Why Not Trump? Point No. 3

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Donald Trump is a narcissist who refuses to accept responsibility for his actions and refuses to apologize when he's found to be 100% in the wrong.

It takes a certain level of narcissism to run for president. Never have we had a nominee with this level of narcissism, though.

Compiling a list of instances where Trump screwed up or said something that everyone knows was wrong....or lied to pad his own resume....would take pages. Let me just state a few that come to mind as I write this.

He said that he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9-11. He said he saw it on the news. This has been proven to never have happened there is no footage of that celebration in existence. It did not happen. A normal person would admit his mistake and ask for forgiveness. Maybe say he got it confused with something happening in the Middle East. Something. But......no. He kept on repeating it.....over and over. Straight up lie....repeated day after day.

He gave us one of the most ridiculous doctors notes in the history of doctors notes. In it he claimed to be spectacularly healthy and said he'd be the healthiest person to ever be president. How about that? Is that a normal thing?

He pretended to be someone else and called in to news agencies to bragg about himself. He was caught red handed doing this.....and EVEREYONE knows he did it. The is tape. But...he flat out denied it right to our faces. Unacceptable narcissism.

There are many, many more. But....that should serve as enough reason. It does for me, anyway.

"Why Not Trump? Point No. 3"

As if points one and two were insufficient? LOL

Somewhere on the Internet there's a listing of some 175+ reasons for "why not Trump." They are even grouped by disqualification category.

Reason why I will not vote for Donald John Trump or Hillary Rodham Blythe III...

I voted for Gary Johnson...

Forum List

Back