Why police departments are being unfunded.

But obviously, the worst problem was how angry this woman was and how she kept yelling at the cops and telling them they had the wrong place, being totally disrespectful, but what else do you expect from these uppity blacks....and to make things worse, she is a social worker?? Yuck!
The inept cops wrongfully raid this innocent woman's house, endangering her life and you're saying SHE OVERREACTED ????

smh

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

She should have shot them?

How ever did you reach that conclusion from what I wrote?

The founders understood a need for organized militia to protect the citizens from the government. It was your argument. I simply wanted you to further explain it.

It is simple and based on this principle, we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States; don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

You still are not relating this to the topic of the thread.

Would we need as much police and associated costs?

She, along with anyone else where policies and rules were not followed, deserves some serious cash.
And all of the officers involved should have been formally reprimanded for both ignoring procedures required to carry out a no knock warrant, bur also for being such jerks and not seeing the obvious.
Even if this woman was who they were looking for, as a human being she deserved basic dignity.

But obviously, the worst problem was how angry this woman was and how she kept yelling at the cops and telling them they had the wrong place, being totally disrespectful, but what else do you expect from these uppity blacks....and to make things worse, she is a social worker?? Yuck!

I think her reaction was 100% appropriate, and I hope she sues the city of Chicago into bankruptcy.

There was a monumental level of ineptness from start to finish on this. And then, at the end, the police get her all-but-destroyed front door to close by wedging an ironing board against it? Fucking seriously? They should've been booking her a room over at The Langham for a week while the city paid to have her door and door jamb repaired and repainted...

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The founders understood a need for organized militia to protect the citizens from the government. It was your argument. I simply wanted you to further explain it.

It is simple and based on this principle, we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States; don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

And if the police break into your house?

I remember Bubba Clinton promising 100,000 more police on the streets. Times certainly have changed.

I remember Bubba Clinton promising 100,000 more police on the streets. Times certainly have changed.

Not really. There is still a large support for the huge, overbearing authoritarian government.

You stupid fuck, anyone pointing a gun at me for no reason should get shot.

It's not for no reason. They are trying to do their jobs and made a mistake. If you think that justifies the murder of police officers you are a dangerous lunatic.

And if the police break into your house?

They need to explain why to a judge.

That racist cop that Obama had the "beer summit" with should have lost his job and career.

POS pig.

Forum List

Back