Why is requiring a free voter ID "voter suppression"? What's the matter, worried it might make it harder to cheat?

Anybody remember back when Obama was the prez, and they put in a policy of sorts where basically if you needed help managing your VA pension or disability payments and were assigned a fiduciary, they could ban you from buying or owning a gun? As in confiscation. And he tried to include Social Security beneficiaries in that ban too, not sure if he succeeded. There is no simple way to identify that group, but a strategy used by the Department of Veterans Affairs since the creation of the background check system is reporting anyone who has been declared incompetent to manage pension or disability payments and assigned a fiduciary.

If Social Security, which has never participated in the background check system, uses the same standard as the VA, millions of its beneficiaries would be affected. About 4.2 million adults receive monthly benefits that are managed by “representative payees.” Well, IMHO if you ain't competent enough to own a gun then you also aren't competent enough to vote either. And that could add up to several million people, some who did vote in 2020 and may not have realized it.

If you can't pass a background check to own a gun then you shouldn't be allowed to vote either.

Democrats simply want voter fraud going on because they know it benefits them.
What voter fraud? In April 2020, a 20-year voter fraud study by MIT found the level of fraud in the United States "exceedingly rare" since it occurs only in "0.00006 percent" of instances nationally.

What's the matter? Afraid of losing the popular vote in 2024 for the 8th of the last nine presidential elections.

On a side note, it's telling that here in CA, the Dem-Prog opposers of Voter ID are busy trying to disqualify as many signatures as possible on the Recall Gavin petitions.

Tell me why requiring a free voter ID card is "voter suppression". Democrats simply want voter fraud going on because they know it benefits them.
The thread premise is a lie.

Democrats don't want to facilitate voter fraud.

Some older voters of color lack the necessary documents to obtain a government-issued I.D., that it might be free isn't the point.

Democrats simply want voter fraud going on because they know it benefits them.
What voter fraud? In April 2020, a 20-year voter fraud study by MIT found the level of fraud in the United States "exceedingly rare" since it occurs only in "0.00006 percent" of instances nationally.

What's the matter? Afraid of losing the popular vote in 2024 for the 8th of the last nine presidential elections.

Why do they check ID when you get on an airplane or cash a check if no one cheats, fascist?

You don't oppose ID because you think no one cheats, you oppose it because you know the Democrats cheat better than anyone. We're a third world dictatorship now, you just stole a Presidential election and control of the Senate. Sadly that makes you happy, huh?

Tell me why requiring a free voter ID card is "voter suppression". Democrats simply want voter fraud going on because they know it benefits them.

Some older voters of color lack the necessary documents to obtain a government-issued I.D., that it might be free isn't the point.

Correct. You don't want to "facilitate" voter fraud, you want to do it, Nazi

Some older voters of color lack the necessary documents to obtain a government-issued I.D., t
Then they shouldn't vote. If you can't figure out something as simple as getting an ID, you aren't mentally competent enough to vote. Besides, aren't there some liberal ninnies out there to help them obtain an ID, or is it all just another virtue-signaling shit-show?

The thread premise is a lie.....ssdd same Jones

BOO!!!!!

Watches him run away again

Forum List

Back