Why police departments are being unfunded.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

She should have shot them?

How ever did you reach that conclusion from what I wrote?

The founders understood a need for organized militia to protect the citizens from the government. It was your argument. I simply wanted you to further explain it.

It is simple and based on this principle, we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States; don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

You still are not relating this to the topic of the thread.

Would we need as much police and associated costs?

And if the police break into your house?

They need to explain why to a judge.

I see, if someone else breaks into your home, shoot them but when it's the government breaking into your home, cower in fear?

I remember Bubba Clinton promising 100,000 more police on the streets. Times certainly have changed.

Not really. There is still a large support for the huge, overbearing authoritarian government.
Right wingers simply don't want to pay for it, so they blame the Poor and resort to Tax Cut economics.

Hence we are 27 trillion in debt. Since police settlements costs taxpayers 100's of million a year one would think they would want it addressed.

The main reason why police departments are being or will be defunded is the states and cities don't have the money to fund them.

The virus has decimated state and local budgets.

The congress won't pass any bills to help fund states and cities to fund their budgets.

So the cities and states have to cut and cut deep. It's not only the police departments. Education and many other public necessities will see huge cuts in the coming months.

As for what the police did to that innocent woman, the police should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, the woman should sue the city police department.

That's the way nearly all police forces have been run.
Chicago is a very corrupt city run by politicians that the naked social worker probably voted for

cops are not the biggest failure in that unhappy city

You make a good point.
Most likely she consistently voted FOR the corruption that finally got her. Like all Leftists.

So many on the Left have begged for the same. Watching them fall at their own stupidity is going to be "interesting"

What's the death count today in Chicago? New York? Minneapolis? Baltimore? Los Angeles? St. Louis?

Last edited:
I remember Bubba Clinton promising 100,000 more police on the streets. Times certainly have changed.

Not really. There is still a large support for the huge, overbearing authoritarian government.
Trying to defund police departments is possible the worst way to accomplish what you are trying to do. What will happen as funds are diverted from police work is fewer officers on the streets, less training for the officers still willing to put their lives on the line and less oversight of those officers, all because the funds those things need are gone. What happens? Longer wait times for the police to arrive (if they do at all), less trained officers trying to handle violent situations, more innocent civilians harassed, shot and killed, more crime and less justice. Then, what do you think will be the response of those who have been told they don't need to protect themselves with firearms or weapons of any kind, that they just need to call the police? Answer, the demand for more police presence. The end result, you've shot yourself in the foot and lost the support you might have had. If we want less authoritarian government, then we need more firearms and training for civilians to protect themselves.

While this is absolutely AWFUL. . . . I want to point something out.

An underlying agenda here by the interlocking directorate.

The date of the video.

February, 2019.

Does anyone think this story would have received national coverage had that social worker been a white man?

:dunno:

The main reason why police departments are being or will be defunded is the states and cities don't have the money to fund them.

The virus has decimated state and local budgets.

The congress won't pass any bills to help fund states and cities to fund their budgets.

So the cities and states have to cut and cut deep. It's not only the police departments. Education and many other public necessities will see huge cuts in the coming months.

As for what the police did to that innocent woman, the police should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, the woman should sue the city police department.

Where do you think the federal government gets the money they would be sending to the states? Either they get it from the states in the first place or they print the money, which is what the stimulus bills are doing. That can't last forever.

Trying to defund police departments is possible the worst way to accomplish what you are trying to do. What will happen as funds are diverted from police work is fewer officers on the streets, less training for the officers still willing to put their lives on the line and less oversight of those officers, all because the funds those things need are gone. What happens? Longer wait times for the police to arrive (if they do at all), less trained officers trying to handle violent situations, more innocent civilians harassed, shot and killed, more crime and less justice. Then, what do you think will be the response of those who have been told they don't need to protect themselves with firearms or weapons of any kind, that they just need to call the police? Answer, the demand for more police presence. The end result, you've shot yourself in the foot and lost the support you might have had. If we want less authoritarian government, then we need more firearms and training for civilians to protect themselves.

Well you could support holding them accountable, but that seems to be beyond the grasp of many.

What a load of horse shit. You've never been around police I'd bet.

You have no idea the training they have to do, and keep doing to even be in a police department.

They have SOP's they have to follow even if they are in the wrong.

What an idiot you are. Try having NO police and see how long your stupid ass lasts.

Their goal is actually to REPLACE the police......with their own special troops.

The whole "defund" bowel movement is the first step

Hopefully they will be competent unlike what we see here.

Yeah, let's give them a special name too.

GESTAPO has a nice ring to it. How about that?

Or, if that's too German for you how about the NKVD? They were both about the same.

Right wingers simply don't want to pay for it, so they blame the Poor and resort to Tax Cut economics.

Hence we are 27 trillion in debt. Since police settlements costs taxpayers 100's of million a year one would think they would want it addressed.
To many lawyers?

You have no idea the training they have to do, and keep doing to even be in a police department.

What an idiot you are. Try having NO police and see how long your stupid ass lasts.

Their goal is actually to REPLACE the police......with their own special troops.

Would you call Hitler's BrownShirts "competent" ?

When this is the only place you can run to, well...............

Thanks for posting the latest police training video on how not to cost the city a fortune in lawsuits and or risk getting the police killed. However, this was a mistake that I'm sure could have been avoided. And to the fools that want to defund the police, you are insane. If there are no police then every crime will have but one punishment or will go unpunished. Someone runs a red light and hits your car and then refuses to pay for your car? What are you gonna do to make them pay? Insurance wants a police report. Lol. Crime will go through the roof like it is in leftist hell holes where they are defunding them.

Last edited:

To many lawyers?

Too many people that piss their pants when they see a minority.

Or, if that's too German for you how about the NKVD? They were both about the same.

I think what they really want is what they have as cops in south Africa now.

I think what they really want is what they have as cops in south Africa now.

No, they want one federal level police force. Talk about unaccountable. People like this dipshit either want that level of bureaucratic nightmare for their own purposes, or because they are fundamentally stupid.

Forum List

Back