Why Is Dinesh D'Souza Attacking A Conservative Hero???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An author and conservative political commentator is publicly voicing his frustration with a Fox News host and a news outlet over the coverage of his new documentary. On social media Monday morning, Dinesh D'Souza, an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, accused Tucker Carlson and his team at Fox News of controlling what Catherine Engelbrecht could and could not say on his program. Engelbrecht, who partnered with D'Souza on the film 2000 Mules, is the founder of True the Vote, an anti-voter fraud group. "BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of 2000 Mules. I was booked on Grant Stinchfield's Newsmax show and then the network canceled on me."

The film alleges that widespread voter fraud took place during the 2020 presidential election, However, many organizations have debunked the claims and the Department of Homeland Security called the 2020 presidential election "the most secure in American history." MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a vocal Trump supporter who continues to push claims of widespread voter fraud, told a reporter Friday evening that the leak of a Supreme Court document concerning abortion was timed too well to be a coincidence, calling it "election deflection."

So Dinesh, who is one of the few good darkies, believes that Fox News and Tucker are in cahoots with Biden and the Dems?? He also claims that Tucker is a fraud, that he and Fox are nasty and vicious liars....wow...but doesn't he have a point?? I mean, as Mike Lindell pointed out; the latest Supreme Court draft opinion leak was just a distraction from the evidence that was coming out that the election was stolen by Biden and North Korean submarines....Dinesh has all of the evidence, his documentary shows that 2000 mules were paid to illegally steal ballots and take them secret Democrat drop boxes where they would switch those votes to Biden....The evidence is clear....why is Fox not reporting this?? Why are they trying to cancel Dinesh?? Why did Newsmaxx and OAN all release public statements claiming that there was no widespread voter fraud?? Why are these supposedly patriotic Conservative news organizations allowing Biden to control them and tell them what to say???

Its not just Fox. My local cinema "has no plans to screeen this film"
Its obviously a Soros funded conspiracy to stop the truth getting out.
But Tucker is one of the good guys as well. You state that Souza is a darkie so maybe Tucker is uncomfortable in dealing with him.
They are both on the same page regarding fraud so maybe Souza should get Mike Lindell or Charlie Kirk to front or him ?

"An author and conservative political commentator is publicly voicing his frustration with a Fox News host and a news outlet over the coverage of his new documentary. On social media Monday morning, Dinesh D'Souza, an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, accused Tucker Carlson and his team at Fox News of controlling what Catherine Engelbrecht could and could not say on his program. Engelbrecht, who partnered with D'Souza on the film 2000 Mules, is the founder of True the Vote, an anti-voter fraud group. "BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of 2000 Mules. I was booked on Grant Stinchfield's Newsmax show and then the network canceled on me."

The film alleges that widespread voter fraud took place during the 2020 presidential election, However, many organizations have debunked the claims and the Department of Homeland Security called the 2020 presidential election "the most secure in American history." MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a vocal Trump supporter who continues to push claims of widespread voter fraud, told a reporter Friday evening that the leak of a Supreme Court document concerning abortion was timed too well to be a coincidence, calling it "election deflection."

So Dinesh, who is one of the few good darkies, believes that Fox News and Tucker are in cahoots with Biden and the Dems?? He also claims that Tucker is a fraud, that he and Fox are nasty and vicious liars....wow...but doesn't he have a point?? I mean, as Mike Lindell pointed out; the latest Supreme Court draft opinion leak was just a distraction from the evidence that was coming out that the election was stolen by Biden and North Korean submarines....Dinesh has all of the evidence, his documentary shows that 2000 mules were paid to illegally steal ballots and take them secret Democrat drop boxes where they would switch those votes to Biden....The evidence is clear....why is Fox not reporting this?? Why are they trying to cancel Dinesh?? Why did Newsmaxx and OAN all release public statements claiming that there was no widespread voter fraud?? Why are these supposedly patriotic Conservative news organizations allowing Biden to control them and tell them what to say???

To say cahoots is stretching it....but I think Dinesh is on to something. The Government and the Administration have reached NAZI FACISM levels of control, threat and enforcement. There will no no dissenting from the Narrative. Dinesh is an independent. FOX and OAN are not...they depend on bureaucratic benevolence or they simply cease to exist. Dinesh needs to understand that these guys actually have gun to their heads right now.

Go sell that to your fellow clot shot heads.
We have already seen that most news organizations are either extensions of Pravda or controlled opposition.
That election was absolutely stolen & we know it. As do you but keep pretending it wasn't if it protects your delicate feelings & supports your delusions.
Diaper dude is an illegitimate poser who will be the NWO patsy for their reset.
You don't even have a grasp as to how this part of the massive fraud happened.

Go sell that to your fellow clot shot heads.
We have already seen that most news organizations are either extensions of Pravda or controlled opposition.
That election was absolutely stolen & we know it. As do you but keep pretending it wasn't if it protects your delicate feelings & supports your delusions.
Diaper dude is an illegitimate poser who will be the NWO patsy for their reset.
You don't even have a grasp as to how this part of the massive fraud happened.
Look there's no doubt in my mind that phone calls have been made to all these outlets promising huge government persecution for showing the film or supporting it. It's out in the open now....we are living in a dictatorship until November.

