Why haven't they Left the U.S.?

With all the talk about President Trump being the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S. and all the threats to leave it, why hasn't this happened? The answer is that it was (and continues to be) nothing more than blow hard partisan BS. This presents a huge challenge for Democrats in 2020: If the last four years were so bad, how can the next four years be even worse? In the midst of the current pandemic, their ludicrous investigations and impeachment look all the more petty and nonproductive. And vainly trying to pin the blame for it on President Trump makes them look even worse.

The bottom line is that almost all of our population (including Democrats) had done very well over the past four years, despite the hysterical rhetoric they have been exposed to on a daily basis. Do any of them still believe this crap? If so, why haven't they Left the U.S.?
Your headline made me ask:

why have t all the illegal aliens gone home?

liberals tell us they are only here for the jobs

But now there are no jobs

so we should be seeing 20 million illegal aliens migrating south
They are waiting for the $1200 just like legal citizens are.....

With all the talk about President Trump being the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S. and all the threats to leave it, why hasn't this happened? The answer is that it was (and continues to be) nothing more than blow hard partisan BS. This presents a huge challenge for Democrats in 2020: If the last four years were so bad, how can the next four years be even worse? In the midst of the current pandemic, their ludicrous investigations and impeachment look all the more petty and nonproductive. And vainly trying to pin the blame for it on President Trump makes them look even worse.

The bottom line is that almost all of our population (including Democrats) had done very well over the past four years, despite the hysterical rhetoric they have been exposed to on a daily basis. Do any of them still believe this crap? If so, why haven't they Left the U.S.?
For the same reason Ted Nugent never tried to kill Obama and your blob plays golf every week. Nearly everyone lies; celebrities just have theirs aired publicly

Let's see here:

Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Bryan Cranston, Amy Schumer, Cher, Katy Perry, Rosie O'Donnell, Jay Z, Barbara Streisand, Samuel L. Jackson, Chelsea Handler, Bryan Cranston, Jon Stewart, Rev. Al Sharpton, Whoopi Goldberg, Neve Campbell, Raven-Symone, Armie Hammer, Amber Rose, Keegan Michael Key, George Lopez, Eddie Griffin, Snoop Dogg, Omari Hardwick, Chloe Sevigny, Barry Diller, Katie Hopkins....

What do these shitheads have in common? Anyone want to take a guess?

So what. It's like any of these people actually influence anyone in my life. They are unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Well, maybe YOU believe they are important and actually count but that's your problem and sickness. Then again, you try and protect the sickoest one of all, the Game Show Host.

That's because you're an insignificant and isolated nobody, living in your cold dank cave. You have no idea how much influence their celebrity status has over the public, which is pretty evident.

Do you even know who any of those people are?

That being said, my "game show host" of a President has never mentioned giving up his American citizenship and fleeing to some foreign country. Unlike those pretty Hollywood faces hiding their ugly vapid personalities, Donald Trump is a doer, a fixer, and a builder. He has substance, and he cares more for this country than the entire lot of those worthless pieces of meat.
Rump is a game show host, a huxter, and a lot of things but substance and caring for the US isn't part of it. Everything he does has an ulterior motive behind it.

One problem with your BS statements. Illegals aren't eligible for those checks. Only American Citizens. This is what happens when the old Herbert Hoover affect goes completely otu of whack.

Cuomo's playing the race card this a.m. with NYC'S Wuhanvirus death watch counts.
Dimms can't wait for the bodies to turn cold!
F'in vultures!!
cocksuckers to the left of me...
cocksuckers to the right of me...
and here I am
stuck in the middle with YOU..

That makes 4 of them. I suggest you get better friends. And watch out. One may try to position themselves to the rear and front of you so there is room for 2 more. Careful with the dropped soap.

Hunt, you remain a faggot!

Apparently he's off his anti-faggot meds today. :laughing0301:

Maybe I can get a fresh supply. I hear that the "Party of the Rump" keeps an ample supply it doesn't use. Damn that line behind Rumps behind is a long one.

