Why is it that New York is responsible for 50% of our covid-19 statistics?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo

Last edited:
Last edited:
For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Dude LA is pretty dense.....

Jo
And LA is having problems. However, the combination of population density and tourist traffic is highest in NY.

For the millionth time. More people want to visit New York and the population density.

Jo

LA has a population density of 7,544 people per square mile. Manhattan's is 70,836 per square mile.

You can say it a million times, but the tards won't hear you. It does not fit into their preconceived bullshit.

"Because Democrats!"

So Cuomo needs to be impeached yes?
He waited too long!

Jo
I dont know what that has to do with your question but sure. Give it your best shot.

Jo

LA has a population density of 7,544 people per square mile. Manhattan's is 70,836 per square mile.

So you're telling me then that NY state's numbers are mostly NYC?

Jo

So you're telling me then that NY state's numbers are mostly NYC?
You must not be allowed to watch TV or leave the basement much?

If you subtracted the New York stats from the rest of the country the situation doesn't look too bad at all compared to other nations. what's up with the New York stats why are they spiraling so quickly out of control? Hell California is more densely populated than New York is. Is this another indicator that warm weather discourages the virus?

I think it's time to see the statistics separately... Apparently they are very different case scenarios.

Jo
California is not as densely populated as NYC

What can you cherry picking data possibly prove?

Jo
Because that is where all the dirty liberals and inferior people live

How many ways can one, two or three or more spread, contract or shed viruses?

When sheeples are forced or believe that they need to vaccinate is one.

Who would store million of the proper mask needed for such a so called pandemic as we have today?

Why are some of the largest unions connected to unions based in Australia? Who are the primaries in all of these, what stocks and companies do they control, etc...?

Another consideration would be where were vaccines mandated in correlation with this so called pandemic? How many of these patients have their vaccinations and which company made them.

And why were people being told to get their flu vaccination as this pandemic developed?

Jo
You can't subtract half the cases just because they are in a city. Yeah, subtract half of Italy's and they don't look too bad, either.

All the major cities are where it is spreading fastest because more people live there. Do they not count or something?

How many ways can one, two or three or more spread, contract or shed viruses?

When sheeples are forced or believe that they need to vaccinate is one.

Who would store million of the proper mask needed for such a so called pandemic as we have today?

Why are some of the largest unions connected to unions based in Australia? Who are the primaries in all of these, what stocks and companies do they control, etc...?

Another consideration would be where were vaccines mandated in correlation with this so called pandemic? How many of these patients have their vaccinations and which company made them.
Are you a femaie?

Jo
God hates liberalism

Forum List

Back