Why police departments are being unfunded.

Who should get to decide whether or not to defund the police?

What a load of horse shit. You've never been around police I'd bet.

You have no idea the training they have to do, and keep doing to even be in a police department.

They have SOP's they have to follow even if they are in the wrong.

What an idiot you are. Try having NO police and see how long your stupid ass lasts.

You have no idea the training they have to do, and keep doing to even be in a police department.

What an idiot you are. Try having NO police and see how long your stupid ass lasts.

Their goal is actually to REPLACE the police......with their own special troops.

The whole "defund" bowel movement is the first step

Their goal is actually to REPLACE the police......with their own special troops.

The whole "defund" bowel movement is the first step

Hopefully they will be competent unlike what we see here.

This lady was wronged

In hindsight she was an innocent victim and she will be compensated for the way she was treated after any threat from inside the apartment was removed

however the raid could have just as easily resulted in a dead cop

it happens every day

so while these cops are going to be disciplined for the way they acted, using it for a generalized attack on the police is also wrong

This lady was wronged

In hindsight she was an innocent victim and she will be compensated for the way she was treated after any threat from inside the apartment was removed

however the raid could have just as easily resulted in a dead cop

it happens every day

so while these cops are going to be disciplined for the way they acted using it for a generalized attack on the police is also wrong

The police force is trying to cover it up. It's been nearly two years and no one has been disciplined. If not for the news pushing the story the entire thing would be ignored by the police.

That's the way nearly all police forces have been run.

Irrelevant to the topic. Thanks for bowing out.
I already said she was mistreated and the cops should be disiplined

but I dont agree with your hatred of all police

But nothing when I point out it's been almost two years and no one has been disciplined. After over a year of the police, policing themselves they claim they still haven't been able to interview everyone there.

Obviously they are no better finding their own officers than they are in finding people with tracking devices on them.

Yes, the cops make plenty of mistakes.

Yes, there are some very bad cops who lie, plant evidence, get their jollies by beating people.

BUT there will be MORE cops, not fewer, in the coming decades.

Why?

Very simple.

With every passing decade, the American population profile changes.

So there will be a demand for FUND MORE POLICE!

Sez the links I provided. Are you unable to comprehend them?
You know why very few conservatives care about this story?

because your side got the cart before the horse

it started with obama and the loony black professor at harvard who made an ass out of himself

and obama joined in by calling the cops stupid and racists when they were not

and continued with the criminal michael brown “hands up, dont shoot” which was a lie

There are so many instances of guilt-ridden white fools and racist black hustlers fomenting racial division by telling lies that I am burned out with it

then when actual police misconduct crying wolf just doesnt excite people any more

Yes, the cops make plenty of mistakes.

Yes, there are some very bad cops who lie, plant evidence, get their jollies by beating people.

BUT there will be MORE cops, not fewer, in the coming decades.

Why?

Very simple.

With every passing decade, the American population profile changes.

So there will be a demand for FUND MORE POLICE!

The police forces, especially in the large cities will not be what they are today in the future.

Forum List

Back