Why I support the death penalty…life in prison, escapes murders family of five…

People will be killed by all kinds of things. Cars, knives, ladders, deer. Doesn’t mean we need more laws on everything that can kill.

Besides, Texas already has the death penalty. What do you want to do? Over-react because of one incident? Just remember that next time we regulate bedsheets because someone gets tangled in them.
Over-react? How the fuck do you over-react to this?!

Nope...

Banning and confiscating guns violates the Right to keep and bear arms for innocent people.

Executing someone who commits murder doesn't violate the Rights of any innocent person...

You dumb ass.
Aww you’re defensive. Just remember this next time you bring up your deer and ladders talking point.

We know the game you are playing. some years ago there was an idea and it had support in foreign nations to export our worst criminals to their prisons. Their worst prisons. We may have even given them a little cash for each inmate. Win-win for the taxpayer and the nations receiving some money for each prosoner.
So do that. I don’t care.

Aww you’re defensive. Just remember this next time you bring up your deer and ladders talking point.

Next time....I brought it up in this thread, you dumb ass....

You really need to work harder at this.......you just suck at it...

Demanding changes over something that rarely happens.

Nope...executing someone who murdered 5 people, 4 children.........

Notice we didn't call for banning ladders, bathtubs or deer to do this....we don't have to take any object away from normal, law abiding citizens to put down this killer.....

Next time....I brought it up in this thread, you dumb ass....

You really need to work harder at this.......you just suck at it...
Yes, next time you bring up your ladders and deer talking point.

What part of that did you not understand? You dumbass. You moron. You idiot.

You’re just over-reacting over a single incident.

No...over reacting is calling for banning and confiscating 600 million guns from innocent people who committed no crime......

This is ending the life of a murderer.....

Yes, next time you bring up your ladders and deer talking point.

What part of that did you not understand? You dumbass. You moron. You idiot.

I will gladly bring it up again and again.....it makes you look real stupid...

Nope...executing someone who murdered 5 people, 4 children.........

Notice we didn't call for banning ladders, bathtubs or deer to do this....we don't have to take any object away from normal, law abiding citizens to put down this killer.....
Right, you’re calling for change over something that rarely happens.

The fact that it rarely happens doesn’t stop you from wanting to change it.

No...over reacting is calling for banning and confiscating 600 million guns from innocent people who committed no crime......

This is ending the life of a murderer.....
I didn’t suggest we do that.

You’re still over-reacting over a single incident that kills less people than ladders do.

I will gladly bring it up again and again.....it makes you look real stupid...
Go ahead. You just admitted that something that happens rarely should still be dealt with appropriately with legislative changes.

Whoops.

Why do we need to do anything? Deer kill more people than escaped prisoners. Do we need to regulate deer as well?
You are equating an accident with the deliberate, premeditated, act of murder. If the deer were targeting and killing people there would be no second chances for deer. A mountain lion that attacks and kills someone is absolutely captured and killed. No appeal. When adulterated Tylenol killed random people was Tylenol regulated? Every easy open bottle of anything got regulated. You are wrong, and worse, foolish.

Go ahead. You just admitted that something that happens rarely should still be dealt with appropriately with legislative changes.

Whoops.

Keep stretchin, but warm up first so you don’t hurt yourself……

This is why I support the death penalty….

Murders a family of five….

How does this guy manage to get an illegal gun………

Gonzalo Lopez was serving a life sentence after he was convicted of murder in 2006 for brutally killing a man along the southern border with a pickaxe, according to CBS News. After escaping prison on May 12 near Centerville, Texas, authorities say Lopez killed four minors and one adult at their weekend cabin on Thursday.
Sucky Texas prisons.

Forum List

Back