I’m afraid you are right

Also welfare bums who are American citizens

One problem with your BS statements. Illegals aren't eligible for those checks. Only American Citizens. This is what happens when the old Herbert Hoover affect goes completely otu of whack.
I would like to think so

but knowing how incompetent the government is I wouldnt be surprised if immigration cheaters find a way to cheat on the stimulus also

I would like to think so

but knowing how incompetent the government is I wouldnt be surprised if immigration cheaters find a way to cheat on the stimulus also

We are all on the IRS roles. At one time or another, you had to pay taxes of one sort or another. I think this is why they are using the IRS to determine who is eligible. And, no, it's not a perfect system, far from it. But on something this huge, it's the only game in town. For every fraud that gets a check, there will be the same number of true eligible people that won't.

This is another case of the FDR New Deal for exactly the same reasons. Without it, you can completely thrown out the Constitution of the United States because there would be a complete breakdown of society. It prevents a Deep Depression. And the people today will become violent faster than those in the 20s and 30s and have access to more firearms. I won't go into the outcome without doing something (anything) because even fiction doesn't cover that.

The US Deaths attibuted to Conis 19 hit over 770 in one day. And it's not just the sick and elderly. We lost a College Athlete to it yesterday. He was afforded all the medical and still died. But it wasn't a pretty death. And it went on for about 2 weeks of not being able to breath even with a resperater. More like a 2 week period of drowning. The week and the elderly die much quicker but still, it's not a humane way to go. If everyone thinks that it's just the flu, they need to catch it, isolate and then tell us. But it's starting to hit the Young Healthy Physically fit now.

The only complaint I have is the slow dragging of feet by the one person who could have diminished it. Other than that, what is being done MUST be done. But before you or anyone else start to celebrate that 1200 dollar check, know this. This is the first attempt at ensuring that the same people stay in power that have dropped the ball on so many other ocassions. And it's not just The demoncrat or the Reprobates, it's all of them. If you follow history at all, you would see exactly the same things during Hoovers administration that turned the Roaring 20s into the Depressed 30s. And Hoover and his bunch even used the same scapegoats. When FDR took over, him and his Congress had to do something fast and drastic. Not even do the "Right Thing", just do something. The 1200 bucks is the start of "Doing Something".

So, will it be perfect? I agree. We are dealing with the Government. The only perfect thing is, some of them are going to make money off it or they would not do a damned thing.

I’m afraid you are right

And since it's ALL Citizens, those welfare bums and perenial homeless also will deserve those checks. This is what happens when you allow the Federal Government to manage anything.

And since it's ALL Citizens, those welfare bums and perenial homeless also will deserve those checks. This is what happens when you allow the Federal Government to manage anything.
I dont agree

citizens who lost their jobs because of this massive economic shutdown ordered by the government deserve to be compensated

but people on welfare are already wards of the state and do not deserve any reward for not contributing

neither do government employees deserve the $1200 dollars, nor do their wives and children

I dont agree

citizens who lost their jobs because of this massive economic shutdown ordered by the government deserve to be compensated

but people on welfare are already wards of the state and do not deserve any reward for not contributing

neither do government employees deserve the $1200 dollars, nor do their wives and children

On the Welfare thing. The bad news is, the system will still get that 1200 bucks to them. The good news is, it screws up the welfare checks since the welfare is determined by the lack of income so it evens out.

The problem is, it's not about what is fair. If it were fair, I wouldn't be receiving that check. I am fully retired with 3 retirement incomes that are not connected with any extra income. While I won't turn it away and will cash it and enjoy it's benefits, I don't make any bones about what it really is.

It's about getting reelected, nothing more. It's about preserving our government and all the ones in power as it is, nothing more. There were huge mistakes made and it's a way to try and punt that ball down the field buying enough time to get a handle on things. Otherwise, come November, the whole kit and katboodle would be sent packing or we would have an armed revolution. Like I said, it's the same reason the New Deal was done in the 30s. What's sad is, the causes are exactly the same (different problem, same cause) as well during Herbert Hoovers time.

