Why is it that New York is responsible for 50% of our covid-19 statistics?

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Dude LA is pretty dense.....

Jo
The obvious retort is "and so are you", but I would never say anything like that.

Seriously, it's not even close, New York by a factor of ten or so for population density.

No.... You are actually just completely wrong about that. Do you mean to say New York City?
California has twice the population of New York.... The city is a different animal.
Do you not understand the word "density"?
Yes, I apply it to your head.

Well, this is funny....you just insulted one of your own.

What a dick.

I hear Joe Biden is looking for people like him. You should apply.

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Dude LA is pretty dense.....

Jo
The obvious retort is "and so are you", but I would never say anything like that.

Seriously, it's not even close, New York by a factor of ten or so for population density.

No.... You are actually just completely wrong about that. Do you mean to say New York City?
California has twice the population of New York.... The city is a different animal.
Do you not understand the word "density"?
Yes, I apply it to your head.

Well, this is funny....you just insulted one of your own.

What a dick.

I hear Joe Biden is looking for people like him. You should apply.
Actually I was speaking to crapitus. But don't let that stop you.

If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
POSSIBLY because they have SO MANY undocumented illegal aliens living there? That's just a guess.....

I think the reason why we’re seeing democrat controlled areas getting hit especially hard is, in part, because of their poor personal hygiene habits.
I can recall seeing a study that said democrats rarely wash their hands and often pick their nose.

Also I think they all just have a very very weak constitution. Weak immune systems. Years of substance abuse can cause that. And F every swinging dirty dick in the process.

The pair of you are dumber than a sack of hammers. We've come to expect that with Trumpkins.

The outbreak started in New York, home of two of the world's busiest airports, landing pad of the universe, and it spread because you let everyone in without testing them. That's because Dumb Donald gutted the leadership of the CDC and there was no one there to lead the organization in getting testing done.

The outbreak spread because Trump banned some travel from China, and did nothing else. Canada had its first case the same day as the USA. Instead of ignoring the crisis, or pretending it wasn't happening or that it was a hoax. We tested everyone coming in, and quarantined everyone who tested positive. Today, you hit 100,000 cases, and Canada hit 4000.

Trump is responsible for this mess. His failure to protect or prepare the nation for the challenge it was about to face is the greatest failure of any President in modern history. Tens of thousands of Americans will die because fools like you elected a total idiot President.

Today Trump said the governors needed to show more "gratitude" for all he did for them. I guess he wants them to kiss his ring and lie to the American people about the mess he's made here.
Stop blaming Trump for the poor personal hygiene habits of democrats. It’s a well known fact that democrats rarely wash their hands and frequently pick their nose.

Health underwriter here. There are high population with a lot of international travel all over the. Your theory is wrong. It would be there too.
Hygiene and self cleanliness is the reason. Plus the immune system of liberals seems to be weaker. Pot. Alcohol...etc
Show me a city that has a higher combination of density and tourist traffic than the New Your area. I'll wait.

Miami and FT Lauderdale airports???????
This is hitting the whole state. Population would be proportional. These airports spread it. The proportion is not there. Florida was not initially hit hard with a ton of international flights. This population excuse is crumbling.

Hygiene and cleanliness.they shit on the streets in nyc too
Miami and Ft Lauderdale do not have a higher population density or tourist traffic let alone the combined numbers. Try again.
OMG. The height of the tourist season and no one is there. C'mon. Some big areas have none. I'm a health and life underwriter since Reagan's first term.

I think the reason why we’re seeing democrat controlled areas getting hit especially hard is, in part, because of their poor personal hygiene habits.
I can recall seeing a study that said democrats rarely wash their hands and often pick their nose.

Also I think they all just have a very very weak constitution. Weak immune systems. Years of substance abuse can cause that. And F every swinging dirty dick in the process.

The pair of you are dumber than a sack of hammers. We've come to expect that with Trumpkins.

The outbreak started in New York, home of two of the world's busiest airports, landing pad of the universe, and it spread because you let everyone in without testing them. That's because Dumb Donald gutted the leadership of the CDC and there was no one there to lead the organization in getting testing done.

The outbreak spread because Trump banned some travel from China, and did nothing else. Canada had its first case the same day as the USA. Instead of ignoring the crisis, or pretending it wasn't happening or that it was a hoax. We tested everyone coming in, and quarantined everyone who tested positive. Today, you hit 100,000 cases, and Canada hit 4000.

Trump is responsible for this mess. His failure to protect or prepare the nation for the challenge it was about to face is the greatest failure of any President in modern history. Tens of thousands of Americans will die because fools like you elected a total idiot President.

Today Trump said the governors needed to show more "gratitude" for all he did for them. I guess he wants them to kiss his ring and lie to the American people about the mess he's made here.
I could only read a bit and totally stopped. It started in Kirkland County Washington. Who told you that.

I've been a life and health underwriter since Reagan's first term. Your post is so full of lies.

You flame me again, and we'll never talk again. My rules.

Stop blaming Trump for the poor personal hygiene habits of democrats. It’s a well known fact that democrats rarely wash their hands and frequently pick their nose.

