Why don’t you wear a mask?

They can get everything they need delivered right to their doorstep. They should not be out infecting everyone. No wonder this country is such a shit show right now. People are fucking STUPID.

WAKE THE FUCK UP Jackass! You CAN'T get EVERYTHING you need and do by going out simply "delivered" to your door! Not even everything in the supermarket is available on line. Never mind other things like a hair cut, getting your car fixed, going to doctor appointments and 10,000 other things which may come up for home, self and family.

To add insult to injury, it isn't the people who stay home who carry and transmit the virus, they are in the safest place possible. It is the assholes like you out partying at bars, going to restaurants, socializing, out there walking around all day long thinking you are "OK" because you have a stupid mask over your face, spraying stuff around, touching stuff and transmitting it to others.

Now your husband might be asymptomatic which means the test will be negative as the test measures infection
So the husband tests negative and has no symptoms but he's still sick?

WE ARE IN THE NEW NORMAL.

All my life people have been racked with pain full of symptoms and problems and you had to fight with a doctor to even get a pill for it.

Now you look and feel great, could not feel better and people are coming to YOU telling you are so sick you dare not even leave the house! :lmao:

Actually there is no pandemic no matter what the government says
Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either. Fucking morons

So, in other words, just now reaching the number who die EVERY FUCKING YEAR from Alzheimer's?

And yet, no one ever called Alzheimer's a global pandemic and shut down the planet destroying the other 7.79 billion lives who DON'T have it.

Fucking asshole.

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Well, if it really worked.

I know you have a dozen articles saying it does, but have a dozen examples were as a matter of real fact, it didn't.

My own personal experience, shows that it really doesn't work.

So I got horribly sick. At the time I was not working, and I followed all the lock down procedures. Everyone around me was following those procedures. Yet I got sick.

Everyone around me, which there were not that many, had masks on. All the employees at the grocery store had masks on. I didn't go out to eat. I wasn't around anyone significantly. Everyone was following the requirements.

But I sick. If me wearing a mask, protects other people from getting Covid, why didn't everyone else wearing a mask, protect me from Covid?

How does this works?

If social distancing protects others from getting Covid, why didn't social distancing protect me from getting Covid?

Or my elderly Father and Mother? Or the other people I know, that all followed the lock down requirements? Or my relatives?

Why didn't it work? Explain?

So ever since then, my view is, the lock down hasn't stopped anything, and the masks are not effective, and all these shut downs and restrictions have been just a political stunt, by people wanting to use the economic crash caused by the lock down, as a political weapons.

As proof of that, Sweden, Japan, Florida. All of them largely did not have a massive lock down, and all of them are doing fine.

When I went shopping here.....the village you know, where I live the Marina here, and all shops there.... ....or the Supermarket or whatever....

I didn't see not one human being wearing a mask. :04:

They can get everything they need delivered right to their doorstep. They should not be out infecting everyone. No wonder this country is such a shit show right now. People are fucking STUPID.

WAKE THE FUCK UP Jackass! You CAN'T get EVERYTHING you need and do by going out simply "delivered" to your door! Not even everything in the supermarket is available on line. Never mind other things like a hair cut, getting your car fixed, going to doctor appointments and 10,000 other things which may come up for home, self and family.

To add insult to injury, it isn't the people who stay home who carry and transmit the virus, they are in the safest place possible. It is the assholes like you out partying at bars, going to restaurants, socializing, out there walking around all day long thinking you are "OK" because you have a stupid mask over your face, spraying stuff around, touching stuff and transmitting it to others.
You fucking dumbass idiot. I haven't had a haircut in 6 months. We have not had a meal we didn't prepare for ourselves since February. Our cars are overdue for oil changes. Dr. appts have been cancelled or handled via video. We do this because my hubby's pulmonologist told him not to get Covid-19.

Don't try to tell me there are 10,000 reasons why people have to be out when they are sick. That's pure idiot bullshit. I know better.

You are bleating at the wrong person. I'm not spreading anything. On the rare occasions I am forced to interact with people, I wear a mask and don't let anyone come within 6' of me.

Dumbshit assholes like you and Trump, who think you can scream/insult/shame/ignore the virus into submission, are the reason we cannot contain or control the spread of the virus in this country.

Good thing I live in paradise. At least I have glorious weather to enjoy every day of the year. My yard has never looked better!

Actually there is no pandemic no matter what the government says
Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either. Fucking morons
Oh, there is a pandemic alright. Oh, those fucking morons!