JO

You kinda look like Dinesh.... hmm? How come his IQ is 95 points higher than yours? Riddle me that. Why is he making ground-breaking films while you're laying around in a section 8 shithole trying to figure out why your asshole is prolapsing... spectrum, meet both ends...
Did you break the lotion out and pull down your pants before engaging in this racist fueled fantasy-deflection of yours??

00_reac-images.jpg

Its not just Fox. My local cinema "has no plans to screeen this film"
Its obviously a Soros funded conspiracy to stop the truth getting out.
But Tucker is one of the good guys as well. You state that Souza is a darkie so maybe Tucker is uncomfortable in dealing with him.
They are both on the same page regarding fraud so maybe Souza should get Mike Lindell or Charlie Kirk to front or him ?
Of course they wont' show it....it will bring protestors, broken windows and scrutiny from the IRS, the DHS and the FBI......they aren't going to do that to themselves and I don't blame them.

JO

Look there's no doubt in my mind that phone calls have been made to all these outlets promising huge government persecution for showing the film or supporting it. It's out in the open now....we are living in a dictatorship until November.

JO
Do you really believe we can vote ourselves out of this? I don't.
We will either win with more controlled RINOs ready to enable the Uniparty or they will start fudging polling numbers before the election for gaslighting the public as they blatantly steal it again.
We have way too many low info types that won't pay attention till the fascism hits close to home.
By then, it will be too late

"darkies"?

fucking moron.

Of course they wont' show it....it will bring protestors, broken windows and scrutiny from the IRS, the DHS and the FBI......they aren't going to do that to themselves and I don't blame them.

JO
Why doesn't he just present all of this evidence to the police??

Election fraud is a state/local charge.....do you think the FBI were the ones who arrested and prosecuted these people for voter fraud??

Why are Republicans so weak that they haven't presented A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE to A SINGLE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY??

Are you that delusional to believe that Biden is so powerful that he can steal an election and make every single law enforcement agency and court go along with it -- but isn't powerful enough to extend a child tax credit or protect voting rights??

The cognitive dissonance and utter fecklessness you Trumpers have to engage in is pathetic...

When Tucker will not cover something you know it is so much more than just plain old BS.

We will either win with more controlled RINOs ready to enable the Uniparty or they will start fudging polling numbers before the election for gaslighting the public as they blatantly steal it again.
We have way too many low info types that won't pay attention till the fascism hits close to home.
You folks are the ones most likely to support fascism.....but don't take my word for it..ask Tucker...

This is why I mock you clowns like I do...

Why doesn't he just present all of this evidence to the police??

Election fraud is a state/local charge.....do you think the FBI were the ones who arrested and prosecuted these people for voter fraud??

Why are Republicans so weak that they haven't presented A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE to A SINGLE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY??

Are you that delusional to believe that Biden is so powerful that he can steal an election and make every single law enforcement agency and court go along with it -- but isn't powerful enough to extend a child tax credit or protect voting rights??

The cognitive dissonance and utter fecklessness you Trumpers have to engage in is pathetic...

Yeah....not sure at this point. If what you are saying is that the people who are behind all of this power grabbing are unwilling to let the people decide
Then yeah.... I agree. Let's say November goes as the polls indicate and then Trump gets in in 24. That will be it....I believe we will see the deep state finally come out from behind the curtain and just absolutely take over...probably won't eve be a politician running things.

JO

It doesn't get much more obvious than that.

And yet, the rubes are still all in. This is a fuckin' sickness.
Tucker works for FOX....FOX needs it's media licensing....which could be suspended at the drop of a hat.
Wake up and stop with the cinderella pretense. You know what's going on as well as I do. It's just that you approve because it's going the way you want it to that all.

JO

Yeah....not sure at this point. If what you are saying is that the people who are behind all of this power grabbing are unwilling to let the people decide
Then yeah.... I agree. Let's say November goes as the polls indicate and then Trump gets in in 24. That will be it....I believe we will see the deep state finally come out from behind the curtain and just absolutely take over...probably won't eve be a politician running things.

JO
If the "Deep State" stole the election already - and the only consequence has been dumb ass conspiracy theories and Mike Lindell telethons - why wouldn't they just steal the next election too??

It's almost like you folks are so delusional that you will claim any lost election is just one that was stolen.....there is no Constitutional right to winning elections...do you understand that??

Only people with awfully unpopular policies whine all the time about elections being stolen...

If the "Deep State" stole the election already - and the only consequence has been dumb ass conspiracy theories and Mike Lindell telethons - why wouldn't they just steal the next election too??

It's almost like you folks are so delusional that you will claim any lost election is just one that was stolen.....there is no Constitutional right to winning elections...do you understand that??

Only people with awfully unpopular policies whine all the time about elections being stolen...
I agree...why wouldn't they? However there is much more awareness at this point at the state level. Governors still have some muscle at this point. But not for too long I think.

JO

Tucker works for FOX....FOX needs it's media licensing....which could be suspended at the drop of a hat.
Wake up and stop with the cinderella pretense. You know what's going on as well as I do. It's just that you approve because it's going the way you want it to that all.

JO
Remember when Trump tried to go after SNL for hurting his fragile feelings??

And morons like you didn't say a word...everything with you folks is projection....every accusation is just a confession...

Forum List

Back