Why is requiring a free voter ID "voter suppression"? What's the matter, worried it might make it harder to cheat?

Tell me why requiring a free voter ID card is "voter suppression". Democrats simply want voter fraud going on because they know it benefits them.
The Democrats "requiring a free voter ID card" are offended because the law says they cannot oppress foreign people who grow to dislike their monopolistic approach to domineering power.

Ok. I give up.
I live in the Andes and see elderly, indiginous women with no shoes on rocking cellphones.
If people dont have I.D, I can only assune they dont want I.D.
Unabomber types.
The fact is there is a certain percentage of the population that doesn't want poor people of color to vote.

Who is offering free voter ID cards?
doesn't sound like something Republicans would support.
All voter ID laws.

They all have a free ID to vote. That is a constitutional requirement for voter ID. That you are unaware of this speaks to your position being based on something that is not the actual laws in question.

The fact is there is a certain percentage of the population that doesn't want poor people of color to vote.

Sure.

That does not mean there is any connection with voter ID laws. Simply stating it is so is irrelevant.

It would need to be done nationwide, not just one state and it needs to be guaranteed.
No, it does not. There are no nation wide elections. None. No voter ID law, or ANY other voter law, should be instituted at the federal level no matter how much the democrats want to nationalize the process.

The left wouldn't exist without control of the misinformation sources and their play on victimization, it's always the same. Take voting for an excellent example.

Supposedly conservatives are interfering with the right to vote (victimization & propaganda) and all devoted leftists believe this tall tale.

Stand up if your right to vote has been hindered? Beyond left cheats for 2020 I mean.

No?

There's your sign leftists.

The left always has an end-game, beyond other stools they're striving for voting via smartphones when prompted. It makes perfect sense. The easier to vote the greater room for disparities, and more importantly, the lazier someone is the greater they're targets for propaganda, and those votes swing left by a great margin.

Last edited:
Republicans and democrats both, if they value our holy voting institution should all be screaming for voter ID to make sure the right people are voting and voting is done correctly.

The even idea someone shouldn't need a id to vote should set off red flags to everyone else.

If you can't even so much as get a state id you shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway.

Nothing is stopping any state from making their voters registration cards have a photo pic with it.

Forum List

Back