Why don’t you wear a mask?

And eat brains because the government told them too
Dimwit liberal zombies think eating brains will fill the hollow space in their skulls. That's not how it works. Unfortunately, they were taught what to think instead of how to think.
I am not a liberal and I think the only zombies are brain-dead people like you who refuse to protect others.

My glasses get fogged up!

I wear one where required.

Pull the mask up higher on your nose, shape the wire to your nose, and then use your glasses to hold it in place. It ended my problem with glasses fogging. This site also has suggestions.

In immune compromised and over 70. I wear the fucking mask, but I don't like it at all.

Now your husband might be asymptomatic which means the test will be negative as the test measures infection
Asymtomatic people simply don't show symptoms. The Do however test positive...you dope.

This from the guy who claims he had covid but never got tested
One does not need to be tested to have the disease.......

Really genius
And one can HAVE the disease and spread it without knowing they have it.

moron

Same thing with AIDS, Flu virus, Spanish flu, Pneumonia and so on..........., all without having symptoms of it.
Remember the CDC says there is no need to wear a mask

My glasses get fogged up!

I wear one where required.

Pull the mask up higher on your nose, shape the wire to your nose, and then use your glasses to hold it in place. It ended my problem with glasses fogging. This site also has suggestions.

In immune compromised and over 70. I wear the fucking mask, but I don't like it at all.
Chewing arsenic helps with glasses fogging too

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.

You could probably find 10 published papers on how condoms don't work sometimes, too, you fucking idiot.
And articles on how car safety belts save lives.
And how cigarettes aren't addictive.
That's how pigheaded confirmation bias works.

I have already posted about 10 published medical research papers on masks usefulness, but people like YOU completely ignored it because you have an ideology to defend.

Again for the reading and thinking impaired:

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
What size are the water droplets in a cough or sneeze?

MASKS are mostly used to filter DUST and BACTERIA, NOT VIRUSES, because dust and bacteria is much LARGER than a virus.

Do you know why they call the exalted N-95 mask an N-95? Because it will filter 95% of known DUST & BACTERIA, but NOT A VIRUS, not to mention the 15% it LEAKS around your face.

You people with your MASK bull shit are absolutely being BRAIN WASHED. You are IGNORANT BEYOND WORDS. Those home made cloth masks are doing NOTHING... NOTHING... you hear me... NOOOOTHING in the way of protecting you against COVID 19, A VIRUS. It will come RIGHT OUT of someone's mouth that's wearing one, and right INTO YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH WHILE YOU'RE WEARING ONE. How STUPID can you be? Have you NOT SEEN THE PAGES UPON PAGES OF PROOF POSTED HERE, OVER AND OVER?

Good God people... GET A FREAKIN' CLUE.

But if you REALLY, REALLY REALLY, want to wear a MASK THAT WORKS, THIS is what you need, PERIOD...

Image-processed-by-Code-Carvings-Piczard-FREE-Community-Edition-on-2016-02-15-21-10-17-Z.jpg
No one ever said it protected YOU from the virus 100%.

Under our Constitution citizens have the right not to wear masks in public. A Retail Store can require you to wear mask to go inside. This is legal under the Constitution.

And eat brains because the government told them too
Dimwit liberal zombies think eating brains will fill the hollow space in their skulls. That's not how it works. Unfortunately, they were taught what to think instead of how to think.
I am not a liberal and I think the only zombies are brain-dead people like you who refuse to protect others.
Then wear your mask, I need a good laugh anyway.

IT'S ALL A LIE. aLL SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS LIE. mAKSS ACUTALLY HELP MAKE US SICK. DON'T TRING THE BELEACH. DON'T WWAR A MASK.
And, why can't we let individuals decide?

Because it's not about my own personal protection (the only thing I rightfully give a fuck about). It's about protecting everyone else, at my expense.

For the first time ever, I am being forced to take precautions that SOLELY benefit strangers.

All freedom is GONE.

Is getting this disease gone from the land so life can get back to some semblance of "normal" not of benefit to you personally? It's not like WWII when men were drafted into the military, trained, and sent to fight in a foreign country for years, and then sent home to a whole new world.

You idiots make me laugh. Conservatives are always bleating about the need for every to take "personal responsibility", but when called upon to "walk the walk", they want someone else to take care of it for them. You were asked to sit on your ass at home and wear a mask when you go out and you can't even do that.

Apparently not.
Of course it's not apparent to dimwits.
I love it that you feel free to insult me when I have not done the same to you. Your information is dead wrong and has been proven in many posts on this thread. I am in Stage 4 liver failure right now, so I am well versed in combating COVID-19 because it can kill me easy. Why would you want me to die?

In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.

Hey Brain Squeezer:
  1. In a hospital ICU, you are dealing with 100% critically ill, very sick people spewing germs about to die and they are right in your face spread every few feet.
  2. All those tested positive cases you claim, they had to go 6 inches up someone's nose to find. And most of those people don't even feel sick, or feel like a little cold.
  3. Nothing is KNOWN, nothing is CERTIFIED, everything is suspect these days the bullshit is flying around so thick.
  4. Anthony Fauci your chief guru, just said a while back on 60 Minutes NOT TO WORRY, masks were a waste of time. Now he says the EXACT OPPOSITE, and HE is your "expert?

:ahole-1: :1peleas: :oops8:
2. - My husband and daughter both had a Roche Covid-19 test. It's a short swab. Not 6" up their nose. The whole swab is about 2". They both had symptoms. He was negative (community acquired pneumonia instead) and she was positive.
Impossible silly, if one had covid they both did and so do you, unless one of you lives in a bubble suit

So take your baby story and shove it

Now your husband might be asymptomatic which means the test will be negative as the test measures infection

a5e65d83fd3d029d62401a673775dae3.jpg
So the husband tests negative and has no symptoms but he's still sick?
You want to think that one over?:45:
No I do not have to think it over because this dumb bimbo said her husband was tested and did not have covid, she said he has chronic lung disease................ Pay attention
Your post said "if one had covid both did"; how were we supposed to take that?
Pay attention to what you post.

In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.

Hey Brain Squeezer:
  1. In a hospital ICU, you are dealing with 100% critically ill, very sick people spewing germs about to die and they are right in your face spread every few feet.
  2. All those tested positive cases you claim, they had to go 6 inches up someone's nose to find. And most of those people don't even feel sick, or feel like a little cold.
  3. Nothing is KNOWN, nothing is CERTIFIED, everything is suspect these days the bullshit is flying around so thick.
  4. Anthony Fauci your chief guru, just said a while back on 60 Minutes NOT TO WORRY, masks were a waste of time. Now he says the EXACT OPPOSITE, and HE is your "expert?

:ahole-1: :1peleas: :oops8:
2. - My husband and daughter both had a Roche Covid-19 test. It's a short swab. Not 6" up their nose. The whole swab is about 2". They both had symptoms. He was negative (community acquired pneumonia instead) and she was positive.
Impossible silly, if one had covid they both did and so do you, unless one of you lives in a bubble suit

So take your baby story and shove it

a5e65d83fd3d029d62401a673775dae3.jpg
So the husband tests negative and has no symptoms but he's still sick?
You want to think that one over?:45:
No I do not have to think it over because this dumb bimbo said her husband was tested and did not have covid, she said he has chronic lung disease................ Pay attention
Your post said "if one had covid both did"; how were we supposed to take that?
Pay attention to what you post.
That the woman is a dumb bimbo. you have a point that pneumonia is a clear consequence of covid but the woman says he is negative. So ask her not me

Forum List

Back