Why is the USA defending UKRAINE?

You truly are a Zelensky ball licker. So stupid you should be in constant pain. Now you want World War 3 to start and it’s okay for your pals to ignore a deal they made with Putin. Guess what you stupid fuck? YOU and assholes like you are responsible for this die to your support of Xiden. When are you leaving to go fight your pants shitter’s battle for him coward?
I spent 20 years on active duty, comrade, while you cowered beneath your bed.

No one made a deal with Putin.

And it is beyond hilarious you think Putin honors deals. You really are a useful idiot.

You truly are a Zelensky ball licker. So stupid you should be in constant pain. Now you want World War 3 to start and it’s okay for your pals to ignore a deal they made with Putin. Guess what you stupid fuck? YOU and assholes like you are responsible for this die to your support of Xiden. When are you leaving to go fight your pants shitter’s battle for him coward?
gipper

Here's one for you, gipper.

Wrong.
The Ukraine is totally and completely corrupt, not only censoring, imprisoning, and murdering, but stealing oil, attempting to join NATO, etc.
All of which are treaty violations sufficient to justify war.
The Ukraine also have a long history of corruption, going back to 1600.
That is the "Taras Bulba" era, when the Turks were on the wain, and the corrupt imperial Polish aristocracy was taking over.
gipper

Here's another one for you, gipper.

You so remind me of the comm symp lefties of the 60s and 70s.

"Don't poke the bear! Don't poke the bear! You could start WWIII!"

There were commies like you in the 80s, too, who said Reagan's deployment of intermediate range missiles and his "Star Wars" program would start WWIII.

You are all a bunch of submissive little cucks to a dictator.

gipper

Here's one for you, gipper.
Whats funny is you’re exactly like him on Russiagate.

But at least in his case, he has some truth in his argument. You have none.

At any rate, his post is not pro-Putin. It’s anti-war. Why do you want war with a nuclear power?

At any rate, his post is not pro-Putin. It’s anti-war. Why do you want war with a nuclear power?
See post 286.

Oh, he's anti-war? Then he should be condemning the guy who invaded Ukraine, right?

Jesus, you people are incredibly upside-down and inside-out!

Here again you think everyone here should be pro-war and full of hate for Russia and Putin. If anyone fails your litmus test, you slander them.

Is this what Rachel tells you to do?
Who the hell is Rachel?

Pro-war? That would be Putin, dipshit. He's the one who invaded a sovereign country, remember?

Like I said, you people are incredibly upside-down and inside-out!

Who the hell is Rachel?

Pro-war? That would be Putin, dipshit. He's the one who invaded a sovereign country, remember?

Like I said, you people are incredibly upside-down and inside-out!
I know you‘re devoted Rachel watcher.

Did you get this upset when W invaded Afghanistan and Iraq? How about O, when he invaded Libya…and Syria…and Yemen…and droned all those innocent women and children?

Are you aware O, Joe, and Nuland overthrow the elected government of Ukraine? I’m guessing not.

All you know is Putin bad. Ukraine good. Simpleton.

Last edited:
You so remind me of the comm symp lefties of the 60s and 70s.

"Don't poke the bear! Don't poke the bear! You could start WWIII!"

There were commies like you in the 80s, too, who said Reagan's deployment of intermediate range missiles and his "Star Wars" program would start WWIII.

You are all a bunch of submissive little cucks to a dictator.
Show where I said Putin was a great guy. You can’t. Because all you have to defend your corrupt leaders is throwing around bullshit words that now have no meaning. You do your Dim masters bidding by screaming “traitor”, “Putin lover” and other shit that means nothing because you throw it at everybody. If you’re dumb enough to break a deal you made with a guy like Putin, then you better be ready to accept the inevitable consequences of that action.

I spent 20 years on active duty, comrade, while you cowered beneath your bed.

No one made a deal with Putin.

And it is beyond hilarious you think Putin honors deals. You really are a useful idiot.
Sure you did retard, sure you did. I didn’t cower anywhere piss drinker. Hey dumbfuck, they made assurances to Putin, then reneged on that deal. Try again you little flea. Slapping you is too easy ball licker.

The Ukraine is a flea that forced Russia to deal with it, due to its arrogance and corruption.
No one else is having any problem with Russia at all.
Looks like Putin and Russia are being “ dealt with” pretty severely. Putin will be lucky to survive this.

WWIII would be nothing more than the destruction of Russia by it’s richer, better equipped neighbors. Russia would be crushed. They already can’t even manage the Ukrainian resistance.
The only thing that makes anyone listen to the degenerate criminal Russia at all is their nuclear arsenal.

Forum List

Back