Why Is Dinesh D'Souza Attacking A Conservative Hero???

You kinda look like Dinesh.... hmm? How come his IQ is 95 points higher than yours? Riddle me that. Why is he making ground-breaking films while you're laying around in a section 8 shithole trying to figure out why your asshole is prolapsing... spectrum, meet both ends...
It takes such a smart man to commit campaign finance fraud and receive a felony. It akes an even bigger smart man to follow a felon and thinks he's great.

Remember when Trump tried to go after SNL for hurting his fragile feelings??

And morons like you didn't say a word...everything with you folks is projection....every accusation is just a confession...

You are assuming a fantasy. Plenty of people condemned that including me.
Anyone perusing my MBTU will find large swaths of criticism for the GOP and for Trump also.
Can't say the same for yours though. See I have already spent a few hours on yours.
I love that feature on these boards and believe me I make good use of it.

JO

I agree...why wouldn't they?

JO
Probably because, they didn't steal the election to begin with??

And if elections were so easy to steal, why not just steal enough elections to have a super majority in the Senate??

By the way, Trump's own DHS said the 2020 election was the most secure ever..

Why do you folks want Trump to be back in power so bad -- if you will ultimately whine about him not having any power because of the "Deep State" ??

Of course they wont' show it....it will bring protestors, broken windows and scrutiny from the IRS, the DHS and the FBI......they aren't going to do that to themselves and I don't blame them.

JO
I doubt the FBI will picket the Wrexham Odeon. Maybe one of the streatming channels like Disney might show it.

They could have an online phone in after the showing.

Maybe have a charity showing to raise money for the Patriot victims of Jan 5.

You are assuming a fantasy. Plenty of people condemned that including me.
Anyone perusing my MBTU will find large swaths of criticism for the GOP and for Trump also.
Can't say the same for yours though. See I have already spent a few hours on yours.
I love that feature on these boards and believe me I make good use of it.

JO
You didn't condemn it........

If you really condemned it -- you would consider the fact that if a sitting president was threatening to use government action to punish a media company's free speech because that free speech hurt his feelings -- you would end all support for that person....

But since he has convinced you that he hates the same people you hate...you give it a pass...while accusing others of doing what your CULT LEADER ACTUALLY TRIED TO DO

You folks are the ones most likely to support fascism.....but don't take my word for it..ask Tucker...

This is why I mock you clowns like I do...
And your ignorance of history & facts is why I mock proggies like you.
Fascism comes from the leftist progressive tree & involves both big govt & big business in a symbiotic relationship that curtails individual rights & freedom.
Go sell your gaslighting lies to other low info types

Did you break the lotion out and pull down your pants before engaging in this racist fueled fantasy-deflection of yours??

View attachment 643991
Just trying to get you a few clicks. They're not coming here to wade through your "po, po me!" whiny shit.... they want to see 2Fe slap you around.... BTW, you said darkie, not me.... I don't use the D word (unless it ruins the joke to not use it)

Its not just Fox. My local cinema "has no plans to screeen this film"
Its obviously a Soros funded conspiracy to stop the truth getting out.
But Tucker is one of the good guys as well. You state that Souza is a darkie so maybe Tucker is uncomfortable in dealing with him.
They are both on the same page regarding fraud so maybe Souza should get Mike Lindell or Charlie Kirk to front or him ?
Is your local theatre called "The Groomer"?

I'm just curious about your barbaric lifestyle where you worship queens and shit.... it's like a window into the 1300's, and yet somehow we can still witness this spectacle from a safe distance. Just fascinating!

It takes such a smart man to commit campaign finance fraud and receive a felony. It akes an even bigger smart man to follow a felon and thinks he's great.
I get it.... he's darker than you. Tell me you're racist.... without actually saying "I'm a fucking racist!!!".

Good job. Hope you choke on your hood...

"An author and conservative political commentator is publicly voicing his frustration with a Fox News host and a news outlet over the coverage of his new documentary. On social media Monday morning, Dinesh D'Souza, an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, accused Tucker Carlson and his team at Fox News of controlling what Catherine Engelbrecht could and could not say on his program. Engelbrecht, who partnered with D'Souza on the film 2000 Mules, is the founder of True the Vote, an anti-voter fraud group. "BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of 2000 Mules. I was booked on Grant Stinchfield's Newsmax show and then the network canceled on me."

