Mike Pence Continues To Stab His Mentor And Leader In The Back - WTF??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former Vice President Mike Pence will campaign for Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on the eve of his May 24 primary against Trump-backed former Sen. David Perdue. Pence's decision to back one of former President Trump's most prominent GOP targets puts the fractures inside the Republican Party, and between Trump and his former vice president, on stark display. The news comes after Axios first reported that Pence's former chief of staff Marc Short had joined Kemp's campaign as a senior adviser.

Trump has criticized Kemp consistently since the last election and thrown all his support behind Perdue. He held a March rally in Commerce, Georgia, a tele-rally after that and donated half a million dollars to Perdue's campaign. But the former senator remains an average of 22 points behind Kemp in public polls, and Kemp has nearly 12 times more cash on hand than Perdue."

FSo16CxX0AEnLS5.jpg

Steve Bannon accurately points out that Mike Pence is basically admitting that he supports Satan -- by backing Kemp instead of Perdue....Kemp is the guy who worked together with Biden and the Dems to steal the election...Kemp shouldn't even be governor right now, he should be in prison for treason....Mike Pence was basically a nobody in the Conservative movement until Trump discovered him, mentored him and allowed him to be his VP...and this is how you repay him?? Mike Pence's betrayal of Trump will really backfire on Biden and the Dems come the midterms....because it clearly shows that the Dems are in disarray...

Some say Pence is eyeing a primary run.....I suspect Cory Booker would have better numbers if he ran in the gop primary. ;)
Doubt it, he doesn't hate himself enough to make him likeable to white Conservatives...

And last I checked, he is NOT in favor of suppressing voting rights, civil rights and cutting Social Security and Medicare..and he doesn't hate trans people....you know, stuff Conservatives love...

Stop pretending your ignorance is the truth
Care to show me where Conservatives are advancing policies to protect trans rights??

Care to show me any policy where Conservatives are trying to expand Medicare and not cut it??

In fact, the person in charge of getting Conservatives elected is 1000% on board with cutting Medicare and raising taxes on the middle class.....while still giving tax cuts to the wealthy....but instead of being proud of that position, they are lying about it...why?? is it unpopular or something??

Is this the fight of the morons?

Mike Pence is an intelligent, knowledgeable politician with impeccable credentials. Donald Trump is...not. He just happened to be the best President - possibly in spite of himself - of the past generations.

I am a Conservative Republican, and I would generally give Pence's endorsement more weight than that of DT. Sorry. I can't imagine anything sillier than following DT in lock-step. Well, on second thought, it would be sillier to vote for any Democrat.

Mike Pence is an intelligent, knowledgeable politician with impeccable credentials. Donald Trump is...not. He just happened to be the best President - possibly in spite of himself - of the past generations.

I am a Conservative Republican, and I would generally give Pence's endorsement more weight than that of DT. Sorry. I can't imagine anything sillier than following DT in lock-step. Well, on second thought, it would be sillier to vote for any Democrat.
A guy who says "Trump is the best president ever" and "I can't imagine anything sillier than following Donald Trump" has some thoughts about silliness....

Adorable....

"Former Vice President Mike Pence will campaign for Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on the eve of his May 24 primary against Trump-backed former Sen. David Perdue. Pence's decision to back one of former President Trump's most prominent GOP targets puts the fractures inside the Republican Party, and between Trump and his former vice president, on stark display. The news comes after Axios first reported that Pence's former chief of staff Marc Short had joined Kemp's campaign as a senior adviser.

Trump has criticized Kemp consistently since the last election and thrown all his support behind Perdue. He held a March rally in Commerce, Georgia, a tele-rally after that and donated half a million dollars to Perdue's campaign. But the former senator remains an average of 22 points behind Kemp in public polls, and Kemp has nearly 12 times more cash on hand than Perdue."

View attachment 643960

Steve Bannon accurately points out that Mike Pence is basically admitting that he supports Satan -- by backing Kemp instead of Perdue....Kemp is the guy who worked together with Biden and the Dems to steal the election...Kemp shouldn't even be governor right now, he should be in prison for treason....Mike Pence was basically a nobody in the Conservative movement until Trump discovered him, mentored him and allowed him to be his VP...and this is how you repay him?? Mike Pence's betrayal of Trump will really backfire on Biden and the Dems come the midterms....because it clearly shows that the Dems are in disarray...
I love your posts. The Truth Shall be Reviled!

Care to show me where Conservatives are advancing policies to protect trans rights??

Care to show me any policy where Conservatives are trying to expand Medicare and not cut it??

In fact, the person in charge of getting Conservatives elected is 1000% on board with cutting Medicare and raising taxes on the middle class.....while still giving tax cuts to the wealthy....but instead of being proud of that position, they are lying about it...why?? is it unpopular or something??

I was looking at the Georgia exit polling numbers and the lions share of the voters are 65+ years old and white.
Do you think they are voting to get screwed out of SS and Medicare?

Pence is just business as usual

And we DON'T need his morality.

I don't like moralists.

I think all trannies should have the right to seek help for their gender dysphoria. As far as supporting their mental disorders, forget it. It is destructive & delusional.
I would cut Medicare as well. The govt should never have been involved in the healthcare business to begin with.
The idea that everyone should have skin in the tax graft game is also one I'm on board with.
I may not support his plan completely but I am in favor of eliminating the progressive income tax completely in favor of a fair tax type plan where everyone is treated equally.

A guy who says "Trump is the best president ever" and "I can't imagine anything sillier than following Donald Trump" has some thoughts about silliness....

Adorable....
Donald Trump is the best president ON RECORD in the last 80 years.

Except for the deficit - but he has plenty of competition there.

By OBJECTIVE quantitative measures, Donald Trump was an excellent president.

Sorry if that triggers your personality issues.

I think all trannies should have the right to seek help for their gender dysphoria. As far as supporting their mental disorders, forget it. It is destructive & delusional.
I would cut Medicare as well. The govt should never have been involved in the healthcare business to begin with.
The idea that everyone should have skin in the tax graft game is also one I'm on board with.
I may not support his plan completely but I am in favor of eliminating the progressive income tax completely in favor of a fair tax type plan where everyone is treated equally.
Remember when you morons hated gays and tried to use "mental illness" as justification for hating them and legally targeting them for discriminatory policies??

Hmmm...wonder why yall stopped being so open about your hate for gays...yall barely call them sick and mentally ill anymore...not in public at least...what happened?

And what is it with Conservatives and their need to always have a current minority group to hate and demonize?

Look at things another way. If Kemp is renominated, the fat broad Abrams waltzes to victory in November and ruins the state of Georgia.

What is a more appropriate punishment for a state that condemned the whole country to Brandon in 2020 and the mess we've had since?

Vice President Pence is looking at things in a different way, and this will really serve Georgians right.

Look at things another way. If Kemp is renominated, the fat broad Abrams waltzes to victory in November and ruins the state of Georgia.

What is a more appropriate punishment for a state that condemned the whole country to Brandon in 2020 and the mess we've had since?

Vice President Pence is looking at things in a different way, and this will really serve Georgians right.
Kemp has a better chance of beating Abrams than Perdue ever had.....

You can't be behind by 20 pts in your own primary and then talk about how you are such a strong candidate in the general election...

Forum List

Back