Why police departments are being unfunded.

Sez the links I provided. Are you unable to comprehend them?
You know why very few conservatives care about this story?

because your side got the cart before the horse

it started with obama and the loony black professor at harvard who made an ass out of himself

The cop is the one who made an ass of himself. The neighbor who called to cops are the ones who made an ass of themselves.

and obama joined in by calling the cops stupid and racists when they were not

The entire episode was rooted in racism.

and continued with the criminal michael brown “hands up, dont shoot” which was a lie

There are so many instances of guilt-ridden white fools and racist black hustlers fomenting racial division that I am burned out with it

then when actual police misconduct crying wolf just doesnt excite people any more

No one has been held accountable.

the biggest defunder of police is the Trump administration and Moscow Mitch, who refuses to fund the Covid relief bill for the States.

"Last year, Anjanette Young filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for the video to show the public what happened to her that day. For the first time, police body camera video reveals what an innocent woman said happened to her nearly two years ago: police officers wrongly entered her home with guns drawn and handcuffed her naked as she watched in horror. -- Hours before the TV version of this report broadcast, the city’s lawyers attempted to stop CBS 2 from airing the video by filing an emergency motion in federal court."

Get over it lady -- you still whining about this 2 years later? Did you die? Nope, so why are you complaining? Yea, the police had the wrong address -- and yes the police failed to do the most basic checks before they executed this no-knock warrant -- like for example, the person they were looking for not only never lived at that address and has no connection whatsoever to this woman -- but this person was already awaiting trial and had on an ankle monitor, so he wasn't hard to find...

But obviously, the worst problem was how angry this woman was and how she kept yelling at the cops and telling them they had the wrong place, being totally disrespectful, but what else do you expect from these uppity blacks....and to make things worse, she is a social worker?? Yuck!

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

She should have shot them?

Personally I think police coming into your house with guns drawn and you are totally innocent or they are at the wrong house should get their asses shot off.

Last edited:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

How ever did you reach that conclusion from what I wrote?

The founders understood a need for organized militia to protect the citizens from the government. It was your argument. I simply wanted you to further explain it.

Personally I think police coming into your house with guns drawn and you are totally innocent or they are at the wrong house should get their asses shot off.

You think cops that make mistakes should get shot?

The founders understood a need for organized militia to protect the citizens from the government. It was your argument. I simply wanted you to further explain it.

It is simple and based on this principle, we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States; don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

It is simple and based on this principle, we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States; don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

You still are not relating this to the topic of the thread.

"Last year, Anjanette Young filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for the video to show the public what happened to her that day. For the first time, police body camera video reveals what an innocent woman said happened to her nearly two years ago: police officers wrongly entered her home with guns drawn and handcuffed her naked as she watched in horror. -- Hours before the TV version of this report broadcast, the city’s lawyers attempted to stop CBS 2 from airing the video by filing an emergency motion in federal court."

Get over it lady -- you still whining about this 2 years later? Did you die? Nope, so why are you complaining? Yea, the police had the wrong address -- and yes the police failed to do the most basic checks before they executed this no-knock warrant -- like for example, the person they were looking for not only never lived at that address and has no connection whatsoever to this woman -- but this person was already awaiting trial and had on an ankle monitor, so he wasn't hard to find...

But obviously, the worst problem was how angry this woman was and how she kept yelling at the cops and telling them they had the wrong place, being totally disrespectful, but what else do you expect from these uppity blacks....and to make things worse, she is a social worker?? Yuck!
Do you know why very few conservatives care about this story?

because your side got the cart before the horse

it started with obama and the loony black professor at harvard who made an ass out of himself

and obama joined in by calling the cops stupid and racists when they were not

and continued with the criminal michael brown “hands up, dont shoot” which was a lie

There are so many instances of guilt-ridden white fools and racist black hustlers fomenting racial division by telling lies that I am burned out with it

then when actual police misconduct crying wolf just doesnt excite people any more

Forum List

Back