I’m afraid you are right

welfare bums and perenial homeless also will deserve those checks.
They dont deserve shit...They should get off their lazy liberal fucking asses and get a fucking job. Before FDR and the new deal, people either worked or sought charity, today the left steals the money from those working and doles out to the assholes money they dont fucking deserve. Daryl ****, is a brainless idiot, who most likely is on the dole, and wants more of what you got.....

Greed.jpg

I dont agree

On the Welfare thing. The bad news is, the system will still get that 1200 bucks to them. The good news is, it screws up the welfare checks since the welfare is determined by the lack of income so it evens out.

The problem is, it's not about what is fair. If it were fair, I wouldn't be receiving that check. I am fully retired with 3 retirement incomes that are not connected with any extra income. While I won't turn it away and will cash it and enjoy it's benefits, I don't make any bones about what it really is.

It's about getting reelected, nothing more. It's about preserving our government and all the ones in power as it is, nothing more. There were huge mistakes made and it's a way to try and punt that ball down the field buying enough time to get a handle on things. Otherwise, come November, the whole kit and katboodle would be sent packing or we would have an armed revolution. Like I said, it's the same reason the New Deal was done in the 30s. What's sad is, the causes are exactly the same (different problem, same cause) as well during Herbert Hoovers time.
It's about getting reelected, nothing more.
So you arent blaming Chine for allowing the Wuhan virus to spread around the world. You arent blaming the WHO for not telling the truth when China told them the Wuhan virus was not spreading human to human. So you want real US citizens to hurt economically because then it is all about destroying President Trumps economy that the only thing that could stop it, wasnt Russian Collusion, wasnt Impeachment over Ukraine, but a little tiny bug that China created and let loose. Fuck you you worthless lying prick, mowing lawns and picking garbage out of cans are not considered 3 retirement incomes to the rest of US but hey if that floats your boat, go for it, and you should thank this country for giving you that something extra you dont deserve, but no, just bitch and moan as usual.

One unconfirmed report from a lefty source that is often correct because he does good research is that the money is just a loan and workers will have to pay the money back in the future

If so I hope they dont go to vegas and lose the money at Slots or the Crap table thinking that its free

Before the pandemic, the economy was so good, that anyone who wanted a job and tried, got a job!
Nummy Hunt forgot this!

Before the pandemic, the economy was so good, that anyone who wanted a job and tried, got a job!
Nummy Hunt forgot this!
Hell, down here in Floor E Da, there were job openings all over the place, yet still pan handlers on some streets. I didnt give any dollars because that just emboldens the pan handlers to keep going, if the money dries up, then they have to go to work....

The same reason why Terrible Ted is still alive. People say stupid shit they don't really mean all the time.

I would like to think so

My youngest daughter got letters from the IRS and the state of Virginia's revenue office saying there's a problem with the returns she filed.

There's a problem, all right. She's never filed a return with the IRS and she's never even been to Virginia, let alone worked there.

Some piece of shit has stolen her identity. And with the COVID hysteria, the IRS's fraud lines aren't being answered. Hopefully, no stimulus checks will be sent to the piece of shit's account until the bureaucracy's confirmed my daughter's identity.

I’m afraid you are right

welfare bums and perenial homeless also will deserve those checks.
They dont deserve shit...They should get off their lazy liberal fucking asses and get a fucking job. Before FDR and the new deal, people either worked or sought charity, today the left steals the money from those working and doles out to the assholes money they dont fucking deserve. Daryl ****, is a brainless idiot, who most likely is on the dole, and wants more of what you got.....

Greed.jpg

Funny you should describe it like that. I can see you are unaware that there are just as many people that voted for Rump that are on welfare as those that voted the other way. The biggest Welfare Queen States are the south eastern states per capita. The states you keep pointing at has funds redistributed by the US Government to help pay for that Welfare. It should not be a Democrat Problem. It's everyone's problem. I suggest that one of the requirements for NOT getting those checks should be anyone that votes Republican then you can have a leg to stand on.

Forum List

Back