Why I support the death penalty…life in prison, escapes murders family of five…

More people get killed by deer than by escaped prisoners.

You’re pushing for more laws, the death penalty, over something that isn’t very common.
Murder is very common thanks to liberal soft on crime policies

Who did I quote?
Yeah, you keep blaming the "tool" and not thr monster behind the murders.
I’m not blaming ladders for the deaths related to ladders.

I’m saying that they don’t happen very often and we obviously shouldn’t do anything differently regarding regulating ladders.

Who did I quote?
Yeah, you keep blaming the "tool" and not thr monster behind the murders. Your solution is to limit access to THINGS to the innocent because "you never know when anyone of us could turn into a raving murderer
He's comparing accidents to deliberate murder. We cannot control accidents, therefore should not control murderers. We don't lock up ladders, therefore murderers should go free.

He's comparing accidents to deliberate murder. We cannot control accidents, therefore should not control murderers. We don't lock up ladders, therefore murderers should go free.
So the amount of ladder deaths is irrelevant to the fact that we can pass legislation to stop murderers who escape prison even though it doesn’t happen so often.

Noted. Thank you.

So the amount of ladder deaths is irrelevant to the fact that we can pass legislation to stop murderers who escape prison even though it doesn’t happen so often.

Noted. Thank you.
I hope you are pretending to be more stupid than you actually are. The killer has been stopped. He is dead. The only question of relevancy is why was he allowed to live long enough to amass a body count. Your error, aside from an inability to wipe your own ass, is to assume that someone is suggesting that more laws need to be passed to control the infrequency of murders by escaped convicts. No one has made any suggestion. There is no need for more, additional or new laws. The entire position has been that the death penalty needs to be utilized more often and earlier in the incarciration process. If you need a ladder analogy it would be an inspection of ladders and removing those with defects from commerce. Again, no new laws are necessary. So, you see, you have been quite foolish all along.

I hope you are pretending to be more stupid than you actually are. The killer has been stopped. He is dead. The only question of relevancy is why was he allowed to live long enough to amass a body count. Your error, aside from an inability to wipe your own ass, is to assume that someone is suggesting that more laws need to be passed to control the infrequency of murders by escaped convicts. No one has made any suggestion. There is no need for more, additional or new laws. The entire position has been that the death penalty needs to be utilized more often and earlier in the incarciration process. If you need a ladder analogy it would be an inspection of ladders and removing those with defects from commerce. Again, no new laws are necessary. So, you see, you have been quite foolish all along.
Your position that the death penalty needs to be used more would likely require changes in the law.

Once sentenced to death, the inmate is entitled to one appeal and only one appeal to be filed within 60 days of Sentencing. As you know, delays are caused by filing appeal after appeal and stays of execution. This process can take years. These appeals are filed by special interest groups like the ACLU and the Innocence project. There are a ton of these groups.. The appellate Court has merely to not accept these appeals. No new laws are necessary. Just use the ones we already have.

Once sentenced to death, the inmate is entitled to one appeal and only one appeal to be filed within 60 days of Sentencing. As you know, delays are caused by filing appeal after appeal and stays of execution. This process can take years. These appeals are filed by special interest groups like the ACLU and the Innocence project. There are a ton of these groups.. The appellate Court has merely to not accept these appeals. No new laws are necessary. Just use the ones we already have.
How do you get the appellate Court to not accept these appeals?

Forum List

Back