Why Independents like myself voted for Trump

I voted for Trump because what's wrong with putting America and Americans first? Look at the Bidens, selling out America to foreign countries to line their own pockets THAT'S the establishment politicians in both parties.
The problem you have is Trump talked about nationalism but failed in every aspect to institute nationalism. He was incompetent in every way. He surrounded himself with establishment sycophants, who undermined him at every turn. He was too stupid or careless to see it.

In addition, you’ve got senile old Joe all wrong. He won’t sell out to foreign countries. He will sell out to the ultra wealthy oligarchs, the MIC, and Wall Street.

By all means tell us who the alternative was? Did you really think one Trump like POTUS could reverse decades of DC corruption in a single term? I told everyone when Trump won it would take several Trumps to get this shit cleaned up. And that's with the swamp fighting back tooth and nail.
Now you’ve changed your point. Okay. Whatever.

You’re dreaming. No one is coming the clean this shit up.

I'm calling you out, go ahead give us your plan. All you do is poo poo on both sides so step up and take a shot.
Funny. You think the only choices in the Land of the Free are those offered by the Ds and Rs. The two criminal gangs.

Think. Try thinking.

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

I have asked you this before you 10x and you always dodge. How does GDP growth impact your life? Be specific.

I voted for Trump because what's wrong with putting America and Americans first? Look at the Bidens, selling out America to foreign countries to line their own pockets THAT'S the establishment politicians in both parties.
The problem you have is Trump talked about nationalism but failed in every aspect to institute nationalism. He was incompetent in every way. He surrounded himself with establishment sycophants, who undermined him at every turn. He was too stupid or careless to see it.

In addition, you’ve got senile old Joe all wrong. He won’t sell out to foreign countries. He will sell out to the ultra wealthy oligarchs, the MIC, and Wall Street.

By all means tell us who the alternative was? Did you really think one Trump like POTUS could reverse decades of DC corruption in a single term? I told everyone when Trump won it would take several Trumps to get this shit cleaned up. And that's with the swamp fighting back tooth and nail.

I'm calling you out, go ahead give us your plan. All you do is poo poo on both sides so step up and take a shot.
Funny. You think the only choices in the Land of the Free are those offered by the Ds and Rs. The two criminal gangs.

Think. Try thinking.
Those are the only choices in America. Maybe you should live in the real world?

He did great at failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Most stopped paying attention to your dishonest lying posts long ago.
Yet you can’t deny all those are true. He was a disaster. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
Oh...they deny it. Of course, their denials only prove they can’t accept the truth. This is true of all partisans. They are incapable of free independent thought.

Think. Try thinking.
This should make you aware that something stinks, but apparently it doesn’t.

Stop supporting the criminal establishment run by psychopaths for their benefit.

We don’t want the rest of America looking like this. The reports are indisputable. Every place leftists touch becomes awful. No wonder people are flocking to Fl, TN, NC and TX!

Of course there's unhappy people. This is a situation that seems designed to make people unhappy. Not really any good answers here.

And you're about as independent as my left pinky-toe.

Think. Try thinking.

Stop supporting the criminal establishment run by psychopaths for their benefit.
I do not disagree but at this time the choice is binary.

Of course there's unhappy people. This is a situation that seems designed to make people unhappy. Not really any good answers here.

Another leftist deflection because they cannot dispute the facts in the OP. I am a registered independent. I have Never belonged to a political party. I did Not vote for GWB.

Think. Try thinking.

Not really. There is little difference between the policies of Don and Joe.

Think. Try thinking.

Define little...border patrol agents will vehemently disagree with you.

Another leftist deflection because they cannot dispute the facts in the OP. I am a registered independent. I have Never belonged to a political party. I did Not vote for GWB.

I stand by both statements. I don't care what you were when this started, but you have been thoroughly radicalized now.

I stand by both statements. I don't care what you were when this started, but you have been thoroughly radicalized now.

And I stand by my OP. You calling me a radical is hilarious. Look in the mirror lately? Find one post of my 1000s that remotely shows me as “radical”. Back up your statement. Or are you a 53-yr old man who just throws out empty accusations?

Funny as people are less unhappy in FL, TX, NC and TN it seems....

Think. Try thinking.

Lol. Don did little to stop illegal immigration. He did talk about it though.

On war and peace, little change. Though I will grant you Joe is likely to be worse. He’s a warmongering neocon of 50 years. Looks like he is already ramping up things in Syria and Afghanistan.

Joe’s cabinet picks are all neocon, neolibs, and corporatists. Just like Don’s.

On jobs and helping Americans, little difference.

Think. Try thinking.

On war and peace, little change. Though I will grant you Joe is likely to be worse. He’s a warmongering neocon of 50 years. Looks like he is already ramping up things in Syria and Afghanistan.

Again, border patrol agents will vehemently disagree with you despite your deflection. Border security and supporting ICE is important. Catch and Release is a stupid policy.

Think. Try thinking.

Again, border patrol agents will vehemently disagree with you despite your deflection. Border security and supporting ICE is important. Catch and Release is a stupid policy.
Meaningless, in the big scheme of things. Don’t get bogged down with small issues.

Think. Try thinking.

Meaningless, in the big scheme of things. Don’t get bogged down with small issues.
Therein lies the difference. To me it’s not a small issue. Illegals coming into America is a major issue IMO.

Haha, funny that anyone falls for this nonsense.

"I just googled for recently published articles that i never read to explain why i voted for Trump 3 months ago and 4 years ago."

Sure.

You are a trumper, not an independent. He was a giant failure: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Context matters. The opinion in my OP stands and you did not refute it. You deflected.

“Trumper” is a leftist term for Independent. If it were Mark Cuban or Dan Crenshaw I would have voted for them over Biden.

I’m a real independent and nobody calls me a trumper. You however are sold on all his failed policy. A real independent votes for success, not failure. Failure is for partisan morons.

Think. Try thinking.

Therein lies the difference. To me it’s not a small issue. Illegals coming into America is a major issue IMO.
Why?

Forum List

Back