Why is it that New York is responsible for 50% of our covid-19 statistics?

Go sale that bullshit
Go "sale" that bullshit?

See what I mean that God looks out for me? He keeps making you look like a fool. Glass houses I guess! :auiqs.jpg:
God didnt look out for you. Your phone did. I just wanted to see if you knew the difference. I meant to do that.
Femaie
typo. See? I didnt blame it on my phone. I own my responsibilities. You and Drumpf could learn a lesson from me.

Here ya go, mang. Always eager to help...

Apply - Application for non-career positions within the Trump Administration
Wrong link. Looks like thats a link for Drumpftards that want to work for Drumpf in a more impactful way.

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.
You can say it a million times, but the tards won't hear you. It does not fit into their preconceived bullshit.

"Because Democrats!"

Well to be accurate, Democrats tend to live in the high-density cities...

Top 11 Cities With The Most Democrats
Humans are social animals. Theres something to that I guess.

I'm not. Actually I'm more of a sociopath.

People smell funny.

:04:

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.
You can say it a million times, but the tards won't hear you. It does not fit into their preconceived bullshit.

"Because Democrats!"

People smell funny.

Well I have a theory about that. Depends on who you live around.

Go sale that bullshit
Go "sale" that bullshit?

See what I mean that God looks out for me? He keeps making you look like a fool. Glass houses I guess! :auiqs.jpg:
God didnt look out for you. Your phone did. I just wanted to see if you knew the difference. I meant to do that.
Femaie
typo. See? I didnt blame it on my phone. I own my responsibilities. You and Drumpf could learn a lesson from me.

Here ya go, mang. Always eager to help...

Apply - Application for non-career positions within the Trump Administration
Wrong link. Looks like thats a link for Drumpftards that want to work for Drumpf in a more impactful way.

Just tryin' to help a brother out. How else could "Drumpf" learn a lesson from you if you weren't within his circle.

Go for it. I have faith in you. You can do it.

If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
You can't subtract half the cases just because they are in a city. Yeah, subtract half of Italy's and they don't look too bad, either.

All the major cities are where it is spreading fastest because more people live there. Do they not count or something?

Bullshit.

There are tapes all over the place showing the leaders of New York telling people to stay and play, attend festivals, and support the chinese......no worries....we are prepared.

They are the fuckups that need to be thanked for New Yorks raging success.

And...BTW: When Cuomo finally got around to chasing them off the streets, they stayed on the streets.
What did I say that was "bullshit?" This thread is about the suggestion to NOT COUNT half our cases because they live in New York City. So they guessed wrong. NYC isn't the only place where people are staying on the streets, either. They are doing it everywhere and half the people on this board are supporting it.

You want to place blame, fine, but you don't just negate the human beings in NYC.

If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
You can't subtract half the cases just because they are in a city. Yeah, subtract half of Italy's and they don't look too bad, either.

All the major cities are where it is spreading fastest because more people live there. Do they not count or something?

Bullshit.

There are tapes all over the place showing the leaders of New York telling people to stay and play, attend festivals, and support the chinese......no worries....we are prepared.

And...BTW: When Cuomo finally got around to chasing them off the streets, they stayed on the streets.
What did I say that was "bullshit?" This thread is about the suggestion to NOT COUNT half our cases because they live in New York City. So they guessed wrong. NYC isn't the only place where people are staying on the streets, either. They are doing it everywhere and half the people on this board are supporting it.

You want to place blame, fine, but you don't just negate the human beings in NYC.
Sun Devil is drunk again. He probably wasnt even talking to you. Just clicked on a post and hit reply so he could go off on a tangent.

"Because Democrats!"

People smell funny.

Well I have a theory about that. Depends on who you live around.

I don't live around anyone, although some folks live around me, sparsely. They tend to keep their distance because I'm out alot, shooting in the back yard.

Most of them are conservative and don't mind, because they do alot of shooting too. Then there are also a few Democrats, but I consider those a possible food source if the shit ever really hits the fan.

Last edited:

Jo

Bullshit.

Maybe it's a case where their politics and election of feckless leaders is negating themselves.

So Cuomo needs to be impeached yes?
He waited too long!

Jo

It wasn't his job to stop this from happening. That would be Donald Trump's job.

He waited too long!

Jo

It wasn't his job to stop this from happening. That would be Donald Trump's job.
What's sad is that you really believe that.

He waited too long!

Jo

That is right. The govenors didnt get briefed on 3Jan20 regarding the virus. Drumpf did.

He waited too long!

Jo

No whats sad is that youre a Drumpftard.

He waited too long!

Jo

There isn't a Democrat leader alive that could handle this as effectively as Trump has!

He waited too long!

Jo

Every day I'm thankful Trump is our president and not Hillary

He waited too long!

Jo

There isn't a Democrat leader alive that could handle this as effectively as Trump has!

My cat could have done a better job. At least she wouldn't have told people that it was all a hoax, leading New Orleans not to cancel Mardi Gras, and those people to get on the cruise ship.

He waited too long!

Jo

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He waited too long!

Jo

Every day I'm thankful Trump is our president and not Hillary
Every day since this virus hit I have been dreading what task Drumpf will fuckup next.

How many ways can one, two or three or more spread, contract or shed viruses?

When sheeples are forced or believe that they need to vaccinate is one.

Who would store million of the proper mask needed for such a so called pandemic as we have today?

Why are some of the largest unions connected to unions based in Australia? Who are the primaries in all of these, what stocks and companies do they control, etc...?

Another consideration would be where were vaccines mandated in correlation with this so called pandemic? How many of these patients have their vaccinations and which company made them.
Are you a femaie?
What is a femaie? Or are you asking am I a female? If that is what you are asking yes I am a female and Rod my husband is a male. Why do you need to know?
I didnt know you were a female and I said something that offended you. I apologize.
I ignore attempted or ignorant insults, trolls, etc... but appreciate your apology for whatever it was or may have been.

I head the virus attacks the asshole in addition to the respiratory system.

There are certinally a lot of assholes in New York.
Not compared to the rest of the country.

Our governor has put the assholes in quarantine if they decided to come here and infect Americans.

Today he stopped the rental of apartments in the state to the sonofabitches.

Good for him!

Fuck New York. The Liberal Yankee scum of America.

I think the reason why we’re seeing democrat controlled areas getting hit especially hard is, in part, because of their poor personal hygiene habits.
I can recall seeing a study that said democrats rarely wash their hands and often pick their nose.

Forum List

Back