Why is it so hard for a black person to get a voter ID? Is it that they are just too stupid to know where to find one?

Will the Covid ID be a form of identification? Cause Progs love them some Covid ID's. But no identification for voting.

7 pages of hyper-partisan far rightwing lunatics making the BOGUS argument about "voter ID."

These voter suppression so-called laws are chuck full of everything but the kitchen sink to stop black people from voting.

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
Also illegal in some states your only allowed one ID

People have all sorts of I.D's. S.S. card, D.L. Voters Registration card, student I.D. etc
In south carolina you can only have one state issued ID in idaho you can have two if they are both state issued by idaho talking driver license and state id ...I know a cop told me in south carolina and I asked the DMV in idaho

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.

People have all sorts of I.D's. S.S. card, D.L. Voters Registration card, student I.D. etc
In south carolina you can only have one state issued ID in idaho you can have two if they are both state issued by idaho talking driver license and state id ...I know a cop told me in south carolina and I asked the DMV in idaho

So if you have a voters registration card in S.C. you can't get a Drivers Lisence?

I lost my voter registration card, what should I do now? | SCVotes

So if you have a voters registration card in S.C. you can't get a Drivers Lisence?

thats not a state ID its a voter registration card and cant be used for anything official but voting,,

thats not a state ID its a voter registration card and cant be used for anything official but voting,,

So the point was worthless.

go to social services, because you have to already, smile, get your ID...pretty simple...others can go to dmv, or sheriffs office.....

Why when they have already registered to vote?
Because the people who tend to the polls don't know who they are.

They are showed their ID.
They need only show ONE ID. The voter registration card is NOT an ID.

Of course it is. I use it every time I vote.

So the point was worthless.
and yet you keep making it,,,

go to social services, because you have to already, smile, get your ID...pretty simple...others can go to dmv, or sheriffs office.....

Meaningless drivel as it pertains to this conversation.

We are not talking about YOU. We are talking about strangers to poll workers, showing up wanting to vote. They MUST be required to show an ID. That ID can be any legal form of State-issued ID. I don't care which it is.

However, I do care about wasting time and money for a voter ID at registration when in fact, a DL, or a State Issued ID will work just as well.

The whole point is that the person voting must PROVE that they have the right to vote.

We are not talking about YOU. We are talking about strangers to poll workers, showing up wanting to vote. They MUST be required to show an ID. That ID can be any legal form of State-issued ID. I don't care which it is.

However, I do care about wasting time and money for a voter ID at registration when in fact, a DL, or a State Issued ID will work just as well.

The whole point is that the person voting must PROVE that they have the right to vote.

Which a voters registration does. It has for decades.

In fact, it hasn't.

A voter registration is just a card, without a picture or anti-fraud technology.

It is insufficient as ID today. You may as well pull out a library card.

In fact, it hasn't.

A voter registration is just a card, without a picture or anti-fraud technology.

There is ZERO evidence it doesn't work fine. And simply bitching about it changes nothing.

In fact, it hasn't.

There is ZERO evidence it doesn't work fine. And simply bitching about it changes nothing.
do you change the oil in your car?

If so, why?

Forum List

Back