Why I support the death penalty…life in prison, escapes murders family of five…

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is why I support the death penalty….

Murders a family of five….

How does this guy manage to get an illegal gun………

Gonzalo Lopez was serving a life sentence after he was convicted of murder in 2006 for brutally killing a man along the southern border with a pickaxe, according to CBS News. After escaping prison on May 12 near Centerville, Texas, authorities say Lopez killed four minors and one adult at their weekend cabin on Thursday.

I agree with you on the DP.

Though how can you be surprised he found a gun to use? I am not saying we should get rid of them, but there are more guns in the country than people, anyone can get their hands on a gun if they want to

Falling off a ladder is an accident. Murder is no accident.

Bet Gonzalo came to this country illegally. That's a reason to shoot them on sight.
More people get murdered by knives than by escaped prisoners.

Do we need to do something about knife murders? Maybe make it illegal to stab someone?

It's illegal to stab someone already. Just secure the borders and immediately execute those sentenced to death. Now you got shooters and stabbers.
So do nothing about people falling off ladders even though it kills more people? Do nothing about knife stabbings even though it kills more people?

So do nothing about people falling off ladders even though it kills more people? Do nothing about knife stabbings even though it kills more people?
Nothing about ladders. Prosecute murderers that use knives and execute when adjudicated. Arm law abiding citizens to eliminate knife assailants on their own.

Gonzalo Lopez was serving a life sentence after he was convicted of murder in 2006 for brutally killing a man along the southern border with a pickaxe, according to CBS News. After escaping prison on May 12 near Centerville, Texas, authorities say Lopez killed four minors and one adult at their weekend cabin on Thursday.

Well. Travis McMichaels believed that Ahmad Arbery had stolen a pistol from his unlocked truck. Travis had left a gun in the truck and didn’t even lock the doors. So I have no idea how someone could get a gun illegally.

Do you have a point that is, you know, intelligent and germane to this thread?
He is trying to put murder in the same category as accidents. Falling off ladders is largely caused by the foolishness of the person using the ladder. Put it in the suicide box.
We already prosecute murderers who use knives. Why should we bring in more laws?
Not more laws. Just shorten the time between time of Sentencing and execution.

He is trying to put murder in the same category as accidents. Falling off ladders is largely caused by the foolishness of the person using the ladder. Put it in the suicide box.
Not more laws. Just shorten the time between time of Sentencing and execution.
More people get killed by deer than by escaped prisoners.

You’re pushing for more laws, the death penalty, over something that isn’t very common.

Forum List

Back