We have a pandemic called OBESITY, and it has been institutionalized by our FDA and other agencies which governs the food we have to eat and the way we work and live! FAR MORE PEOPLE test positive for obesity in this country causing trillions of dollars in illness, disease and death AND WE IGNORE IT, are FAR MORE PEOPLE die ever year from obesity-related illness and disease and NOT ONE of you crumbs worry about it 1/1,000,000,000,000th as much as you selfishly worry about who wears a fucking diaper on their face so you can FEEL protected.
Obesity is not contagious, dotard.

You fucking dumbass idiot.
Wassap, buttwipe?

I haven't had a haircut in 6 months.
Only 6 months? I think it is more like 15-16 months for me. Maybe 18.

We have not had a meal we didn't prepare for ourselves since February. Our cars are overdue for oil changes.
So what?

Dr. appts have been cancelled or handled via video. We do this because my hubby's pulmonologist told him not to get Covid-19.
So what?

Don't try to tell me there are 10,000 reasons why people have to be out when they are sick. That's pure idiot bullshit. I know better.
You made it this far living in stupidity. Why stop now. So you think you can get checked for internal bleeding or blood clots over Skype? Then there's no point arguing with an idiot like you.

You are bleating at the wrong person. I'm not spreading anything.
Sure you are. If you don't know if you are sick or not, you certainly don't know if you're spreading anything or not! You're spreading bullshit right now!

On the rare occasions I am forced to interact with people, I wear a mask and don't let anyone come within 6' of me.
What do you do, run away? What's it like to live in fear. When society breaks down, we won't need guns to kick your ass, all we'll need to do is get close and cough at you.

Dumbshit assholes like you and Trump, who think you can scream/insult/shame/ignore the virus into submission, are the reason we cannot contain or control the spread of the virus in this country.
So an asshole like you thinks Trump's causing Covid spikes all over the planet?! Good. Take care of that nice yard, when we get you with Covid, it'll be a nice place to get planted.

Last edited:
You fucking dumbass idiot.
Wassap, buttwipe?

I haven't had a haircut in 6 months.
Only 6 months? I think it is more like 15-16 months for me. Maybe 18.

We have not had a meal we didn't prepare for ourselves since February. Our cars are overdue for oil changes.
So what?

Dr. appts have been cancelled or handled via video. We do this because my hubby's pulmonologist told him not to get Covid-19.
So what?

You made it this far living in stupidity. Why stop now. So you think you can get checked for internal bleeding or blood clots over Skype? Then there's no point arguing with an idiot like you.

You are bleating at the wrong person. I'm not spreading anything.
Sure you are. If you don't know if you are sick or not, you certainly don't know if you're spreading anything or not! You're spreading bullshit right now!

On the rare occasions I am forced to interact with people, I wear a mask and don't let anyone come within 6' of me.
What do you do, run away? What's it like to live in fear. When society breaks down, we won't need guns to kick your ass, all we'll need to do is get close and cough at you.

So an asshole like you thinks Trump's causing Covid spikes all over the planet?! Good. Take care of that nice yard, when we get you with Covid, it'll be a nice place to get planted.

You threatening me with Covid?

Typical asshole Trumper. You wear a lot of camo?

no masks around here my friends.

ISN'T IT FUNNY, SKYE:
  • The states yelling loudest about Covid are run by DEMOCRATS who have done the least about it!
  • All the cities rioting over brutality and injustice are DEMOCRAT cities who have "sympathized" with their plight for decades yet still never fix the problems.
  • All the people most worried about wearing masks are DEMOCRATS who are dropping like flies despite every precaution.
  • Meantime, conservatives and republican states move on doing the best, the least worried, are living happy and free.
Is there a pattern here?

Last edited:
those that don't are spoiled & think they are special - that common decency for yer fellow man doesn't apply if they feel the least bit of discomfort or inconvenience.

ya - they are 'special' alright.

the sickest part is a bigley amt of them claim to be 'pro life' just not enough to care that those they may become infected & die;

or worse - they could be pregnant.

Of course anyone with a brain knows at this point that you can have the virus and not know... and spread it.
Which leaves tube freak out
Yep. The only global "pandemic" in the history of the planet where 99% of the people "infected" don't even know they are or were ever even sick at all and the only one where we collapsed the global economy and destroyed the business and lives of hundreds of millions and voluntarily forced ourselves into an eventual depression far worse than the virus itself and threatened and punished people for letting their children play in their own backyards. And so far just to save a few really old people in nursing homes on death's door who were already one breath away from dying anyway.

And you think Trump supporters are brainwashed lemmings! Hoo Boy! :twirl:
99% don’t know they are infected? They must wonder why nearly 20% of them are IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL

you fucking idiot

Stop listening to the Orange Idiot

Forum List

Back