Trump is becoming a 'motivational speaker' with ticket prices up to $4K each

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'll pay 400 dollars...how's that? i can listen to DeSantis on youtube and Rand Paul on rumble for free, what do i need Trump for?

i'll pay 400 dollars...how's that? i can listen to DeSantis on youtube and Rand Paul on rumble for free, what do i need Trump for?

lower gas prices
lower food prices and shelves not empty
respect for the US again, with out countries invading other countries
crime rate going down
more people employed
wealth gap to shrink

only an idiot would not want President Trump back in office.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<----------------------Are you that idiot?

Seeing the magnificent Trump in person is an awesome experience that is well worth the money and something you'll always cherish and be proud to tell your grandkids about attending. .... :thup:

Are you trying to say that the US shouldn't allow motivational speakers to charge money?

Are you trying to say that the US shouldn't allow motivational speakers to charge money?
It's an important part of how powerful politicians make money.

Here's the difference, though: People were paying Bill Clinton absurd amounts of money to make speeches - even though anyone could watch him talk on the internet, like here:

They were buying influence from Hillary Clinton, a former SecState who intended to be president. Now that the Clintons have no power, their donations, in whatever form, have dried up. Trump will attract audiences until he dies, and he doesn't need the money so he cannot be influenced by it.

Here's the difference, though: People were paying Bill Clinton absurd amounts of money to make speeches - even though anyone could watch him talk on the internet, like here:

They were buying influence from Hillary Clinton, a former SecState who intended to be president. Now that the Clintons have no power, their donations, in whatever form, have dried up. Trump will attract audiences until he dies, and he doesn't need the money so he cannot be influenced by it.

Whether he needs money or not is a debatable question, but, money influences pretty much everyone, including Trump. For Christ's sake, he's a businessman. Every decision he has ever made in his life is and was based on money. Are you saying that rich Democrats can't be bought? The left would argue that Bernie can't be bought. Bernie's rich. Are you ready to vote for Bernie because he can't be bought? (By the way, I am a right leaning Independent and am not infected with TDS)

Whether he needs money or not is a debatable question, but, money influences pretty much everyone, including Trump. For Christ's sake, he's a businessman. Every decision he has ever made in his life is and was based on money. Are you saying that rich Democrats can't be bought? The left would argue that Bernie can't be bought but Bernie's rich. Are you ready to vote for Bernie because he can't be bought?
The difference is that Bernie, like many Republicans and Democrats elected to national office, got rich after being elected. Before that, he was the liberal version of a bible salesman, if I recall correctly.

Senators are paid $174,000 per year. Righteous bucks, but not millionaire money. Yet, how many of them are millionaires?

Bernie (and many others from both parties) because rich by being a senior elected official, whereas Trump became rich and then ran for public office.

The difference is that Bernie, like many Republicans and Democrats elected to national office, got rich after being elected. Before that, he was the liberal version of a bible salesman, if I recall correctly.

Senators are paid $174,000 per year. Righteous bucks, but not millionaire money. Yet, how many of them are millionaires?

Bernie (and many others from both parties) because rich by being a senior elected official, whereas Trump became rich and then ran for public office.
Sounds like a bunch of fast talking gobblety gook to me. I don't want Bernie's policies, whether he can be bought or not. People made a mistake thinking they can get Trump out and the world would all just magically be a better place. As disgusting as Trump was, it is rather obvious that the US made a mistake in the last election. The country is falling apart at the seams from liberal policies. Of course you will try some more gobblety gook to explain it off but that gobblety gook isn't fooling the voters and in November voters won't vote for that gobblety gook BS.

Trump is a game show host.

All these threads on Trump. You'd think the Oval Office was sitting empty. Weird.

Trump is a game show host.
Trump has an impressive resume, POTUS being the pinnacle, but he's never been a game show host. Are you referring to his stint as a reality show host on a hit TV series?

but of course! according to the rightwing, it's only wrong if you are Joe Biden, or Barack Obama, or Bill Clinton who earned money through their speeches... while the right wing screamed bloody murder from the rooftop about it.....

I agree that Trump has every right to grift his followers through his speeches, as the other expresidents can do with companies and schools and countries paying for their motivational speaking as well....

but of course! according to the rightwing, it's only wrong if you are Joe Biden, or Barack Obama, or Bill Clinton who earned money through their speeches... while the right wing screamed bloody murder from the rooftop about it.....

I agree that Trump has every right to grift his followers through his speeches, as the other expresidents can do with companies and schools and countries paying for their motivational speaking as well....
Maybe you could post proof that the "right wing" doesn't believe in motivational speakers making money. But when it comes to the Clintons, the Clintons were often selling access to power.

He's such a grifter..

it’s why the clintons got paid thousands to speak in russia

Clinton was an excellent speaker... Trump's stream of conscience is often rambling and incoherent. Trump has very little education and no skills in diplomacy or foreign policy. He does have a certain entertainment value for inciting the mob. That's what demagogues do.

Clinton was an excellent speaker... Trump's stream of conscience is often rambling and incoherent. Trump has very little education and no skills in diplomacy or foreign policy. He does have a certain entertainment value for inciting the mob. That's what demagogues do.
well, he has an ivy legaue education, ended the endless wars that clinton’s promoted, and well…he is entertaining…he’s worth the money…meanwhile the clintons were simply getting putin dollars for access to the state department

trump gets speaking fees from americans

Forum List

Back