Why I support the death penalty…life in prison, escapes murders family of five…

You tell me. I’m just saying that I don’t expect the appellate Court to magically change because you want them to.
I have no idea what you think needs to change. The appellate Court has all the tools it needs. No changes there are necessary. The court declines hundreds of cases every year. What do you think needs to change? Have you ever filed an appeal?

I have no idea what you think needs to change. The appellate Court has all the tools it needs. No changes there are necessary. The court declines hundreds of cases every year. What do you think needs to change? Have you ever filed an appeal?
And they’re going to stop taking these appeals because…you want them to?

Good luck with that.

This is one reason citizens lynched criminals back in the day. The legal system has always been soft on crime with Browns and Blacks. And street justice was the solution.

I agree with you on the DP.

Though how can you be surprised he found a gun to use? I am not saying we should get rid of them, but there are more guns in the country than people, anyone can get their hands on a gun if they want to
All the more reason everyone should at least own one.

This is why I support the death penalty….

Murders a family of five….

How does this guy manage to get an illegal gun………

Gonzalo Lopez was serving a life sentence after he was convicted of murder in 2006 for brutally killing a man along the southern border with a pickaxe, according to CBS News. After escaping prison on May 12 near Centerville, Texas, authorities say Lopez killed four minors and one adult at their weekend cabin on Thursday.
How does anyone get an illegal gun? Open up enough car doors and you`ll have a gun.
In the first 5 months of this year the Nashville police had reports of 625 guns stolen from vehicles. That`s only one city and only 5 months.

How does anyone get an illegal gun? Open up enough car doors and you`ll have a gun.
In the first 5 months of this year the Nashville police had reports of 625 guns stolen from vehicles. That`s only one city and only 5 months.

And why do people keep their guns in their cars? Because morons like you have made so many public places "gun free zones," that they can't simply keep their legal guns with them.

I am more than ready to end gun free zones in order to reduce gun thefts....are you?

This is why I support the death penalty….

Murders a family of five….

How does this guy manage to get an illegal gun………

Gonzalo Lopez was serving a life sentence after he was convicted of murder in 2006 for brutally killing a man along the southern border with a pickaxe, according to CBS News. After escaping prison on May 12 near Centerville, Texas, authorities say Lopez killed four minors and one adult at their weekend cabin on Thursday.
He should have been hanged publicly before he killed 5 more innocent people.

So do nothing about people falling off ladders even though it kills more people? Do nothing about knife stabbings even though it kills more people?
The person who falls is at blame, the person who stabs is at blame. Neither have anything to do with the death penalty, except that if you stab someone to death on purpose, it could be cause for capital punishment.

LoL so you want them to put a sign on ladders?

”Warning: Falling off this ladder can result in injury. Use caution.”

You think that’s going to stop the number of ladder deaths? We don’t meed more laws.
You can trip over your own shoestrings. It’s your fault, not the shoestrings.

Forum List

Back