Health underwriter here. There are high population with a lot of international travel all over the. Your theory is wrong. It would be there too.
Hygiene and self cleanliness is the reason. Plus the immune system of liberals seems to be weaker. Pot. Alcohol...etc
Show me a city that has a higher combination of density and tourist traffic than the New Your area. I'll wait.

This is hitting the whole state. Population would be proportional. These airports spread it. The proportion is not there. Florida was not initially hit hard with a ton of international flights. This population excuse is crumbling.

Miami and Ft Lauderdale do not have a higher population density or tourist traffic let alone the combined numbers. Try again.
OMG. The height of the tourist season and no one is there. C'mon. Some big areas have none. I'm a health and life underwriter since Reagan's first term.
Yeah you keep claiming that like its going to make you more credible but it easy to see youre full of bullshit. :cool:

Yeah you keep claiming that like its going to make you more credible but it easy to see youre full of bullshit. :cool:
Since being a life and health underwriter since Reagans first inauguration, I have all the statistics. So I'll take my credibility unless you're in medical for 40 years. Then we can debate.

You have to be the dumbest bitch on the board....self proclaimed bank lady eh? Why are you muthafukkers up there in canuck land so interested in USA politics? Your economy is bankrupt what could we possibly have to learn from you? Did you blow your way into your Job? I have to ask because your shallow knowledge of economics is inexplicable from the standpoint of advancement.
So your tiny little country of 39 million has 4,000 cases already eh? That together with your insanely low population density should be a badge of shame not a badge of honor you stupid bitch.
That's what happens when you digest too much semen. It's good for the complexion but not too good for the neurons. Fact is is you knew half of what you claim to know about statistics you would realize that your contagion rate is far worse than ours. You dumb broad....you blond too btw?

JO

Since being a life and health underwriter since Reagans first inauguration, I have all the statistics. So I'll take my credibility unless you're in medical for 40 years. Then we can debate.

ASSCOPULATOR has a big mouth....but fades immediately when he needs substance.

JO

If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo

Jo

Lots of people, lots of physical contact (sidewalks, subways, buses), people living in tight quarters, and a large amount of travel to and from China. (There are three quarter of a million Chinese people in NYC.)

Because of population density. In New York people are packed in like sardines. Places like L.A have a high population but people Iive more spread out because it's more area.

Because NYC is one of America's most successful cities - a thriving financial and entertainment center. Funny how the backwater redneck hicks are throwing the countries most successful city and it's fellow citizens under the bus during a crisis. But that's just the kind of people that makes up the Republicans.

Jo

That is because more people come in from overseas, both domestic and others, than any other state by far. Once again, you are playing Politics when we should be on a War Footing.

Jo
You can't subtract half the cases just because they are in a city. Yeah, subtract half of Italy's and they don't look too bad, either.

All the major cities are where it is spreading fastest because more people live there. Do they not count or something?

Bullshit.

There are tapes all over the place showing the leaders of New York telling people to stay and play, attend festivals, and support the chinese......no worries....we are prepared.

They are the fuckups that need to be thanked for New Yorks raging success.

And...BTW: When Cuomo finally got around to chasing them off the streets, they stayed on the streets.
I thought you retards were against social distancing and staying at home?

You thought ?

I don't believe that.

Jo

That is because more people come in from overseas, both domestic and others, than any other state by far. Once again, you are playing Politics when we should be on a War Footing.

What the fuck ?

What is it that New York needs that they have not figured out yet.

They need a western state to tell them how to stop getting sick ?

They've had more than enough time to get this under control.

They are fucking this up big time.

Everytime I see a NY plate, I get as far from it as I can.

Because NYC is one of America's most successful cities - a thriving financial and entertainment center. Funny how the backwater redneck hicks are throwing the countries most successful city and it's fellow citizens under the bus during a crisis. But that's just the kind of people that makes up the Republicans.

Eat shit.

It's successful at what ?

You can keep it.

Jo
You can't subtract half the cases just because they are in a city. Yeah, subtract half of Italy's and they don't look too bad, either.

All the major cities are where it is spreading fastest because more people live there. Do they not count or something?

Bullshit.

There are tapes all over the place showing the leaders of New York telling people to stay and play, attend festivals, and support the chinese......no worries....we are prepared.

They are the fuckups that need to be thanked for New Yorks raging success.

And...BTW: When Cuomo finally got around to chasing them off the streets, they stayed on the streets.
I thought you retards were against social distancing and staying at home?

You "thought".....

Now that's funny.
Not as funny as you clowns wanting someone impreached for something you claim is a hoax.

And you still make no fucking sense.

Jo
California is not as densely populated as NYC

What can you cherry picking data possibly prove?

Riddle me this.

If New York were not so densely populated, it would not be having this huge problem ?

So what is the answer....move everyone out ?

I mean what the fuck ?

What have they not figured out.

We are getting sick and we are packed in like sardines.

But we ain't leaving and you have to stay home in Washington County, Utah because we can't figure out how to stop touching each other.

Just fucking brilliant.

Forum List

Back