A bribe for Hillary Clinton in the amount of $18M

Someone may recall that video of Hillary being loaded into the car where she kinda fell backwards. There were regular police off to the side. If one looks closely her hands were behind her and there is a very quick flash of the shiny handcuff.

Someone may recall that video of Hillary being loaded into the car where she kinda fell backwards. There were regular police off to the side. If one looks closely her hands were behind her and there is a very quick flash of the shiny handcuff.
So how do you explain her walking around free? Amazing the crap you all come up with. Yall need to get back out into nature and become aware of natural consequences again. To much time sitting and disconnecting. Use that second amendment right buy a twelve Guage and get a hunting license. Hunting has some good lessons in reality. Hillary getting arrested would hit the news pretty quickly. If Hillary got arrested The Donald and the Mitch would be screaming from the mountain tops every one would know . Hilarious!

So how do you explain her walking around free? Amazing the crap you all come up with. Yall need to get back out into nature and become aware of natural consequences again. To much time sitting and disconnecting. Use that second amendment right buy a twelve Guage and get a hunting license. Hunting has some good lessons in reality. Hillary getting arrested would hit the news pretty quickly. If Hillary got arrested The Donald and the Mitch would be screaming from the mountain tops every one would know . Hilarious!
Hell who knows. Maybe she made a deal or could be that double they use for her. No clue but I do feel pretty certain her hands were behind her in that video. Why did ABC fuzz that portion of the video out?

Easy to explain. No matter what you think of her, she is and always has been smart, very well connected and knows the system like the back of her hand. I figure we still owe those damn trumpers a thank you, for not letting her get into office. No telling the damage done by someone of low ethics that knows what they are doing. Getting rid of the dumb ass trump was relatively simple (knew what an asshhole he was and knew he would only last one term) and only allowing his damage for one term. Biden's problem now. She would have been much harder to get out if she had gotten in, dug in like a blood suck tick, mainlining on the lifeblood America.

No, she was not cuffed. She lifts one arm as she is getting in.

Hell who knows. Maybe she made a deal or could be that double they use for her. No clue but I do feel pretty certain her hands were behind her in that video. Why did ABC fuzz that portion of the video out?
Might have been showing slip or something who knows. What I do know is that when I am hunting I am looking for hall marks of the trail. No prints in the mud of a creek no game came through. To tell if something is True or not I consider the repercussions of that truth. If I do not see those repercussions I know I am not hearing the truth. This will serve you well in the future, it has kept me alive amongst danger more than once.

Easy to explain. No matter what you think of her, she is and always has been smart, very well connected and knows the system like the back of her hand. I figure we still owe those damn trumpers a thank you, for not letting her get into office. No telling the damage done by someone of low ethics that knows what they are doing. Getting rid of the dumb ass trump was relatively simple (knew what an asshhole he was and knew he would only last one term) and only allowing his damage for one term. Biden's problem now. She would have been much harder to get out if she had gotten in, dug in like a blood suck tick, mainlining on the lifeblood America.
Lol.

Forum List

Back