Trump Stands Up To The Corporate Greed Of GM

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

As we have said before, government is not the solution to this overblown pandemic -- the free markets are ultimately the solution, under Trump's guidance...which is why he rightfully ripped GM for putting greed over patriotism and trying to gouge the American people over the manufacturing of much needed ventilators...

"As usual with 'this' General Motors, things just never seem to work out. They said they were going to give us 40,000 much needed Ventilators, 'very quickly'. Now they are saying it will only be 6000, in late April, and they want top dollar. Always a mess with Mary B, Invoke P"

"Invoke P" means he is going to invoke the Defense Production Act to force greedy companies like GM to produce these ventilators for the benefit of Americans, not for the benefit of GM shareholders....he then went on to totally own this fake CEO chick at GM by saying....

"General Motors MUST immediately open their stupidly abandoned Lordstown plant in Ohio, or some other plant, and START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!!"

Now obviously Trump forgot that GM sold that plant to a truck manufacturing company last year -- I say he forgot that because he praised that deal last year when it happened....bottom line is, we need ventilators ASAP -- altho most of the states saying they need them really don't need them and are just overstating how much they need them so they can get extra free stuff on the government's dime -- Trump should ration out who gets what based on who has been nicer to him....if they don't like it, have them make their own

Gawd, I hope GM's ventilators are better-built than their 2013 Obama-era GM bailout Chevy Sonics were.

Mine only lasted 120,000 miles.

<insert rolleyes.gif here>

As we have said before, government is not the solution to this overblown pandemic -- the free markets are ultimately the solution, under Trump's guidance...which is why he rightfully ripped GM for putting greed over patriotism and trying to gouge the American people over the manufacturing of much needed ventilators...

"As usual with 'this' General Motors, things just never seem to work out. They said they were going to give us 40,000 much needed Ventilators, 'very quickly'. Now they are saying it will only be 6000, in late April, and they want top dollar. Always a mess with Mary B, Invoke P"

"Invoke P" means he is going to invoke the Defense Production Act to force greedy companies like GM to produce these ventilators for the benefit of Americans, not for the benefit of GM shareholders....he then went on to totally own this fake CEO chick at GM by saying....

"General Motors MUST immediately open their stupidly abandoned Lordstown plant in Ohio, or some other plant, and START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!!"

Now obviously Trump forgot that GM sold that plant to a truck manufacturing company last year -- I say he forgot that because he praised that deal last year when it happened....bottom line is, we need ventilators ASAP -- altho most of the states saying they need them really don't need them and are just overstating how much they need them so they can get extra free stuff on the government's dime -- Trump should ration out who gets what based on who has been nicer to him....if they don't like it, have them make their own
I could have sworn Drumpf said he was getting great cooperation from the businesses and didnt need to order anyone to do anything?

I could have sworn Drumpf said he was getting great cooperation from the businesses and didnt need to order anyone to do anything?

Sworn or not, you're liar either way.

Gawd, I hope GM's ventilators are better-built than their 2013 Obama-era GM bailout Chevy Sonics were.

Mine only lasted 120,000 miles.

<insert rolleyes.gif here>
Yup....Obama really fucked it up when he personally designed those Sonics...this guy thinks he is so smart, but couldn't even design a better car than that one...loser

Hopefully Trump's ventilator design is better....

"Trump privately says"

LOL

Let me guess... more anonymous sources... familiar with the matter... that do not wish to be named...

If I could rate your post properly, it would be "Clueless leftist post CNN article thinking it was true".

Forum List

Back