The film alleges that widespread voter fraud took place during the 2020 presidential election, However, many organizations have debunked the claims and the Department of Homeland Security called the 2020 presidential election "the most secure in American history." MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a vocal Trump supporter who continues to push claims of widespread voter fraud, told a reporter Friday evening that the leak of a Supreme Court document concerning abortion was timed too well to be a coincidence, calling it "election deflection."

So Dinesh, who is one of the few good darkies, believes that Fox News and Tucker are in cahoots with Biden and the Dems?? He also claims that Tucker is a fraud, that he and Fox are nasty and vicious liars....wow...but doesn't he have a point?? I mean, as Mike Lindell pointed out; the latest Supreme Court draft opinion leak was just a distraction from the evidence that was coming out that the election was stolen by Biden and North Korean submarines....Dinesh has all of the evidence, his documentary shows that 2000 mules were paid to illegally steal ballots and take them secret Democrat drop boxes where they would switch those votes to Biden....The evidence is clear....why is Fox not reporting this?? Why are they trying to cancel Dinesh?? Why did Newsmaxx and OAN all release public statements claiming that there was no widespread voter fraud?? Why are these supposedly patriotic Conservative news organizations allowing Biden to control them and tell them what to say???

Make sure to pay your $30.00 to watch that film.

"An author and conservative political commentator is publicly voicing his frustration with a Fox News host and a news outlet over the coverage of his new documentary. On social media Monday morning, Dinesh D'Souza, an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, accused Tucker Carlson and his team at Fox News of controlling what Catherine Engelbrecht could and could not say on his program. Engelbrecht, who partnered with D'Souza on the film 2000 Mules, is the founder of True the Vote, an anti-voter fraud group. "BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of 2000 Mules. I was booked on Grant Stinchfield's Newsmax show and then the network canceled on me."

The film alleges that widespread voter fraud took place during the 2020 presidential election, However, many organizations have debunked the claims and the Department of Homeland Security called the 2020 presidential election "the most secure in American history." MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a vocal Trump supporter who continues to push claims of widespread voter fraud, told a reporter Friday evening that the leak of a Supreme Court document concerning abortion was timed too well to be a coincidence, calling it "election deflection."

So Dinesh, who is one of the few good darkies, believes that Fox News and Tucker are in cahoots with Biden and the Dems?? He also claims that Tucker is a fraud, that he and Fox are nasty and vicious liars....wow...but doesn't he have a point?? I mean, as Mike Lindell pointed out; the latest Supreme Court draft opinion leak was just a distraction from the evidence that was coming out that the election was stolen by Biden and North Korean submarines....Dinesh has all of the evidence, his documentary shows that 2000 mules were paid to illegally steal ballots and take them secret Democrat drop boxes where they would switch those votes to Biden....The evidence is clear....why is Fox not reporting this?? Why are they trying to cancel Dinesh?? Why did Newsmaxx and OAN all release public statements claiming that there was no widespread voter fraud?? Why are these supposedly patriotic Conservative news organizations allowing Biden to control them and tell them what to say???

I think it’s so cool that you think 100% of the commentators on Fox have to agree on 100% of everything.
Fox is not CNN or MSNBC.

Conservatives don't all speak from teh same set of talking points the way you leftards do. I know it confuses you.

And your ignorance of history & facts is why I mock proggies like you.
Fascism comes from the leftist progressive tree & involves both big govt & big business in a symbiotic relationship that curtails individual rights & freedom.
Go sell your gaslighting lies to other low info types
Fascism was first embraced by Italian conservatives for Mussolini. Franco in Spain was also conservative.

Only people with awfully unpopular policies whine all the time about elections being stolen...

Or people who are politically knowledgeable enough to know unpopular polices are coming. Why is it we on the right are right all the time? Fuel doubled in cost, inflation the worst in 40 years, the border the worst in 20 years and now the commies are feeding illegal babies instead of our own, highest interest rates in over 10 years, a labor shortage leading to a supply chain shortage, Afghanistan a total disaster, war in Ukraine, the list goes on and on.

We on the right predicted most if not all of these things before last election, and yet.......people elected this buffoon to lead the country into this.

I think it’s so cool that you think 100% of the commentators on Fox have to agree on 100% of everything.
Fox is not CNN or MSNBC.
I think its cool that after pushing bullshit election fraud conspiracies for months and months -- the same news outlets and hosts who were pushing -- all in unison turned around and said they were lying....

And morons like you didn't bat an eye...because its the lies you love....

Forum List

Back