Why is it that New York is responsible for 50% of our covid-19 statistics?

Don't worry Mother Nature says it will be coming to a community near you soon! Unless of course we develop a vaccine. To which She said, "I'll be back......"

Sarcastic Bitch!
Good news. Those that got it don't need a vaccine now. 90% mild cases. If you don't like shots, you're free.

If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
Tourism....same with other cities, that will be next, like Orlando, Chicago, LA- Hollywood, Disney Land and New Orleans with Mardi Gra, Florida Beach attractions.

In 2005, which are the latest figures I could find, said we have 1.2 BILLION foreign tourists a year! Holy Smokes!! Let alone all of the Americans from other states, visiting our tourist spots....
Agreed and there really is no telling if some were not purposely spreading disease to help speed along a pandemic and panic among the populous here.

I think the reason why we’re seeing democrat controlled areas getting hit especially hard is, in part, because of their poor personal hygiene habits.
I can recall seeing a study that said democrats rarely wash their hands and often pick their nose.

Also I think they all just have a very very weak constitution. Weak immune systems. Years of substance abuse can cause that. And F every swinging dirty dick in the process.

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Dude LA is pretty dense.....

Jo
The obvious retort is "and so are you", but I would never say anything like that.

Seriously, it's not even close, New York by a factor of ten or so for population density.

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Health underwriter here. There are high population with a lot of international travel all over the. Your theory is wrong. It would be there too.
Hygiene and self cleanliness is the reason. Plus the immune system of liberals seems to be weaker. Pot. Alcohol...etc
Show me a city that has a higher combination of density and tourist traffic than the New Your area. I'll wait.

Miami and FT Lauderdale airports???????
This is hitting the whole state. Population would be proportional. These airports spread it. The proportion is not there. Florida was not initially hit hard with a ton of international flights. This population excuse is crumbling.

Hygiene and cleanliness.they shit on the streets in nyc too

The failure of the NYC Health Commissioner, Mayor de Blasio, and Governor Cuomo.

ET0UF2rU8AAbk_j.jpg

If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
Maybe because there's a trillion people there and visitors come from all over the known universe.

Health underwriter here. There are high population with a lot of international travel all over the. Your theory is wrong. It would be there too.
Hygiene and self cleanliness is the reason. Plus the immune system of liberals seems to be weaker. Pot. Alcohol...etc
Show me a city that has a higher combination of density and tourist traffic than the New Your area. I'll wait.

Miami and FT Lauderdale airports???????
This is hitting the whole state. Population would be proportional. These airports spread it. The proportion is not there. Florida was not initially hit hard with a ton of international flights. This population excuse is crumbling.

Hygiene and cleanliness.they shit on the streets in nyc too
Miami and Ft Lauderdale do not have a higher population density or tourist traffic let alone the combined numbers. Try again.

I think the reason why we’re seeing democrat controlled areas getting hit especially hard is, in part, because of their poor personal hygiene habits.
I can recall seeing a study that said democrats rarely wash their hands and often pick their nose.

Also I think they all just have a very very weak constitution. Weak immune systems. Years of substance abuse can cause that. And F every swinging dirty dick in the process.

The pair of you are dumber than a sack of hammers. We've come to expect that with Trumpkins.

The outbreak started in New York, home of two of the world's busiest airports, landing pad of the universe, and it spread because you let everyone in without testing them. That's because Dumb Donald gutted the leadership of the CDC and there was no one there to lead the organization in getting testing done.

The outbreak spread because Trump banned some travel from China, and did nothing else. Canada had its first case the same day as the USA. Instead of ignoring the crisis, or pretending it wasn't happening or that it was a hoax. We tested everyone coming in, and quarantined everyone who tested positive. Today, you hit 100,000 cases, and Canada hit 4000.

Trump is responsible for this mess. His failure to protect or prepare the nation for the challenge it was about to face is the greatest failure of any President in modern history. Tens of thousands of Americans will die because fools like you elected a total idiot President.

Today Trump said the governors needed to show more "gratitude" for all he did for them. I guess he wants them to kiss his ring and lie to the American people about the mess he's made here.

The pair of you are dumber than a sack of hammers. We've come to expect that with Trumpkins.

The outbreak started in New York, home of two of the world's busiest airports, landing pad of the universe, and it spread because you let everyone in without testing them. That's because Dumb Donald gutted the leadership of the CDC and there was no one there to lead the organization in getting testing done.

The outbreak spread because Trump banned some travel from China, and did nothing else. Canada had its first case the same day as the USA. Instead of ignoring the crisis, or pretending it wasn't happening or that it was a hoax. We tested everyone coming in, and quarantined everyone who tested positive. Today, you hit 100,000 cases, and Canada hit 4000.

Trump is responsible for this mess. His failure to protect or prepare the nation for the challenge it was about to face is the greatest failure of any President in modern history. Tens of thousands of Americans will die because fools like you elected a total idiot President.

Today Trump said the governors needed to show more "gratitude" for all he did for them. I guess he wants them to kiss his ring and lie to the American people about the mess he's made here.
Stop blaming Trump for the poor personal hygiene habits of democrats. It’s a well known fact that democrats rarely wash their hands and frequently pick their nose.

Stop blaming Trump for the poor personal hygiene habits of democrats. It’s a well known fact that democrats rarely wash their hands and frequently pick their nose.
Cleanliness is next to Godliness they say.Most Liberals are Atheists.Liberals must be filthy swines.

Jo
The obvious retort is "and so are you", but I would never say anything like that.

Seriously, it's not even close, New York by a factor of ten or so for population density.

No.... You are actually just completely wrong about that. Do you mean to say New York City?
California has twice the population of New York.... The city is a different animal.

Last edited:

Cleanliness is next to Godliness they say.Most Liberals are Atheists.Liberals must be filthy swines.
It's no secret that dems and libs are generally dirty because they have poor personal hygiene habits.

Jo

Because they are trashy people.

Jo

No.... You are actually just completely wrong about that. Do you mean to say New York City?
California has twice the population of New York.... The city is a different animal.
Do you not understand the word "density"?

Jo

Yes, I apply it to your head.

The failure of the NYC Health Commissioner, Mayor de Blasio, and Governor Cuomo.

View attachment 316087

And the MSM says nothing about it........I had heard about that.......Trying to prove we are not XENOPHOBIC here.........LOL

You can't fix Stupid...........

Jo

Yes, I apply it to your head.
Copying my joke?

Not smart enough to come up with your own?

tRumplings are dumb.

Forum List

Back