focus on what we know with certainty.. about right and wrong... Obviously, anyone, Christian or otherwise, can, for example, figure out... well... that murdering helpless children in the womb is... not right
And here I thought murdering ANYONE is not right. Denying a woman the choice of sacrificing her life or not for a dead fetus borders on barbaric.

Enlighten us. Which Christian church is the chosen one and a direct descendent of God’s/Jesus word.
The one that draws you closer to God. Reminds me of the story where at long last a man was rescued from a desert island. His rescuers found three buildings and asked about them. The man pointed to the first: "That is where I live."

Next he pointed to the second, "That is where I go to church." He paused.

So his rescuers asked, "And the third?"

He said, "That is where I used to go to church."

God tends to show up no matter the number of churches we build.

The one that draws you closer to God. Reminds me of the story where at long last a man was rescued from a desert island. His rescuers found three buildings and asked about them. The man pointed to the first: "That is where I live."

Next he pointed to the second, "That is where I go to church." He paused.

So his rescuers asked, "And the third?"

He said, "That is where I used to go to church."

God tends to show up no matter the number of churches we build.
Where two or three of us are gathered together in His name, there He is in the midst of us.

There are 7000 different versions of the Bible. So which is it ?
Authorized King James Version is superior but any Bible that says one must believe in Jesus Christ to enter the Kingdom speaks the truth.

Forum List

Back