So lefty which is it? Do you really want more aggressive police?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
One thing is for sure. The Uvalde cops who smartly waited for the feds won't be prosecuted for the murder of the skirt muffin. But you wanted them to go in there guns blazing and blow his little muffin head off right? Sure....they could have done that...but then you would take them to court....take their jobs and their pensions. I mean this is the perfect police force for lefty. In effect they became social workers for the incident.

Where did the teen bum get the money for the guns and ammo?

What are his connections, if any, to the human smuggler cartels?

Why the media blackout of all the info about the shooter?....If that little hellion had a red ball cap, we'd know the maiden name of his great-great-grandmother.
How the hell did he find the only door in back of the building that just happened not to be locked.

One thing is for sure. The Uvalde cops who smartly waited for the feds won't be prosecuted for the murder of the skirt muffin. But you wanted them to go in there guns blazing and blow his little muffin head off right? Sure....they could have done that...but then you would take them to court....take their jobs and their pensions. I mean this is the perfect police force for lefty. In effect they became social workers for the incident.
Cops have always been cowards and extortionist.

Why the media blackout of all the info about the shooter?....If that little hellion had a red ball cap, we'd know the maiden name of his great-great-grandmother.
He was paying retail so I figure it paid at least 5K for it's total load-out.

Well said.

Amazing, huh? The weapons he used cost just about $7,000. For BLM that's nothing, but if Ramos was spending his own money, that's a LOT.

Sure is a lucky coincidence for the democrats to get something like this to campaign on.

I mean, it couldn't work out better if they planned it.

The media blackout is because his family is from El Salvador. Early on there were reports that his mother is illegal and that Salvador Ramos is an anchor baby. I'd say the Reich doesn't want that confirmed. So they do what they do and hide the facts.

There was a pic of the receipt for the 2K DD AR and it looked like he paid in cash.....I've not been able to find it since so I don't know if that is the case or not....Maybe someone with a better google-fu than me can find it.

democrats REALLY needed a mass shooting.

Where did Ramos get his cash?

Well, democrat like to help those low on funds....

Forum List

Back